Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1 000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

Freitag, 18. Januar 2019, 10:33

Forenbeitrag von: »klaus.krpano«

Firefox Reality Quality Issues

Hi, I have checked and it's the Firefox Reality browser itself - it displays the result (the krpano output) with a lower resolution than it was actually rendered and the performance itself is also not as good as in the Oculus browser... Btw - beside of that - I'm working on improving the rendering performance for VR by using a special internal rendering modes and several other smaller optimizations, especially for devices like the Oculus Go which had a comparable slow CPU/GPU. That helps general...

Donnerstag, 17. Januar 2019, 13:49

if - else again (SOLVED)

Hi, the code itself looks okay, but if the switch action would be working depends on the initial value of the url. The switch action will lookup the current value in the list of given values and then switch to the next one - but when the current value will be not found in that list, the variable will be kept unchanged. Best regards, Klaus

Dienstag, 15. Januar 2019, 10:46

Hotspots were rendered under texture

Hi, that's currently not possible. That would be require an API to allow drawing/adding-code between the pano-rendering and the hotspot-rendering - I will think about one. Best regards, Klaus

Dienstag, 15. Januar 2019, 10:41

Darstellungsprobleme bei einem 360° Panorama

Zitat von »Inachis« Jetzt wird das 360° Panorama dargestellt, aber vollkommen unscharf. Das ist das 'preview' Bild, der 'Rest' wird nicht dargestellt da nicht unterstützt. Ein Einstellung html5=never für solche Panoramen ist ja nicht ohne Grund.

Dienstag, 15. Januar 2019, 10:37

Testing Server fixed ip

Hi, the testing server currently uses the the IP address from the first network-adapter that the system provides (a system can have several IP addresses). Adding a select-box for all available network-adapters is already on my todo-list. Best regards, Klaus

Dienstag, 15. Januar 2019, 10:34

DOMException: Failed to read the 'localstorage'

Zitat von »olly« Is it anything to worry about in that context? Please see above - read at 'Basically that message could be ignored, it will cause no problem...'

Dienstag, 15. Januar 2019, 10:33

Overload attributes with GET:

Zitat von »klaus.krpano« But I will check and measure that in detail and maybe by using a hash-table instead of a list it might be possible to keep the slow-down for supporting this as low as possible... Update: I have checked and updated that now to internal hash-table usage and the performance is okay. That means in the next version overwriting/redefining xml attributes that used get:/calc: will be possible.

Dienstag, 15. Januar 2019, 10:17

Overload attributes with GET:

Hi, right, once using get: or calc: it is currently not possible to overwrite that setting again with a normal value... The reason is that attributes with get:/calc: are getting put to a special list during the xml parsing and evaluated after the main part of the xml parsing is done. To allow overwriting these attributes again with normal values, it would be necessary to check each time for every other attribute if it is also on that list, and that could be inefficient and slow... But I will che...

Donnerstag, 10. Januar 2019, 13:35

Darstellungsprobleme bei einem 360° Panorama

Hi, der krpano HTML5 Viewer unterstützt aktuell (Version 1.19) nur Würfel-Panoramen und Flache-Panoramen mit Multi-Resolution. Daher wird für diese Panoramen der Flashplayer verlangt. Mit der nächsten krpano Version wird sich dies aber ändern. Schöne Grüße, Klaus

Donnerstag, 10. Januar 2019, 13:31

KEEPMOVING loses hlookatstart?

Hi, sorry, but that's how the KEEPMOVING flag is working - it keeps the current view like the KEEPVIEW flag but additionally it keeps also the old pano in memory and keeps moving and rendering it during the blending Without KEEPMOVING the old pano would be instantly removed from memory and shown only as kind of 'screenshot' during the blending. Best regards, Klaus

Donnerstag, 10. Januar 2019, 13:22

Updates on integreating iframes on webgl textures

Hi, Thanks! Zitat von »Aladdin_VR« Are there any advances in implenting iframe videos (i.e youtube) onto webgl textures to make iframes work in VR mode. Sorry, but that's technically impossible today - and that's related to the browser APIs - not to krpano! And so far I understand there are no indications from the browser developers to implement such (such = an API for rendering DOM elements into WebGL textures)... Beside of that - even when such would become possible, YouTube would surely block...

Donnerstag, 10. Januar 2019, 13:17

fullscreen issue

Hi, use the onentervr/onexitvr events: https://krpano.com/plugins/webvr/#onentervr E.g. from JS: Quellcode 1 2 3 4 var my_events = krpano.get("events").createItem("my_event"); my_events.keep = true; my_events.webvr_onentervr = function(){ ... }; my_events.webvr_onexitvr = function(){ ... }; Best regards, Klaus

Donnerstag, 10. Januar 2019, 13:12

DOMException: Failed to read the 'localstorage'

Hi, I can't reproduce that with a Chrome with default settings... That message should only come when 'third pary site data' is disabled in Chrome like shown here: https://www.chromium.org/for-testers/bug…r-this-document The reason here is the 'global localstorage trick' that the webvr plugin is using to store the 'MobileVR settings' across several pages. That means when you change and save the VR settings in any krpano pano (yours or the one from anyone else), the new settings will be available ...

Dienstag, 8. Januar 2019, 11:35

Custom UV mapping of a cube

Hi, there is no 'internal UV map'... each tile is rendered fully, so there is no need to crop or map the tile texture coordinates in any way... But depending on what you want to achieve, you could try to use distorted hotspots to render a cube and the crop setting to use only portions of the image. E.g. (for a 1x6 1024x1024 cubestrip image): Quellcode 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 <style name="cubeface" url="cubestrip.jpg" distorted="true" enabled="false" width="1000" height="1000" /> <hotspot name="left" style...

Montag, 7. Januar 2019, 17:47

Makescreenshot

Hi, see here the 'crop' parameter - with it you can crop/cut-out a part of the screen: https://krpano.com/docu/plugininterface/….makeScreenshot Best regards, Klaus

Montag, 7. Januar 2019, 17:44

Error when running krpanotools on Ubuntu Webserver

Hi, do you use the right binary? 32bit for 32bit systems, 64bit for 64bit systems... Best regards, Klaus

Montag, 7. Januar 2019, 17:43

Set lookat value for next scene from current scene hotspot (please help!)

Hi, the vtourskin.xml has already a build-in functionality for setting the looking direction for hotspots: therefore just add a Quellcode 1 linkedscene_lookat="H,V,FOV" attribute to the <hotspot> (FOV is optional). E.g. Quellcode 1 <hotspot name="spot1" style="skin_hotspotstyle" ... linkedscene="scene2" linkedscene_lookat="90,10" ... /> Best regards, Klaus

Freitag, 4. Januar 2019, 18:09

Happy New Year!!!

Thanks! Happy New Year from me too to everyone! Will be an interesting year, I have many in queue and can't wait for releasing it . Best regards, Klaus

Freitag, 4. Januar 2019, 18:06

Html5 Tour Editor PLUGIN !

Great work!

Freitag, 4. Januar 2019, 18:05

HTML5 Multires Object Rotate droplet

Hi, great work! I'm pleasantly surprised that it works that good without native support . Best regards, Klaus