Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 816.

Montag, 7. Januar 2019, 12:53

Forenbeitrag von: »spacerywirtualne«

Set lookat value for next scene from current scene hotspot (please help!)

Hi You want to download the lookat data from the hotspot, which is no longer in the memory, so this data is gone... Check it out: Quellcode 1 <hotspot name="spot1" ... linkedscene="scene_s000" my_lookat="-3.8,90,120,0,0"/> Quellcode 1 2 3 4 5 6 <style name="skin_hotspotstyle_quang" onclick="load_scene(get(linkedscene),get(my_lookat));" ... /> <action name="load_scene" scope="local" args="linkedscene,my_lookat"> loadscene(get(linkedscene),null,MERGE,BLEND(1)); lookat(get(my_lookat)); </action> I ...

Samstag, 5. Januar 2019, 23:08

HTML5 Multires Object Rotate droplet

Zitat von »klaus.krpano« great work! I'm pleasantly surprised that it works that good without native support . Thank you Klaus It turns out again that KRpano has no limits regards Piotr

Samstag, 29. Dezember 2018, 13:26

HTML5 Multires Object Rotate droplet - a few examples

Hi We present a few examples of rotating objects made using our HTML5 Multires Object Rotate droplet. You can check and write some feedback if you want watch alarm clock amethyst camera figurine trinket More info: forum thread regards Piotr

Samstag, 29. Dezember 2018, 13:24

Hi We present a few examples of rotating objects made using our HTML5 Multires Object Rotate droplet. You can check and write some feedback if you want watch alarm clock amethyst camera figurine trinket More info soon... regards Piotr

Freitag, 28. Dezember 2018, 11:47

Hello This thread is about our new product. HTML5 Multires Object Rotate droplet Below is a short movie and soon I will add links to examples. YouTube kind regards Piotr

Donnerstag, 13. Dezember 2018, 21:33

Disable Automatic Full Screen On Mobile Device

Hello Maybe something like this edit: add this code to you xml Quellcode 1 <display autofullscreen="false" /> regards Piotr

Freitag, 30. November 2018, 19:28

help to convert swf to html5

Welcome Martin Zitat von »martinmvd« Is it possible to convert this project to html5? Yes. It's possible. It's quite simple. Zitat von »martinmvd« I clarify that I do not have krpano licence. If you want to do it yourself, you need a krpano license. You can also outsource this service to someone who already has a license. There are a lot of people in this forum that can do it for you, including me. regards Piotr

Donnerstag, 29. November 2018, 11:54

Virtual Tour Builder (VT Builder) - free templates, modules, POI system and multi floor plans - NEW UPDATE (4.2.1)

Zitat von »lxne« Thank you. That's almost what I need. But there is no way to loop the "Lector"-audio or adjust the volume, right? Try change this in an xml settings file. Piotr

Freitag, 23. November 2018, 10:50

caller addspot onclik !

Hi You have not closed the for and if function. Quellcode 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 <action name="addMapSpots" scope="local"> for(set(i,0), i LT scene.count, inc(i), if(scene[get(i)].lat, showlog(); trace ('my scene title = ', 'get(scene[get(i)].title)'); // return good trace ('my scene name = ','get(scene[get(i)].name)'); // return very good caller.addspot(get(scene[get(i)].title), get(scene[get(i)].lat), get(scene[get(i)].lng), null, true, loadscene(get(scene[get(i)].name)), null); ); ); </action> ...

Donnerstag, 22. November 2018, 18:13

Virtual Tour Builder (VT Builder) - free templates, modules, POI system and multi floor plans - NEW UPDATE (4.2.1)

Hi Alex Zitat von »lxne« I tried the following code in tour.xml but I got no sound output Each action must be launched in some way. Zitat von »lxne« Is it possible to have different background audio in a tour? You mean global audio for the whole project Zitat von »lxne« 3D audio is cool, but I would love to have simple different background audio for each category or even each scene. It is now possible to add audio to each scene. You can find it in the panorama edition. See attachment.

Donnerstag, 22. November 2018, 15:12

special characters with textfield and included xml-file

Can you try close a data content in CDATA tag? Quellcode 1 2 3 <data name="exampletext"><![CDATA[ <p>ä ö ü ß</p> ]]></data> Piotr

Mittwoch, 21. November 2018, 12:35

Zitat von »lxne« here is a link to a panorama with floating POI style . As you can see, the transition from one panorama to the next is only pan and fade. In your umbrella example there is a pan-ZOOM-fade transition. We would like such a transition in our tour, but we don't know how to achieve that. This is not intentional. It's just two different templates and they can work differently. I will try to do an update to change the transition mode for you. This will probably be possible to change i...

Montag, 19. November 2018, 12:43

Zitat von »lxne« Hi Piotr, Floating POI style only changes the navigation style but not the transition from one panorama to the next. I still only have a pan-fade-transition like in this example. But I would like the pan-ZOOM-fade-transition like in this example. regards, Alex Hi Alex Give me a link. ps. In these examples, only one is floating style=true. Piotr

Mittwoch, 14. November 2018, 10:42

set and copy hotspot, itself

Zitat von »Kabkee« nd.. I got a chance to peer your site and the example - https://cms4vr.com/projects/sculptor/ Very Impressive. One thing that I'd like to comment is that It would be better if Autorotate is off when an user clicks the 'HELP' icon. When the instruction is coming up and showing how-to, krpano idle time is run out and autorotate is started unexpectedly. Though so, cms4vr.com seems to be a great service. Good Of course, you are right. Thank you for your valuable comments. I will ...

Mittwoch, 14. November 2018, 09:48

Zitat von »Kabkee« By the way, I'm just telling.... It's sometimes not working changing some attributes for example, tween( hs.scale, 1, null, null, action() ); is not working tween( hs.alpha, 1, null, null, action() ); is working :( Have any similar experience? I had problems with some parameters, e.g. ox and oy. The solution was to earlier declare these values in the plugin or hotspot. But that was some time ago in previous versions of KRpano. regards Piotr

Dienstag, 13. November 2018, 20:52

Zitat von »indexofrefraction« in this sense i doubt that the callwith solution works... I use this method for long time and work ok ... Piotr

Dienstag, 13. November 2018, 18:53

Hi Zitat von »Kabkee« I'm currious why it's not working the following codes :( Only tween(hotspot[%1].alpha, 0.1, 2); is working. Try this code. Quellcode 1 2 3 4 if(hotspot[%1], copy(hs, hotspot[%1]); ); callwith(hs, tween(alpha, 0.1, 2)); Piotr

Dienstag, 6. November 2018, 14:32

UPDATE ver 4.5 - New lensflare plugin for HTML5, Flash and VR!

Zitat von »ballerino« Last week I bought the "lens flare" plugin for Panotour Pro 2.5.14! I think the plugin is excellent, but in VR mode you can hardly see reflex. Alpha 100 or 10 ... nothing changes. The plugin for kr pano works great. see photos from your website (krpanostore). Hi, I don't see this error on my site. Sent me a link to example. Piotr

Freitag, 2. November 2018, 12:16

krpano Panorama Viewer Gyroscope Error

Update your plugins folder from newest krpano package. regards Piotr