Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 21.

Freitag, 8. Juli 2016, 15:44

Forenbeitrag von: »danieln«

krpano 1.19-pr4 / 1.19-pr5 / 1.19-pr6

Zitat von »Scott Witte« Daniel, Have a look at the browser crash report. For instance in FF type about:crashes into the url bar. (exactly like that. no spaces.) Pick the appropriate crash and look at the report. What item(s) is marked in red? I don't see anything marked in red. Here's the crash report: https://crash-stats.mozilla.com/report/i…a4-4ae372160708

Donnerstag, 7. Juli 2016, 20:31

pr5 less stable than pr3?

Hi, we're experiencing some crashes with pr5 that didn't occur with pr3. Both Chrome and Firefox are affected. It's difficult to be specific as the crashes are not easily reproducible. In case of Chrome, the tab shows the crash message, in case of Firefox either the panorama becomes black and/or the browser completely crashes. Sorry for the lack of details, but that's all we found for now. Does anybody else have similar issues? Regards Daniel

Freitag, 15. April 2016, 10:10

gute ZOOMBLEND-Einstellung?

Hallo, ich habe eine Tour mit eng nebeneinander liegenden Standorten (Kamera ca. 1 Meter bewegt). Das Wechseln zwischen den Standorten sieht trotz ZOOMBLEND noch nicht so gut aus und ich habe eigentlich alle Einstellungen (inkl. tweentypes) ausprobiert. Kann mir jemand gute Einstellungen empfehlen, so dass der Wechsel beim Klick auf den Hotspot einigermaßen realistisch aussieht, also so, also würde man zum nächsten Punkt gehen?

Sonntag, 10. April 2016, 14:40

rotate image?

Hi, can I rotate an image so that the horizon is, well, horizontal even when the photographer didn't properly set up the camera (e.g. tripod not vertical on the ground)? I see there's the "camroll" attribute but that doesn't work, as it rotates the camera not the image, so a correction in one direction is a mis-correction in the opposite direction. Regards Daniel

Montag, 14. März 2016, 16:55

krpano 1.19 - Pre Release 3

Zitat von »Umalo« Setup blending options: e.g. loadscene(scene1, null, MERGE, BLEND(1)); http://krpano.com/docu/actions/#loadscene Thanks for your fast reply, but using these settings doesn't make a difference.

Montag, 14. März 2016, 14:42

bug when loading new scene?

We have updated krpano from 1.18.5 to 1.19 and we have one issue: When loading a new scene ( krpano.call("loadscene(scene" + fileName + ", null, null, null);");), the previous image is now shown for a while before loading the new image and this is really causing some confusion in the navigation. You can check what I exactly say if you go to https://goo.gl/dG9UAq and try to navigate using the hotspots. It used to work fine with 1.18.5. Any ideas?

Sonntag, 6. März 2016, 18:50

WebVR not always fullscreen on iPhone

Hi, I know it has been discussed before, but that was year ago and my problem is a bit different: I got reports from an iPhone 6 user telling me the fullscreen mode works once WebVR is activated for about 1 minute, but then the top bar comes back in. This is with the default browser. With Chrome, the bar never even disappears, i.e. there's no real full screen mode. Everything works fine on Android, i.e. no bar in fullscreen mode. Any idea to fix this?

Mittwoch, 20. Januar 2016, 14:16

Zitat von »klaus.krpano« Maybe try somehow (don't ask me how) to get Chrome working - for me it's WebVR support was always working way better than the Firefox Nightly one... I will try once more with Chrome tomorrow. If someone knows more recent Chrome WebVR builds than the ones on https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0…bW9WTHMtOWMzNjQ, please let me know. For Firefox Nightly, I recommend turning *off* "Enable multi-process Nightly" as it might not work well together with WebVR. Plus, of cour...

Dienstag, 19. Januar 2016, 18:37

Zitat von »klaus.krpano« Please don't mix up the display on the computer with the Oculus Rift with smartphone - in case of the Oculus Rift, it can display the undistorted view on the PC and inside the headset you will get the distorted one. When using the WebVR API the browser is the only one that is responsible for the lens distortion! When testing make sure on desktop make sure to test the real WebVR API and not the mobile fake mode! I would recommend testing using the Chromium WebVR build fo...

Dienstag, 19. Januar 2016, 12:21

Zitat von »klaus.krpano« What kind of distortion do you mean? Not the lens-pre-distortion, or?! I've prepared a test that directly compares krpano with the panorama viewer from mozvr.com: https://www.dropbox.com/s/c9jhd6z6iw97cf…ortion.zip?dl=0 However, you can only see the effect with a Oculus DK2. Looking up and down you can see that the vertical lines are distorted in krpano but not in the mozvr viewer.

Donnerstag, 14. Januar 2016, 16:08

Zitat von »klaus.krpano« The lens distortion of the Oculus Rift itself isn't perfect - it depends on a lot of factors like the exact position of your eyes inside the headset. The only way to have an bit a control of that distortion is via the Oculus Rift configuration tool. But still somehow krpano has this distortion/bending while other panoramas don't. For example, https://mozvr.github.io/panorama-viewer/ behaves better even when you download it and replace the landscape image (which has no v...

Montag, 11. Januar 2016, 09:05

Zitat von »klaus.krpano« What kind of distortion do you mean? Not the lens-pre-distortion, or?! Actually this can be reproduced with the demo, too: http://d8d913s460fub.cloudfront.net/krpa…x.html?v=119pr3 If you look at the Paris 2D panorama with the Oculus DK2 and focus on vertical lines and then look up/down, you can see the lines don't stay 100% vertical. It's a bit like as if a little fisheye effect is still in place.

Samstag, 9. Januar 2016, 14:49

Zitat von »klaus.krpano« What kind of distortion do you mean? Not the lens-pre-distortion, or?! It's a bit difficult to describe, but the left part of the image seems to be a bit stretched horizontally. Thus when you rotate your head with the Oculus from right to left things in the image appear to become stretched. The effect isn't very strong but it's enough to make the image appear wobbly when moving the head. Here's the code I'm using (with krpano 1.19-pr3): Quellcode 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11...

Mittwoch, 6. Januar 2016, 18:13

Distortion with Oculus Rift

There's a little bit of image distortion with WebVR (Firefox nightly) and krpano when moving the head. Is this something to be expected or can it be fixed with some settings? It seems to be a different kind of distortion than on a desktop monitor, where the image gets modified more the closer you get to the border of the view. I'm using a Ricoh Theta photo for testing.

Mittwoch, 29. Juli 2015, 15:46

News ticker like compass

Is it available for free? I cannot look inside to see how it's done as the XML is encrypted.

Mittwoch, 29. Juli 2015, 14:50

News ticker like compass

Thanks. Sorry I didn't mention I need it to work without Flash and that doesn't seem to be the case here.

Mittwoch, 29. Juli 2015, 09:29

News ticker like compass

Hi, I'm looking for a compass that looks like a news ticker. It just has the text "North ... East ... South ... West" in it (separated by lots of space) and scrolls to the right or left, so that the current direction is in the middle of it. Does such a thing already exist? Regards Daniel

Mittwoch, 22. Juli 2015, 16:52

get tap event and its position

Thanks, this works for me now: Quellcode 1 2 3 4 5 var scale = krpano.get("stagescale"); if (scale) { x = krpano.get("mouse.x") * scale; y = krpano.get("mouse.y") * scale; }

Montag, 20. Juli 2015, 16:02

get tap event and its position

The page where I embed krpano needs to know about tap events on mobile, but krpano seems to eat them? Adding a listener to "document.onmousedown" works fine, but "document.onclick" or "document.ontap" does not. Using "<events onclick="js(myTest())"/>" in the sphere.xml gets me the fact that there's an event, but I need the event's properties like x/y coordinates. I aso tried krpano.get("mouse.x") but the values I get are larger than the resolution of my smartphone display so they cannot be right...