Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 185.

Mittwoch, 7. November 2018, 01:26

Forenbeitrag von: »Fernando«

When will release new version?

Thanks Klaus, That will be a great Christmas gift!!!!

Dienstag, 6. November 2018, 06:07

solved: modify style for handheld device

Hi, this is about the klaus example "div inside krpano" and the user indexofrefraction code in order to modify the text of div section for handheld device: I modified the project for working with styles in HTML file instead multiple styles lines in .xml, example: old xml (witout use class) : <data name="info"><![CDATA[ <span style="text-decoration:none;cursor:pointer;font-size:16px;" > example1 </span><br><br> (...) Solution by indexofrefraction user, for change text size if handheld device: (.....

Freitag, 28. September 2018, 15:50

Offline exe for client (without server)

Thanks Klaus, Then, for windows user, to install the FormatFactory or similar software and convert to webM format any video. All solved. Best regards, Fernando EDIT: The conversion quality mp4 to webM with FormatFactory is very bad.

Donnerstag, 27. September 2018, 22:03

Offline exe for client (without server)

Please, Has somebody tried with a project that contains videos? Videos file could not be loaded with this NWJS solution but it works fine with krpano testing server or uploaded in webpage. Any idea? Best regards, Fernando EDIT: See http://docs.nwjs.io/en/latest/For%20Deve…prietary-codecs Enable Proprietary Codecs Due to the license issue, the prebuilt binaries of NW.js doesn t support proprietary codecs, like H.264. So you can t play MP3/MP4 with audio and video tags with prebuilt NW.js. To enab...

Donnerstag, 27. September 2018, 00:36

Need parameter for tourtestingserver.exe

Zitat von »klaus.krpano« With tools like NWJS you could directly make an application Thanks Klaus, I tried that solution and it works perfect Edit: Almost perfect, Videos file could not be loaded I will post it in the correct entry forum... Zitat von »klaus.krpano« But why a portable browser + testing server? Which another way would the krpano tour_testihg server run in an obsolete browser installed ? Best regards, Fernando

Montag, 24. September 2018, 20:42

Need parameter for tourtestingserver.exe

Please, very important:I would need to pass parameter to tourtestingserver for user with obsolete browser working offline. Ex: tour-testingserver.exe/mozillaportable/firefox.exe In this case the tour always run with the included portable browser (not default browser installed) Note: This solution is only for people wihtout internet connection with obsolete browser. Thanks. Best regards, Fernando

Dienstag, 18. September 2018, 00:13

Disable Print Screen and encrypt Images

Zitat von »klaus.krpano« I'm already working on new and nice image encryption system Thanks!!!! Very good feature

Samstag, 15. September 2018, 21:22

New projection is possible?

Hi, I have seen in other panorama software (http://www.videopanoramas.com/videopanoramas-player/) a new projection (view image 3). 1) Do you consider that this new projection would be useful? 2) In this case: Would it be easy to implement in a new version? (@klaus) The idea is to use it for include hotspot into world globe. The geometry of the countries becomes deformed too much in flat protections. Best Regards Fernando.

Donnerstag, 13. September 2018, 01:05

How to save trace content or data content to .xml

Thanks very much klaus, perfect solution!!! Greets, Fdo

Mittwoch, 12. September 2018, 14:48

Any EXIF values stored in <scene >

Hi, if krpano can't reader the EXIF value, at least you can create any custom value for each scene. Nevertheless I think that you can use javascript: https://www.bram.us/2016/02/19/exif-js-javascript-library-for-reading-exif-image-metadata/ Greets, Fernando

Mittwoch, 12. September 2018, 07:57

I have a question about onover layers action event. krpano-1.19-pr10 higher version.

Hi, I tested your project in 1.19 pr 16. It's work fine. Check correct name of images or update your project with krpanotools. Greets, Fernando

Dienstag, 11. September 2018, 15:06

Thanks very much Klaus, the idea was for offline use only. I would like a new krpano action for at least perform a copy to clipboard action from log window content. But this isnot entirely necessary: There a powerfull and free software for windows called "Autohotkey" that it can program key actions: paste, save... I used this software for easy the coding (programming key with actions...) and I´am almost sure that create any file and save it is possible. The idea is to program keys with "Autohotk...

Dienstag, 11. September 2018, 14:47

Clearing log window content.

Thanks very much, Klaus!

Montag, 10. September 2018, 22:26

Clearing log window content.

Yes!!! I need it too. Five years after

Sonntag, 9. September 2018, 15:17

Hi, Sorry for this very old question, (never answered?) : In this case, for example: trace(anything); How to make or update a file called "mytest.xml" with the text "anything" (or another created from krpano code) ? Thanks, greets, Fdo

Freitag, 7. September 2018, 02:31

Your solution?

Hi, sorry peoples, this is a very old post, but... Which was the final solution? Greets Fdo.

Mittwoch, 1. August 2018, 19:27

screenshot of real example

Hi, As one observes in the real example (atachment), the list ( div inside krpano ) is invoked when doing click in the icons of the scrollarea located at the bottom inferior of the screen. The CTRL+F functionality is perfect, except that it is known to 10 % of users almost. The remainder this will not discover it by itself. keep on thinking that there should be a solution with javascript that what's same do than CTRL +F and that it work in all the browsers. Although I have searched plenty of uns...

Dienstag, 31. Juli 2018, 04:16

Text Input Field to search for certain Pano

Hi, Alexei, thanks very much for your help. I have taken a close look at your interesting example. I am on the lookout for a solution as the attachment: The attachment shows a screen of the example of Klaus that you mentioned. Inspired in the CTR+F of Mozilla there is an INPUT field and arrows for next a previous results that are highlighted inside the text. The text will scroll if need be. In my real application not exist a paragraph but a list of places that are link to panoramas or virtual to...

Montag, 30. Juli 2018, 16:00

Text Input Field to search for certain Pano

Hi, Alexey, thanks for your answer. Zitat von »Alexey Tkachenko« 1. Put search 'input' inside the target Krpano layer. For example: inside layer type="text" html="This is a text for search into, bla1, bla2, bla3" ... I need search for example de string "bla3": How to type the input text "bla3" for search? There is any input text krpano object? It is javascript object? Can you show me example or link working? Greets, Fernando

Samstag, 28. Juli 2018, 14:52

show expiry date

Thanks Pavel, very good solution! Greets, Fernando