Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 23.

Gestern, 21:20

Forenbeitrag von: »Coldmami«

deeplink url

Hello I am using 1.19 pr16. On ready virtual tour I am finding some areas using deeplinking="true" once I am done, I change it to deeplinking="false". When I open link to particular place it looks like this www.address/tour.html?startscene=1&startactions=lookat(233.33,45.16,54.27,0,0); but, I would like to open only www.address/tour.html and have the tour opened on that specific scene. Is that possible? Marcin

Dienstag, 28. August 2018, 09:51

KRPano on Sharepoint Online/O365 +IE11 not working?

Hi Klaus That solved my problem also but only on tours made in the latest krpano version. Is there a fix for tours made in 1.18.2 ? Thanks Marcin

Freitag, 6. Juli 2018, 09:04

Focus stack

Hello Did anyone use focus stack technique when creating panoramic images? I am aware of rail system etc, but would like to have something that can be triggered automatically every time panoramic head stops to take a picture and then 2-5 pictures with different focus will be taken. I use Nikon d850 and would prefer to keep it. Today I need to stop my panohead for 5 seconds and I change focus manually. Marcin

Dienstag, 5. Juni 2018, 10:41

Integrate 3D point cloud into krpano for dimensional measurement within panoramic scenes

Klaus, will that be based on a data form 3D scanner or you are using photogrammetry, just like the iStar camera from nctech. Marcin

Samstag, 19. Mai 2018, 13:30

Plugin to view historical panorama

Hello I have a need for a plugin. The idea is to do a virtual tour during a construction project. I should do a tour while a building is being built several times. I will do panoramic images every month or quarter or maybe year, in the same spot with the same camera setup. File name will be consistent so in quarter 1 panorama name is XYZQ1-000 and the same spot later will have the name XYZQ2-000. I will use a folder structure like this. Building 1 Q1 2018 Floor 1 Floor 2 etc Q2 2018 Floor 1 Floo...

Donnerstag, 3. Mai 2018, 12:01

How to build an APP for VR Gear - Oculus GO?

Try youtube and search for [Tutorial] Unity3d - 360 Virtual Tour

Freitag, 9. März 2018, 10:40

Plugin editor for radar and points on a floor plan

очень хорошо Very good, I will use it in my projects. Marcin

Mittwoch, 7. März 2018, 09:06

Plugin editor for radar and points on a floor plan

I like that that you have this red line and a dot,so its easy to fine trim the heading. Adding new hotspots is not that intutive. Marcin

Samstag, 3. Februar 2018, 14:48

Zoom in webvr examples

nope :(

Dienstag, 12. Dezember 2017, 12:36

Virtual Tour Builder (VT Builder) - free templates, modules, POI system and multi floor plans - NEW UPDATE (4.2.1)

Czesc Piotr nie bangla. When I try to add flor plan both in jpg and png format nothing happens. I have floorplans folder inside my tour. any sugestions? Marcin Problem solved. Edge and IE were caussing it. Its working fine on Chrome.

Donnerstag, 7. Dezember 2017, 08:54

Zoom in webvr examples

Zitat von »klaus.krpano« Hi, please provide more information about your case - e.g. system, browser, headset and so on. Best regards, Klaus Hi again I did play with my case and now it does not behave strangle, it simply does not zoom in. What I did wrong,I used your your code in webvr.xm not inthe tour.xml. Also the vebvr icon is disabled when I load the tour, after going to any panorama, vr button appeals. Can you please have a look at my code? Quellcode 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ...

Sonntag, 3. Dezember 2017, 21:21

Zoom in webvr examples

Zitat von »klaus.krpano« please provide more information about your case - e.g. system, browser, headset and so on. Best regards, Klaus I have windows 8, Chrome 62.0, Oculus Rift. On second computer it happens also on Windows 10, Edge browser and also Oculus. Even if I will not connect them. Tour was generated by makevtour multires droplet 1,19-pr14 edit: just a thought, isnt it better to use mouse wheel or some keys on keyboard to zoom in and out? I would prefer to zoom in and then look around...

Samstag, 2. Dezember 2017, 20:59

Zoom in webvr examples

Zitat von »klaus.krpano« The zooming in these example will be controlled by one xml action - here its source: https://krpano.com/viewsource.html?examp…m_test/test.xml Please let me know how it works for you. Hi Klaus not very well. When I start VR mode it zooms out instantly and the screen is black Macin

Mittwoch, 14. Oktober 2015, 13:52

Password Plugin

Hi, I will wait for the update then. I would like to have an example tour and I will send pass to those who should see it. I am using 1.8.5 krpano Marcin

Mittwoch, 14. Oktober 2015, 12:52

Password Plugin

Hi Tuur I guess I did something wrong:) My tour is generated by PTP 1.8 in the virtualtour0.xml I have <action name="onxmlcompleteaction"> Password('item', 1234, LpToNormal(), openurl(http://www.krpano.com,_top) ); plugin[combobox].selectiditem(combobox0); if(autorotate.enabled==false,set(plugin[autorotationOFF].visible,false); set(plugin[autorotationON].visible,true);,set(plugin[autorotationOFF].visible,true); set(plugin[autorotationON].visible,false);); </action> I type 1234 and can see the to...

Freitag, 25. September 2015, 10:12

Side Menu Plugin (new plugin from today)

But I did not set up tooltip. Its a virtual tour that comes straight from PTP 2.3

Freitag, 25. September 2015, 09:33

Hi again One more problem. When I added hotspots between panoramas I get ERROR: plugin[tooltip_new] loading error: plugin and that breaks my heart ;) is there a solution to that? Thanks Marcin

Donnerstag, 24. September 2015, 11:46

Zitat von »Umalo« Try Quellcode 1 Hi Umalo That did the trick. Thank you Edit. its working fine

Donnerstag, 24. September 2015, 10:04

Hello Obviously I am doing something wrong. I have a tour generated by PTP 2.3, in main XML file I add line <include url="menu.xml"/> This will only show logo and area where the menu shall apper but I dont see any buttons. When I add line <krpano onstart="initiate_menu() startscene,scene[0].name;"> to the menu.xml then the buttons are visible but I dont see first panorama, and thumbs are not showed. Can anyone please help? Cheers Marcin

Donnerstag, 30. Januar 2014, 12:02

How to keep plugin enabled.

ok, lets just leave it for now. I will use PTP2.0 in future and there it is possible. thank you or help :)