Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 207.

Freitag, 28. September 2018, 18:28

Forenbeitrag von: »360boy«

3dvista's transitions in Krpano?

Zitat von »klaus.krpano« There will be something about that with the next krpano version . Can't wait to see it!

Mittwoch, 26. September 2018, 18:28

Hey! thanks indexofrefraction, I like this nav system as well although idea wasn't mine, I just coded in krpano google's old "Street View" 3d arrow system, something like "Garrows" plugin but with the current 3d displacement anims. If Krpano had a better transition system where it could overlay two panos simultaneously for a longer time, the quality of the effect would increase much more, which is what 3dvista already offers. Let's see what Klaus says. Best

Dienstag, 25. September 2018, 17:46

Hello Klaus, With the recent closing of Kolor/Panotour, one of the tools that gained visibility is 3dvista, which surely you've seen before. IMO this guys have managed over the years to create a decent platform with a very lean UI interface, on first sight this one looks pretty advanced but on second evaluation, there's nothing there that krpano can't do, it could even be krpano based, well, almost. After a dedicate examination of their offer only thing I found that is beyond krpano capabilities...

Dienstag, 25. September 2018, 17:19

Finding out the kind of attribute (Number, boolean, string)

Thanks Klaus, I find this method useful on some cases but won't work to distinguish a string of a boolean. Anyway, thanks for you help and I'll certainly use this method when it's appliable. Best Luis

Mittwoch, 15. August 2018, 15:42

Finding out the kind of attribute (Number, boolean, string)

Hello there, For a current project I need to distinguish internally at Krpano the categories of attributes. I'm working currently with automatic gallery scenes creation, it's based in a single attribute to categorize it but if user sets it's value wrong, let's say it should be category="aerial" but instead a number was used it screws all the automation. I need to set some conditionals to distinguish if a non string value was assigned and to report/correct the issue. Is there a way to find out th...

Mittwoch, 1. August 2018, 22:43

Turning off stereo panorama feature dynamically on VR

Hello there, I'm working in some VR features for a tour and I wonder if it's possible to turn off the stereo display of a stereo panorama dynamically. Example, I appear some hotspots in the VR field of view and I don't want them to "collide" with the pano existing elements in 3d so I turn this feature off while hotspots are there and turn it back again when they're vanished. Already tried setting image.stereo false but didn't work so I wonder if there's some other way. Thanks in advance! Luis

Donnerstag, 7. Juni 2018, 16:18

WebVR cursor, disable ONCLICK but keep ONOVER & ONOUT

EDIT: Just found it, it's just setting hotspot's handcursor="false" (), strange way but it works. Klaus, don't you think it would be better to disable the vr_auto_click(); if onclick is null? I find confusing this way to disable it. Best Luis

Donnerstag, 7. Juni 2018, 15:58

WebVR cursor, disable ONCLICK but keep ONOVER & ONOUT

Hello! Is there a way to disable the onclick event on a hotspot layer for the gaze cursor in WebVR mode, while preserving the onover & onout events? I need this functionality for my interface avoiding to have the "activation" of the onclick event which is shown simultaneously with ONOVER but doesn't trigger anything as there's no onclick event asociated to hotspot. Thanks! Luis

Samstag, 5. Mai 2018, 21:59

Camroll alike for yaw and pitch parameter, does it exist?

Hello Tuur, I know that one but in this case it doesn't work as it can't be adjusted dynamically. Camroll as well doesn't work as what is needed is to adjust some offset in pitch and yaw, roll doesn't make much sense there to get the "head follow" effect. Best

Samstag, 5. Mai 2018, 18:42

Camroll alike for yaw and pitch parameter, does it exist?

Hello Klaus, Is it possible to lean a bit the yaw and pitch of the "pano cube" by some parameter? I'm trying to recreate the slight "head leaning" that some portals like kuula or roundme use when mouse travels around in the pano area (view follows the mouse) and something like the new view.tz, view.ty, view.tx parameter but for rotation of this cube is what I'm looking for. Other option to do this would be to have some offset on the view.hlookat or view.vlookat but as far as I've found there's n...

Donnerstag, 29. März 2018, 18:45

Circle hotspots plugin, now available free!

Hello Konstantine, Nice example of yours of the circle hotspots plugin in action. Flat panos are like regular spherical panos just rendered at a very small angle (check <image> hfov & vfov values) that's why if you adjust smooth for those they will slow down transitions on spherical ones (much more larger angles of view). You can use here either. CASE1, custom transition for each case: Introduce an attribute at your "map" <scene> element like map="true" and add a line just below select_hs(); lik...

Donnerstag, 29. März 2018, 18:23

krpano 1.19-pr15 / pr16

Excelent Klaus, many thanks!! Best Luis

Montag, 26. März 2018, 16:34

Krpano ToolBox

Awesome Tuur! It works great for a current project I have. BTW, a paypal donation link would be great. Cheers! Luis

Donnerstag, 15. März 2018, 15:46

Include polygonal hotspot into editor feature

Very nice polygonal hotspot editor Tuur, just what I was looking for! Best Luis

Mittwoch, 28. Februar 2018, 22:08

Verify file existance with KRPANO

Hello everyone, thanks for your help, I'm expecting to do this internally in krpano but will keep PHP solution as a second option inexofrefraction. Zitat von »jordi« What Luis is trying to do is different, he wants to get an array of files from a specific folder, that could be done with my plugin right now, only if you would follow a specific naming, let's say if you name all your images in those folder img_1.jpg, img_2.jpg, img_n.jpg, then you can easily do a for that check if those images exis...

Montag, 26. Februar 2018, 15:46

Hello Alexey, Haven't really used "onloaderror" before, interesting idea. In my case what I want to do is to configure krpano to auto build image galleries, counting images on server for each. I don't necessarily want to load all those at once which is what your action is doing, still is an interesting turnaround so I'll check it out. Anybody else has an idea to check specifically if some image exists on server by its URL? also, any way to check if a URL image was already loaded in cache? Thanks...

Freitag, 23. Februar 2018, 17:22

Hi indexofrefraction, I don't know either as it's encrypted. I just wonder as there's a report at console each time a file wasn't found, so I guess that parameter is already available internally in krpano but don't know if it's possible to access to it. I also wonder if there's some way to know if a file is already loaded, as currently I'm working with the onloaded event on an image layer, but that one seems to be triggered just once on first load. Any ideas here? Thanks!

Donnerstag, 22. Februar 2018, 18:20

Hello there, I've been wondering recently how to check if a file exist on folder through building dynamically it's URL and then checking with some Krpano command. Jordi Valverdú published recently a plugin for this but I need to customize this functionality some more. Any ideas? Klaus? Best Luis

Dienstag, 13. Februar 2018, 18:33

Conditional to detect an empty value attribute (attribute="")

Just found the solution myself, post it here if anybody else needs it. Quellcode 1 if(!element[name].attribute, then_action();); That way it can be used aside other conditionals. Luis