Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-15 von insgesamt 15.

Dienstag, 7. Oktober 2014, 15:24

Forenbeitrag von: »viadrupsteen«

[bug?] IE11 html5 embedding __definegetter__ not supported

Hi Klaus, Thank you. Indeed I was only testing to see whether IE11 was working with WebGL. Good call on the IE8 document mode. This is because some of the HTML and CSS was not behaving correctly when not setting this. But that is not your problem! Thanks again. Best regards, Laurens

Dienstag, 7. Oktober 2014, 13:57

Hi Klaus, On www.viadrupsteen.nl/test/ you can find an example. I have used the new Krpano Tools to license the swf and embed the embedding script. Yes there are many other scripts involved. Perhaps they are conflicting, indeed. Best regards, Laurens

Dienstag, 7. Oktober 2014, 13:20

Hi, It seems there is a bug in krpano 1.17.5, when trying to use WebGL (html5 = always) when using Internet Explorer 11. In the function embedhtml5() IE11 gives the error: Object doesn't support property or method '__definegetter__'. When looking up the __definegetter__ method on MDN , it seems this function is deprecated and non standard and is not recommended to be used in any software. Possibly IE11 has dropped support for it, but I don't understand why there has been no mention of this bug b...

Dienstag, 30. Juli 2013, 15:06

1.16.4 and 1.16.5 WebGL performance issues in Chrome 28.0.1500.72

Hi Klaus, Do you have a bugreport facility somewhere? Because I think I might have found one. When I open a pano that has hotspots on Chrome 28.0.1500.72 in WebGL mode with krpano 1.16.4 or 1.16.5 I get frame rate drops when a hotspot is on screen. When the hotspot is offscreen the frame rate is immediately back to being very fluid. We have experienced this on multiple PC's in our company. I have not tested earlier versions of 1.16. But I did test in Firefox and there seems to be no issue there ...

Donnerstag, 4. April 2013, 11:54

Progress suddenly visible and not able to hide it when upgrading from 1.0.8.15 to 1.16.1

When I upgraded krpano from 1.0.8.15 to 1.16.1 and updated the xml to the right version number, I get the progress bar back that I specifically disabled using <progress showload="none" showwait="none" />. I am using a global xml and pano specific xml's in all which I pasted the above xml to no avail. The progress bar used to be disabled by only having the progress settings in my global xml. What must I do to hide the progress bar again or is there a bug in 1.16.1?

Freitag, 29. Juni 2012, 09:30

Making plugin 100% wide and scaling the height according to aspect ratio

Hi, Is it possible to have a plugin be 100% wide and scaling the height to the original swf aspect ratio? I have tried setting only the width attribute to 100% in the xml, but then the height of the plugin is the exact height of the original swf. I could not find an attribute to constrain aspect ratio. Also I have tried to use a wildcard as the height attribute value, but this did not work either. Kind regards, Laurens

Dienstag, 8. Mai 2012, 11:40

textfield origin="righttop" seems not to work with krpanoJS

Wow, that was a quick reply! And it works too :) Thanks!

Dienstag, 8. Mai 2012, 10:57

textfield origin="righttop" seems not to work with krpanoJS

Hi, I have come accross the problem that when I try to align the textfield "plugin" (that is not really a plugin in krpanJS), with the latest release or beta version of krpanoJS, by setting its origin to "righttop", it keeps on aligning to the left top position. Is the origin atrribute for the plugin element not supported yet within krpanoJS or is there a problem with my code? In the flash viewer it works as expected. Quellcode 1 < plugin name="htmltext" url="krpano/textfield.swf" origin="rightt...

Mittwoch, 22. Juni 2011, 13:51

Calling own defined javascript function with arguments on onclick from hotspot

I have found the solution! It does work with js() but I was using a string that contained a ' which prematurely ended the string in the js, which then probably generated a silent error within krpano. Thanks for your suggestion Pratiks

Mittwoch, 22. Juni 2011, 12:27

Calling own defined javascript function with arguments on onclick from hotspot

Hi, I have been trying to get a scene changing function to work that also changes some globals within my own javascript and sets the window location hash. However I have been unsuccesful getting it to work. The changeLocation(locId, locName) is defined in the main javascript that is included into the html containing the krpano viewer div. I tried the following: // also tried all of these without spaces.. should not matter but I am kind of desperate ;P onclick="js( changeLocation(1, 'foo') );" on...

Montag, 23. Mai 2011, 09:47

problem getting krpanoJS license to work

Thank you, it worked! So I just had to load the license before the js viewer script :D Never thought of that..

Mittwoch, 18. Mai 2011, 13:45

problem getting krpanoJS license to work

At my work we have purchased a krpanoJS license. I copied krpanoiphone.license.js to the folder that contained the standard krpano swf (root of site). Using the following code I got it to work Quellcode 1 var viewer = createPanoViewer({swf:"krpano.swf", xml:"global.xml", target:"viewer"}); if ( viewer.isHTML5possible() ) { viewer.useHTML5("always"); viewer.embed(); } However, I have included several other JS files, that contain our code. I wanted the above code to be used inside the main.js scri...