Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1 000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

Freitag, 11. Januar 2019, 16:31

Forenbeitrag von: »Tuur«

Masking with 2 images and an alpha mask image, is it posble ?

Hi, unfortunately 'Mask' is flash only for now. Not supported in html5 as far as i know. https://krpano.com/docu/xml/#plugin.mask Maybe maskchildren can help you hear.(?) Hope it helps. Tuur

Donnerstag, 10. Januar 2019, 21:57

Overload attributes with GET:

Hi, Use like get(hotspot[bla...etc ); get: has other use. Hope it helps. Tuur

Sonntag, 6. Januar 2019, 13:58

Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Year everybody! Can't wait for the new update, and to show you all my new krpano 'baby's' . Good Health and Peace! Tuur

Mittwoch, 2. Januar 2019, 16:46

360 video 'moving hotspots' procedure, editor

Hi, That would be nice yes, but i think not for the moment. I also think you need to ‘track’ them twice. Was already on my list. I’ll have a sleep on it, have try soon... doing something else atm. Btw. Html5 and webvr were possible already. The biggest issue was the editor part and some efficiency and more Tuur

Mittwoch, 2. Januar 2019, 14:31

HI, all the best to you too! not out yet, but almost. yes works on html5 also webvr. really great! I'll make a teaser video. need to finish some stuff (releasing/finishing multiple products) working hard coming soon (asap). Sorry for all the delay. Tuur

Donnerstag, 27. Dezember 2018, 14:19

Startup view

Hi, maybe a better or quicker option for you is to just use a simple action like: Quellcode 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 <action name="Move"> loadscene(%1, null,MERGE,ZOOMBLEND(0.5)); lookat(%2,%3,%4); <!-- hlookat,vlookat,fov --> <!-- In the onclick of the hotspot we call the action: Move In this Move(); we put some data Move(%1,%2,%3,%4); %1 = scene name %2 = view.hlookat %3 = view.vlookat %4 = view.fov --> </action> So now you can call in the onclick the 'Move' action, like: M...

Samstag, 22. Dezember 2018, 13:22

Can't loadpano in for loop action

Hi, not sure what you like to accomplish but 'for loop' is not the way to go ,doing something like this. Can you explain what you want to do? Tuur

Montag, 17. Dezember 2018, 09:52

Password Plugin

Hi, when you buy the 'plugin', you can use it as much as you like. Updates are for free. It is also open source so you could make changes you wish. The idea is to protect items within the tour. Secret scenes and/or hotspots etc.. Not as a 'Gatekeeper'. It is possible though. The update will have that functionality build in. I am about to release 2-3 new products. After that i will make an update of this plugin. If you buy the 'plugin' and you need some help with it you can always contact me. Tuu...

Freitag, 30. November 2018, 10:00

Moscow gigarama

Nice shot, nice tour! Tuur

Donnerstag, 8. November 2018, 16:43

Multiple videos scenes on iOS

Hi, best is to use 1 video player and just pause it change scene and video files/urls and play again. I would certainly take it out of the scenes. have a look here. https://krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.php?p…77064#post77064 Hope it helps, Tuur

Donnerstag, 8. November 2018, 09:50

是的,但最好的是等待。版本2差不多完成了。为延迟道歉。 Tuur

Donnerstag, 18. Oktober 2018, 14:24

How to make 360 video tour

Hi, it is actually quite simple to do. Just use a 'scene' for every video. The video formats you need depend on the resolution(s) you want to offer. Let's say we do only 2k. Then i would put for every video the following files: - mp4 - webm - poster.jpg audio mp3 ogg To switch scene's i have an little script that works like this code for your scenes Quellcode 1 2 3 4 5 6 <scene name="scene_1" title="ski" onstart="" > <view hlookat="0" vlookat="0" fov="90" fovmin="60" fovmax="110" limitview="on" ...

Donnerstag, 18. Oktober 2018, 14:13

On-the-fly encryption - SOLVED

Hi Douglas, thanks for sharing! Very much appreciated! I did some server side stuff in the past, but not like this. Interesting to see. I might have a try on this and possibly come back with stupid questions at a later moment... haha. Cheers! Tuur

Freitag, 28. September 2018, 13:09

Simple free distorted hotspot editor

Best to use the toolbox. https://krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.php?p…74910#post74910 No, no chromakey in krpano.. (yet?) Tuur

Donnerstag, 27. September 2018, 22:12

Simple free distorted hotspot editor

Hi, i would say yes. Tuur

Dienstag, 11. September 2018, 13:55

Clearing log window content.

Sonntag, 5. August 2018, 22:44

Hi, Yes! Making the last examples now. Works like a charm! Hope to release soon, but please understand we just moved houses, again.., the 3th time in 3years, this week .. So i need some air and time/focus to do the last bit like a tutorial etc in a proper way. Tuur

Sonntag, 29. Juli 2018, 11:24

Krpano ToolBox

Zitat Toolbox in use I confirmed that the value of hlookat shifted to -179 with 179. I am buggy or so careful with making it. I have doubts on this part. However, this tool box is very useful, please give me your opinion. google translate i'm sorry Have a look here https://krpano.com/docu/xml/#view.hlookat Hope it helps, Tuur

Sonntag, 15. Juli 2018, 23:57

Krpano ToolBox

Hi, Do you like me to add the dynamical grid in the toolbox??? https://krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.php?p…76286#post76286 EDIT: DONE Tuur

Sonntag, 15. Juli 2018, 23:49

Transparent Grid on a spherical panorama

Hi, i quickly made a dynamic grid. UPDATED!! http://www.virtualtuur.com/krpano/grid/3/ press G to show/hide the grid. Is that what you mean? include the grid.xml in your project. grid.xml I will add this to the Toolbox at a later moment. updated: DONE! But here you can of course also press T. The numbers section could be help full. edit: yes.... i was a bit sloppy on the line position, but that will be fixed. UPDATE: FIXED Hope it helps! Tuur