Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 22.

Mittwoch, 30. Mai 2018, 16:44

Forenbeitrag von: »sschat«

How to block scrolling?

Klaus, you heard it before, but I will say it too: you are a genius! just for compleness i post my code here too: The html form is generated by PHP on the server and by the plugin enabeled. Quellcode 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [...more code...] // inject the infopanl html form form = document.getElementById("infopanel_plugin"); form.style = ''; // make it visible form.addEventListener("mousewheel", function(event){ event.stopPropagation(); }, true); form.addEventListener("DOMMouseScr...

Mittwoch, 30. Mai 2018, 16:08

Forenbeitrag von: »sschat«

dynamic on/off capturetouch?

Zitat von »klaus.krpano« Hi, that's a setting for the embedding code in the html file (see the documentation link above)! That means no editing of any .js or .xml files. Look in the .html file for: Quellcode 1 embedpano({...}); and change it to: Quellcode 1 embedpano({..., mwheel:false, capturetouch:false}); Best regards, Klaus These values are set during init of the player. But once inited, can you update them based on a given event? (button click) My issue is on mobile: i have a html block (v...

Freitag, 4. Mai 2018, 17:58

Forenbeitrag von: »Sander Schat«

gyro enabled, losing the view orientation?

hi guys! small issue here: i got a hotspot, loading a new scene with a custom view orientation. When i click the hotspot, all works well. New scene, and looking in the right direction. But when i turn on gyro (mobile) this same scene is loaded, and looking into a different direction. (i guess the default 0 degrees direction) Do i need to set a different setting for this too? besides the 'gyro enabled'. i load scenes like: loadscene(get(s), '', MERGE|KEEPVIEW|KEEPMOVING, get(settings.transition) ...

Freitag, 12. Januar 2018, 10:55

Postprocessing Plugin Example - Multi-Pass-Blur

Zitat von »Sergey74« Just add a black layer with the necessary transparency Yes thanks for the insight! thinking outside the plugin of course :) Edit: this little bit did the trick: Quellcode 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 <action name="add_blur"> tween(plugin[pp].blur, 4, 1); addlayer(blur_shader); set(layer[blur_shader].type, container); set(layer[blur_shader].zorder, 50); set(layer[blur_shader].align, lefttop); set(layer[blur_shader].width, 100%); set(la...

Donnerstag, 11. Januar 2018, 21:10

Postprocessing Plugin Example - Multi-Pass-Blur

Just to verify: i can do this also with a simple 'tween' action on the blur right? Quellcode 1 2 3 4 5 <action name="add_blur"> tween(plugin[pp].blur, 4, 1); </action> It does work, but maybe it might be too heavy on calculations? Edit: (Extra question): can the image also be 'darkened' abit with this plugin? Where do i add the settings to do this? (Just a setting in the js, not to interact with it via layer. Although that would make it a lot cooler )

Dienstag, 26. Dezember 2017, 18:36

1.19 pr14:text hotspots: images still possible? (solved)

Yes, found the issue. The hotspot needs to have property: 'renderer' set to css3d. Now the animated gifs work again. thanks

Dienstag, 26. Dezember 2017, 16:29

Zitat von »indexofrefraction« why are you not using hotspot.url? Well, we originally want to create text as a hotspot, then we (by accident) discovered a nice feature, that with this (html) text you can easily add images too. (eg: a fireplace gif, and place it on top of the fireplace location in the scene) But now, after update this does not seem to work any more. so, just wondering if this is disabled, or maybe needs to tweaking for the latest version?

Dienstag, 26. Dezember 2017, 15:23

hi! i just updated to the latest version, but it looks like the text-hotspots dont support images anymore? or what has changed? just for reference some code: Quellcode 1 set(hotspot[get(newspot)].html,"[img src='http://68.media.tumblr.com/c61a0e35e6fdc1f2a0ef163bc2fe0035/tumblr_o5dmkaZezW1tgz4rco1_250.gif' style='height:100px; width:auto' /]"); so this hotspot (type= text), will get some html of a gif in this case. But it does not show it! While when we had 1.19pr8 it DID show it. what do i have...

Dienstag, 26. Dezember 2017, 13:34

More info on errors

Quellcode 1 2 ERROR: This page contains the following errors:error on line 1 at column 743: Opening and ending tag mismatch: thumb line 0 and krpano Below is a rendering of the page up to the first error. I sometimes get these type of messages, due to dynamic loading of generated XML on the backend. But with this limited information i just cant seem to find the exact error. Maybe some info or context possible on these type or errors? thanks!

Sonntag, 24. Dezember 2017, 11:54

Hotspot text in VRmode

Since i am working on this right now, and passing this forum, i can confirm, yes that works now. dig into vtourskin.xml for inspiration and copy . create new (text) hotspots to your liking

Sonntag, 24. Dezember 2017, 11:15

How to add two new buttons in VR mode?

Zitat von »Umalo« Explore vtourskin.xml. You see there default: skin_webvr_prev_scene hotspots. Learn on how to add other hs and adapting skin_webvr_menu_following to make them "float" What you want to do with their on click is not relevant but I wonder how and what you want to load as next tour? ah yes! i didnt see those in the vtourskin.xml. But then i realized i used the older version of it. After updating to the latest version of skin and webvr plugin, i added a custom VR button by duplicat...

Samstag, 23. Dezember 2017, 23:04

ERROR after upgrading from 1.19pr8 to 1.19pr14

oke got the error solved. I am pumping XML via a javascript call LOADXML But here needed to be the linebreaks removed. Still looking for the array warning complained. Quellcode 1 WARNING: set labels[settingsform].setting_tour_customizer_vig=Vignette? - labels is not an array! set via Quellcode 1 2 3 <labels name="settingsform" setting_tour_customizer_vig="Vignette?" /> anything wrong in this?

Samstag, 23. Dezember 2017, 17:07

How to add two new buttons in VR mode?

not sure if this is possible. Isnt this all taken care of by the webvr.js plugin script? (which is encrypted) if so, you might not be able to hook into it, and have to create it all from scratch.

Samstag, 23. Dezember 2017, 16:59

user input information on pano

well, my 2 cents: this is done with a backend server, who generated the tour. When you add some text, this will be stored in the backend / DB, and when a user checks the pano, in the backend the XML is generated for this pano / scene, including the hotspot / textlayers

Samstag, 23. Dezember 2017, 16:43

ERROR after upgrading from 1.19pr8 to 1.19pr14

Hi! We have a online editor created and worked fine with the version of pr8. So now we are in the testing phase for updating the krpano to the latest version. I get two errors: Quellcode 1 2 ERROR: This page contains the following errors:error on line 16 at column 18: Opening and ending tag mismatch: thumb line 0 and paths Below is a rendering of the page up to the first error. and (actually a warning) Quellcode 1 WARNING: set contextmenu[mainmenu].name=mainmenu - contextmenu is not an array! Bu...

Dienstag, 12. Dezember 2017, 14:12

UPDATE ver 4.5 - New lensflare plugin for HTML5, Flash and VR!

still learning this plugin. the docs are a bit limited on creating lensflares just manually. i dont want to use this 'editor' who creates the xml for the lensflare. I just want to have some docs on what the final xml-syntax is for creating a lensflare in a scene, just like eg a hotspot. With all options for this, and what it influences. Is this available? does it work like this?

Montag, 4. Dezember 2017, 10:46

button overlay over video layer

a bit off topic on this, but related since i am using this XML example for a video. All is working fine. But now i want to add a 'button' layer to skip the video and trigger some action. I see the button layer, the mouse hovers over it, but the onclick event is not triggered. Only when the video-layer is closed, the onclick event of the buttons is actually triggered. It feels like something is blocking it, while the video is playing. Is this right? can i do something about this? as a quick test ...

Freitag, 27. Januar 2017, 11:10

CORS trouble again ...

doohhh, so simple!!! yes, that works i generate the xml on the backend, and now i add a time stamp to the parameter. 'url' => $thumb_url . '?nocache=' . time(), that did the trick! not nice, but works fine Thanks Klaus!

Donnerstag, 26. Januar 2017, 10:53

CORS trouble again ...

Hi Klaus, after browsing a lot, and testing a lot, i narrowed my situation as exactly described here. We have a player, which loads the scenes just fine, but static images like thumbs are not loaded. thumbs are loaded via a layer, and the url to a amazon server. Console giving the cross-origin error on these images. this only happens on mac osx chrome, safari, and i believe the iOs devices as well. Do you have any suggestion or workaround, or even a fix for loading the images? Since, as you said...

Dienstag, 17. Januar 2017, 11:46

'embedding' krpano in a linkedin post

yes, i think also that LinkedIn (and all other sites) will not allow this for security reasons. Maybe fake the image you got with some sort of 360 degree icon and a playbutton this will tell people that some it playable and takes them to the url you want them to go