Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 464.

Gestern, 11:45

Forenbeitrag von: »indexofrefraction«

Overload attributes with GET:

happy new year klaus :) fastest problem fixer ever :-D index

Montag, 14. Januar 2019, 18:11

Overload attributes with GET:

i noticed that behaviour, too it also happens when using multiple xml files ie. you want to override your main xml in an included xml overriding a get: statement does NOT work in this case, too I just tested it now. this strikes me as very odd and may be a bug.

Montag, 14. Januar 2019, 10:50

count the lenght of a string ..

easy, i'm not sure if that is documented :)

Montag, 14. Januar 2019, 09:06

count the lenght of a string ..

Quellcode 1 2 set(text,'hello'); trace(text.length); // 5

Donnerstag, 10. Januar 2019, 22:18

Automatic loading of next panorama after time X

delayedcall() is your friend :) https://krpano.com/docu/actions/#delayedcall

Mittwoch, 9. Januar 2019, 22:21

Oculus GO: Working Apache PHP Mysql server

here is another link (with sideloading tool) https://headjack.io/tutorial/sideload-in…-apk-oculus-go/

Montag, 7. Januar 2019, 11:24

Draw a frame in aspect ratio

this is wrong set(layer[imageCamera].width, destwidth); you need copy(layer[imageCamera].width, destwidth); or do it directly mul(layer[imageCamera].width, layer[imageCamera].height, aspect); https://krpano.com/docu/actions/#copy

Sonntag, 6. Januar 2019, 10:44

screentolayer question

doesnt this work? screentolayer(get(mylayername), ... );

Mittwoch, 2. Januar 2019, 21:51

Krpano-only Website

@ tomasparks well krpano itself is js, so it does not make much sense to avoid js completely :-D but unless you like to be hidden from search engines it is not advisable to store all content in encrypted xml :)

Mittwoch, 2. Januar 2019, 16:50

Krpano-only Website

i agree with tomasparks, you shouldnt do a website completely in krpano. to create the menu and all contents (text) would have been possible by standard html/js, too. you wouldn't even have to change the look of the site, the panos would just be the background with a fallback to normal images then the content could be crawled by google and other search engines. everything linkable etc. but as a krpano project itself ... nicely done :)

Sonntag, 16. Dezember 2018, 21:05

Not always resolving krpano variables.

if you get "hotspot[get(i)].tag" this simply means the tag property is unset / null we dont see how you set the tags and there could be hotspots in your scene, which you are not aware of (set by the webvr plugin for example) its hard to say if you dont post the full tour

Dienstag, 11. Dezember 2018, 14:35

Keep Layer alpha value when Hotspot alpha is changing

the parent alpha always affects the childrens alphas you could leave the hotspot alpha at 1 and make two sublayers which you can control separately now

Sonntag, 9. Dezember 2018, 22:32

Not always resolving krpano variables.

Quellcode 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 <action name="showVRHotspots"> for(set(i,0), i LT hotspot.count, inc(i), if(hotspot[get(i)].tag == vr, set(hotspot[get(i)].visible, true); , set(hotspot[get(i)].visible, false); ); trace("-----"); trace(hotspot[get(i)].tag); trace(hotspot[get(i)].tooltip); trace(hotspot[get(i)].name); trace(hotspot[get(i)].visible); trace("-----"); if(hotspot[get(i)].tag == vr_menu, set(hotspot[get(i)].visible, true); ); ); </action> i think the problem are...

Freitag, 7. Dezember 2018, 13:02

Use makevtour for hotspots, but delete the thumbnails?

why delete anything ? in vtourskin.xml replace set(layer[skin_layer].visible, true); by set(layer[skin_layer].visible, false); and if you dont want the thumbs anyway you should set thumbs="true" to thumbs="false" in the skin_settings

Dienstag, 4. Dezember 2018, 08:26

deleted

thumbs up! also a nice compass at the bottom ! :)

Montag, 3. Dezember 2018, 22:31

Chrome 70.0.3538.77 breaks KRPano touch functionality

Quellcode 1 2 navigator.pointerEnabled = navigator.maxTouchPoints > 0; // Edge 17 touch support workaround document.documentElement.ontouchstart = navigator.maxTouchPoints > 0; // Chrome 70 touch support workaround with this my panotour does not work at all on msie edge. the gui is like frozen, i cant look around in the pano and there is no reaction to any clicks. ...?

Donnerstag, 29. November 2018, 10:49

Moscow gigarama

a very nice tour, well done also the custom gui is cool

Mittwoch, 28. November 2018, 10:13

krpano.license help

there is no license file anymore download the newest version and register it with the krpano Tools app if you dont have a working lic, you need to contact klaus with your details

Mittwoch, 28. November 2018, 09:53

<mobile> and <tablet> in <image> tag

<sphere url.desktop="6000_b5544a2a70d018e50adb6a38da95e11ba95cb163.jpg" url.mobile="preview_b5544a2a70d018e50adb6a38da95e11ba95cb163.jpg" url.tablet="preview_b5544a2a70d018e50adb6a38da95e11ba95cb163.jpg" /> see here: https://krpano.com/docu/xml/#devicechecksforattributes