Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 60.

Donnerstag, 14. Februar 2019, 19:20

Forenbeitrag von: »svb«

Polygon Hotspots are clipped outside safearea on iPhoneX

Hi Klaus, haven`t found a topic on this: Polygon Hotspots are clipped on iPhone X outside the safearea. I tried renderer css3d or webgl, but result is the same... And safearea=false on hotspots won`t work either. In the display settings I have safearea="h-only", but doesn`t matter if I switch to auto... Any idea? Best, Steve

Donnerstag, 8. November 2018, 02:06

When will release new version?

KLAUS! CONGRATULATION!!! Second son, the proud of daddy - and of course mum... And we all dads know, how fundamental this time is! BEST FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY, Steve PS: And many thanks for improving the player - we all can`t wait...

Dienstag, 23. Oktober 2018, 16:38

SVG Icons not available on Firefox

Hi, maybe it`s the function itself, which is missing... Logfile returns the unknown function "update_ctrl_mode()" Hope that helps, Steve

Donnerstag, 29. März 2018, 14:06

krpano 1.19-pr15 / pr16

Perfect time...BEST "EASTER-EGG"... Thank you Klaus for the update, callwhen() and exitcall() sounds very promising... Best, Steve

Montag, 26. Februar 2018, 08:49

Include polygonal hotspot into editor feature

Hi Tuur, Coool... thanks for sharing, short, effektiveand very useful PlugIn... Best, Steve

Dienstag, 21. November 2017, 11:33

Wakelock hack for iOS - for normal (2D) tours

Sorry, have to ask again: Does anybody know a solution for this wakelok problem? Klaus, do you think we will get access to the wakelok function you use? Thanks for help, Steve

Montag, 6. November 2017, 09:58

Wakelock hack for iOS - for normal (2D) tours

Hi Klaus, is there a possibility to use/get access to your WebVR Wakelock hack for NORMAL tours on iOS? For Android the noSleep.js works still fine... Something like onclick="set(iosHack, on)" and "set(iosHack, off)" Background is my AutoTour Plugin where the phone should not go to sleeping modus... Thanks for help, Steve

Mittwoch, 4. Oktober 2017, 14:16

krpano 1.19-pr13

Zitat von »klaus.krpano« Zitat von »svb« Found out, that if you use an own tour.xml, not that one that's generated by the VTOUR droplet, I can`t add/edit hotspots. With the old flashPlayer Version it was/is working... My panos are also seperated in scenes like in your tour.xml, but I don`t use the "vtourskin.xml" and the "skin_settings"... The functionality of the added hotspot is based on the 'skin_hotspotstyle' style and without vtourskin.xml this can be guaranteed. Therefore the editor simpl...

Donnerstag, 28. September 2017, 15:22

New Editor - not working with own tour.xml

Hi Klaus, try out the new features...MANY THANKS for the cool new updates... Found out, that if you use an own tour.xml, not that one that's generated by the VTOUR droplet, I can`t add/edit hotspots. With the old flashPlayer Version it was/is working... My panos are also seperated in scenes like in your tour.xml, but I don`t use the "vtourskin.xml" and the "skin_settings"... Will that be considered in future/final version? Best regards, Steve

Dienstag, 2. Mai 2017, 18:41

set dynamically new sub-Nodes to an existing array

just wondering how to set dynamically new sub-Nodes to the existing array? I take the array <myarray name="somename"> <item name="i0" value="value0_or_what_ever"/> <item name="i1" value="value1_or_what_ever"/> <item name="i2" value="value2_or_what_ever"/> <item name="i3" value="value3_or_what_ever"/> <item name="i4" value="value4_or_what_ever"/> </myarray> How to add a new subnode like: <item name="i5" value="value5_or_what_ever"/> tried: txtadd(myarray[somename].item[name], i5, 'value=value5_or...

Dienstag, 2. Mai 2017, 16:17

How to get the Array/List count?

Hi Sven, Your array should be: <array name="cart99"> <sub name="item0" product="product1" color="red" url="123" /> <sub name="item1" product="product2" color="blue" url="231" /> <sub name="item2" product="product3" color="green" url="321" /> </myarray > array count of sub-items: trace(array[cart99].sub.count); get a value of array: trace(array[cart99].sub[item0].product); With a quick for() Action you can get all the infos of your array: for(set(i, 0), i LE array[cart99].sub.count, inc(i), txtad...

Dienstag, 10. Mai 2016, 22:12

krpano 1.19-pr4 / 1.19-pr5 / 1.19-pr6

PERFECT That`s it! THANK YOU KLAUS Interesting, just tested: With the SAMSUNG BROWSER I can not click via the VR GEAR Touch Pad. Setup with the Package Disabler Pro and the chrome Browser the click on the touch pad works.... And: The pano quality in the Samsung Browser is not as good as in chrome, is there a higher compression or is there a lower quality loaded? Best regards, Steve

Dienstag, 10. Mai 2016, 18:38

Hi Klaus, Yes, me too. Tried it one more time just before I wrote this... Can`t get in the VR Mode... But it worked with the old Samsung Browser 4.0.0-15... Best regards, Steve

Montag, 9. Mai 2016, 23:29

Hi, okay, I see. There was an update for the SAMSUNG VR BROWSER V. 4.0.0-17 with updated JavaScript API´s for WebVR. I had the old Version 4.0.0-15 (with the Button "360 2D" enabled) and THAT Version worked for me. With the updated one I have the same trouble to get in VR Mode as you... Seems like the pano is still in Stereo-Mode when I switch to the 360 2D environment... Steve

Montag, 9. Mai 2016, 13:05

Zitat von »tarrinos« Zitat von »Alex74« Zitat von »SkyMarcin« Zitat von »ParK« Hi i m still a beginner here and i have a question... of course... In my gear VR i can watch a virtual tour directly in the samsung browser ? If yes how do i do this ? I tried but... it s still 2D and 360 mode is not a real 360... so can you me to understand ?? Thx Try this... "use the new GearVR 'Samsung Internet' browser and enable WebVR support there by entering internet://webvr-enable once." - more info on http:/...

Donnerstag, 28. April 2016, 20:29

HTML5-VR Audio Plugin - version 3.1.0 is ready!

Hi, when I use Firefox on Android, the music is a little bit "contorted". Had a look at your example, hear the same problem... CHROME is fine. Is it a FIREFOX bug? Any ideas? Steve

Donnerstag, 28. April 2016, 20:19

HTML5-VR Audio Plugin - version 3.1.0 is ready!

Zitat von »spacerywirtualne« Hi The new version (2.0 beta 3) of HTML5-VR Audio Plugin is ready. All customers should receive updates now. Piotr me too, nothing in my mailbox, please sent again. THANKS Steve

Montag, 11. April 2016, 23:22

check if hotspot is hovering does not work in VR

Hi Klaus, something strange: with the new 1.19.pr4 the hovering check of a hotspot dosn`t work. with the old one (1.19.pr3) everything worked fine. In the action I check: <action name="vr_menu_out"> if(hotspot[vr_menu_bg].hovering == false, ...do_something(); ); </action> But "do_something()" is fired even when the VR-cursor is still over the hotspot[vr_menu_bg]! Only in 1.19.pr4! 1.19.pr3 is fine... Could this happen because all hotspots are now rendered by WebGL? Thanks for help, Steve PS: I t...

Freitag, 8. April 2016, 00:11

YEEEESSS!!! Thank you for the new update Great to see that the GEARVR Browser is now supported. Great to see that textfield hotspots will be avaible in the future... You made my slepness night...

Montag, 4. April 2016, 17:50

krpano 1.19 - Pre Release 3

YEEEEEEEP!!!! A delayed easter-surprise for all of us...