Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 36.

Donnerstag, 12. Januar 2017, 15:54

Forenbeitrag von: »mjdevil«

Problem: polygon hotspot changing inside out

the problem already exists. it seems to me like a bug caused by wrong point sequence. maybe klaus.krpano could help or fix this? thanks

Samstag, 30. April 2016, 00:32

hotspot anchoring on image bottom

Ja ich kenne die Doku. Nur funktioniert mein Beispiel eben trotz edge auf bottom nicht. Habe es ja oben schon gesetzt und trotzdem ankert der Hotspot im Zentrum. Habe nur ich das Problem?

Freitag, 29. April 2016, 14:26

hotspot anchoring on image bottom

hi, i 've got a simple hotspot like Quellcode 1 <hotspot name="hs_01" url="fern.png" ath="-35" atv="20" edge="bottom"/> an downward pointing arrow, which should alway point to my poi, defined by ath and atv. the tip of the arrow in the png-image is located on the bottom edge. when i'm zooming in the player with this hotspot definition, the arrow is always wandering and not anchored to the ath/atv. what's wrong with my hotspot? example in the attached images thanks,

Dienstag, 12. April 2016, 17:25

Changing Hotspot URL and Hovering

I have some problems with my hotspots. In my standard hotspots i change the image url in the onover event. this worked for me up to version 1.19.pr3. but now the onover and the onout events are fired alternately and the hotspot is flickering. is this a bug? or is there another way to swap the picture without getting these problems? thx my workaround: Quellcode 1 set(onout, "");copy(url, mourl);delayedcall(0.02, set(onout, do_onout_stuff()));

Donnerstag, 17. März 2016, 12:35

krpano 1.19 - Pre Release 3

Zitat von »klaus.krpano« Sorry, but you still didn't say WHAT isn't working - the VR support detection or the gyro? And if it's the VR support detection - is WebGL available at that time? (check by the info in the contextmenu or the krpano log) And is the gyro plugin available? (check if the gyro icon of the vtour skin is there) Okay, sorry for my confusing posts. I want the WebVR Plugin running stable on most devices. Motorola Moto X (Chrome doesnt work, but Firefox) Chrome 1. The VR Suport is...

Donnerstag, 17. März 2016, 10:52

Zitat von »klaus.krpano« First it would be necessary to know what doesn't work - e.g. thnak you klaus for your answer. my problem is, that some devices meet all requirements but doesnt work properly in all cases. so some devices (LG G5 or Sony Xperia Z1 Compact) seems to work in latest android chrome. vr is working and the user can use a google cardboard to watch the vr panoramas. but after some time in standby and a reload suddenly no compatiblity is detected any more. users has to delete cach...

Dienstag, 15. März 2016, 17:35

Zitat von »mjdevil« Example: so on a Motorola Moto X™ (2. Generation) with Chrome 49.0.2623.91 it doesnt work, but the same device with firefox 45.0 can change viewer to VR. i know the 'requirements' for mobile devices, but what is, if some devices or browser still does not work. maybe the " vr supporting device test" doesnt work properly or the vr script is not preloaded or something like this !?

Montag, 14. März 2016, 11:27

Incompatible Mobile VR Devices / Browsers

hi there. I have some problems to use VR with different devices or browser. I try to use the MobileVR with the attribute mobilevr_support = true. According to description, all oder many devices should be able to simulate VR also without WebVR API. to remain objectively, I test now on the official test scenario: http://d8d913s460fub.cloudfront.net/krpa…x.html?v=119pr3 I test with different browsers and devices and had to find out, that the compatibility is not as described. Example: so on a Motor...

Montag, 15. Februar 2016, 14:22

Hello, I want to know, why in the new release 1.19 pre3 and with the VTOUR MULTIRES droplet (vtour-multires.config), no mobile prictures where generated. is this obsolet or outdated? should I add the "mobile image" part in the config again? thank you mj

Donnerstag, 12. Februar 2015, 13:01

autoration stoppt wenn videoplayer loop beginnt

Ich habe ein minimales Beispiel fertig gemacht, welches den Fehler im Firefox und in Chrome produziert: www.erlebnisland-sachsen-anhalt.de/extern/fehler/autorot/ www.erlebnisland-sachsen-anhalt.de/extern/fehler/autorot/tour.xml Hier stoppt die Rotation nach ca 8s. Es läuft eben gerade solange wie ein Videoloop dauert. Wenn man das Video per onclick pausiert, wird die autorotation nicht mehr unterbrochen. Somit liegt die Vermutung sehr nah, dass es sich um ein Fehler im Videoplayer handelt. Ansch...

Dienstag, 10. Februar 2015, 19:09

autoration stoppt wenn videoplayer loop beginnt

Hallo, ich habe folgendes kleines Problem entdeckt. Wenn ich den Videoplayer wie folgt einbinde: Quellcode 1 <hotspot name="kamin_lobby"url="%FIRSTXML%/plugins/videoplayer.swf" alturl="%FIRSTXML%/plugins/videoplayer.js" videourl="%CURRENTXML%/videos/kamin.mp4|%CURRENTXML%/videos/kamin.webm" ath="1.365905" atv="9.292515" distorted="true" rx="0" ry="0" rz="-0.476338" width="156" height="140" scale="0.268382" posterurl="%CURRENTXML%/videos/kamin.jpg" pausedonstart="false" loop="true" onclick="toggl...

Donnerstag, 7. November 2013, 13:47

HTML5 1.17 final release date?

Zitat there will no final version after 31.10. but a new pre-release with an extended expire date. Zitat But I will provide a version without expire-date as soon as possible. It will probably take up a certain amount of time if an unlimited version will released. I also hope that "as soon as possible" means a very promptly unlimited release.

Donnerstag, 7. November 2013, 12:31

BUG krpano 1.17 HTML5 Viewer | hotspot.zoom is ignored

Hello, I'm working on a project that uses the 1.17 version successfully. With the last update from 2013-10-28, it appears a problem, which wasnt there in previous versions. In the original flash version all is working fine. The Problem is the "zoom" flag on a hotspot. In the last version the hotspots with zoom = true, changed the size of the image together with the pano when zooming. Now with the newest version, the scaling and the zoom-behavior differs from well functioning flash version. I'm w...

Mittwoch, 21. August 2013, 14:58

HTML5 Multiresolution: Zukünftige Möglichkeiten für sphärische partiale (spherical partial) Panoramen

Hallo, ich muss erstmal sagen, dass ich mich wirklich sehr über die derzeitigen Entwicklungen im Bereich HTML5 Multi-Resolution gefreut habe, da dadurch die zielgerichtete Erreichbarkeit im Mobilbereich deutlich verbessert wird. Großes Lob. Ich bin derzeitig am Herumprobieren mit der Beta-Version 1.17 des HTML5 -Players und da kamen einige Fragen bezüglich der zukünftigen Entwicklung bzw. Workarounds zur Nutzung dieser Funktionalitäten auf. Derzeitig werden "cubical" und "flat" Panoramen in 360x...

Samstag, 3. August 2013, 12:45

Problem: polygon hotspot changing inside out

Hello, i have a problem with the definition of big polygonal hotspots. I want to use a polygon with an extent of 251 degree horizontally and 25 degree vertically. this polygon lays on the horizon line (may atv ~ 0). the only problem is that the inner and outer polygon is the seemingly not clearly defined. in the computer graphics, the inside / ouside of the points is determined using something like the sequence (clockwise, counterclockwise). in the interactive krpano system it may happen, that t...

Freitag, 23. Dezember 2011, 11:37

dynamic url change of hotspots

klaus, can you please confirm that this is a bug in the krpnao html5 viewer. Or is the error on my side. Thank you and merry christmas to everyone.

Dienstag, 20. Dezember 2011, 22:24

yes i could take the alturl. but this is not the perfect solution for me. because i will use a hotspot and define a special type (music, scene, picture). and with these type-flag, all changes and loading procedures will automaticly find the pictures and functionality for the type and the platform. i could use alturl. i could also use special hotspots for all devices, but this is not what i need and want. i need to change the url dynamicly in special cases and it would be great if this will work ...

Dienstag, 20. Dezember 2011, 16:44

http://www.rundherum3d.de/panoramen/dom2011/index_test.html http://www.rundherum3d.de/panoramen/dom2011/tour_test.xml here the tour withour the url change.

Dienstag, 20. Dezember 2011, 16:38

http://www.rundherum3d.de/panoramen/dom2011/tour.xml http://www.rundherum3d.de/panoramen/dom2011/ Here are the links to the tour. In flash everything works. but in html5, there are no hotspots visible because of the action "makemobilehs". I'm pretty sure it worked, on an other version. furthermore, also the flyout-hotspots are on a layer behind the normal hotspots.

Dienstag, 20. Dezember 2011, 11:15

Since short time, I'm having problems with html5-hotspots. i need hotspots for flash and html5. if i change the url or alturl dynamicly, the hostpots disappear in html5. an example: Quellcode 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 <hotspot name="spot1_1" ath="-15.5613" atv=" 2.5229" url="%CURRENTXML%/hotspots/circle_over_left.png" zoom="false" type="hs_over" onclick="lookto(get(ath),0, 60, smooth(300,50,40)); loadpanointime(scene_pano002, 153);" onover="hotspotover(get(type), get(name));" ono...