Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 829.

Montag, 11. Februar 2019, 10:47

Forenbeitrag von: »spacerywirtualne«

layer pixelwidth with hotspot parent bug?

Zitat von »indexofrefraction« that probably doesn't include hotspot distortion A hotspot is not distorted but has a zoom="true", but that's probably the point... thx indexofrefraction Piotr

Samstag, 9. Februar 2019, 12:57

Help with making a VR tour for starters

Zitat von »vkv architecten« Hi, I'm an architect, but don't really have a programming background. I've made some 3D 360°renders and would like to make a VRtour with them for my clients. I'm trying this program and managed to get the pictures in the program and when i'm testing it, i get two see the two renders, like i want to. But i want to be able to move from one image to the other, by clicking on a circle or arrow in my screen. How do i do this? Thanks in advance. Among our products, we offe...

Samstag, 9. Februar 2019, 10:03

The documentation says: "These variables contain the final pixel size of the element..." so it seemed to me that the pixelwidth value shows the actual width in the pixels on the screen. In this case, the width changes depending on the view.fov Piotr

Freitag, 8. Februar 2019, 23:35

Hi I have this code: <hotspot name="hs1" type="text" renderer="css3d" scale="1" width="2" height="2" ath="0" atv="0" edge="center" zoom="true" keep="true" /> <layer name="ly1" parent="hotspot[hs1]" type="container" width="100%" height="100%" align="center" edge="center" keep="true" /> <events name="pixsiz" keep="true" onclick="trace('ly1 pixelwidth: ',get(layer[ly1].pixelwidth))"/> My trace log: INFO: ly1 pixelwidth: 2 Why does pixelwidth and pixelheight display invalid values?

Freitag, 8. Februar 2019, 14:14

Calculation of offset x y in flat panoramas

Hi, How can I calculate the offset x and y in pixels in flat panoramas? regards Piotr

Donnerstag, 7. Februar 2019, 11:01

HTML5-VR Audio Plugin - version 3.1.0 is ready!

Zitat von »granton« What is a meaning of this error in console?ERROR: html5soundpos - TypeError: Argument 1 of PannerNode.setPosition is not a finite floating-point value. Send me a link, it can be in a private message. In addition, describe the conditions of the error such as browser, operating system, etc. Piotr

Donnerstag, 31. Januar 2019, 23:58

Correct size of a flat panorama

hello The data in the XML file does not show the real size of the photo before cutting. How can I get information about the real size of a photo (flat) after cutting through a droplet Piotr

Mittwoch, 30. Januar 2019, 12:37

[SOLVED] New bg color in tour.js instead of black

Hello, Where can I set my own color in tour.js instead of black Is it even possible? regards Piotr

Samstag, 26. Januar 2019, 12:31

HTML5 Multires Object Rotate droplet

Zitat von »pur« Is it possible to use your plugin as I do rotate the objects in my vtour? Of course not, because it is not his destiny. My Object Droplet is similar to Klaus's droplet: https://krpano.com/tools/droplets/#makeobject Your example refers to the sequence of hotspots in the 3d space on the panorama. It's something completely different. I hope that everything is clear now. Piotr

Freitag, 25. Januar 2019, 10:26

Hi pur Zitat von »pur« In the post obj360, OBJECT360, HTML5/Flash + VR multires object plugin I published an example of rotated objects. There are 11 objects integrated in the vtour of 5 scenes. The obj360 plugin is multires, zoomable, and works in Flash, too. Apparently I published it on the wrong place because I didn't get any feedback. It has nothing to do with my plugin. Their operation and application is completely different. Do not you see the difference regards Piotr

Donnerstag, 24. Januar 2019, 09:03

Cześć Zitat von »Coldmami« Is it possible to rotate object when its zoomed in? Not in this version, but in the future... who knows. If customers require it, I will add this option. Piotr

Mittwoch, 23. Januar 2019, 21:59

Hello The HTML5 Rotate Object Droplet is ready. You can get to know its possibilities here . We invite you to comment and ask questions. regards Piotr

Montag, 7. Januar 2019, 12:53

Set lookat value for next scene from current scene hotspot (please help!)

Hi You want to download the lookat data from the hotspot, which is no longer in the memory, so this data is gone... Check it out: Quellcode 1 <hotspot name="spot1" ... linkedscene="scene_s000" my_lookat="-3.8,90,120,0,0"/> Quellcode 1 2 3 4 5 6 <style name="skin_hotspotstyle_quang" onclick="load_scene(get(linkedscene),get(my_lookat));" ... /> <action name="load_scene" scope="local" args="linkedscene,my_lookat"> loadscene(get(linkedscene),null,MERGE,BLEND(1)); lookat(get(my_lookat)); </action> I ...

Samstag, 5. Januar 2019, 23:08

Zitat von »klaus.krpano« great work! I'm pleasantly surprised that it works that good without native support . Thank you Klaus It turns out again that KRpano has no limits regards Piotr

Samstag, 29. Dezember 2018, 13:26

HTML5 Multires Object Rotate droplet - a few examples

Hi We present a few examples of rotating objects made using our HTML5 Multires Object Rotate droplet. You can check and write some feedback if you want watch alarm clock amethyst camera figurine trinket More info: forum thread regards Piotr

Samstag, 29. Dezember 2018, 13:24

Hi We present a few examples of rotating objects made using our HTML5 Multires Object Rotate droplet. You can check and write some feedback if you want watch alarm clock amethyst camera figurine trinket More info soon... regards Piotr

Freitag, 28. Dezember 2018, 11:47

Hello This thread is about our new product. HTML5 Multires Object Rotate droplet Below is a short movie and soon I will add links to examples. YouTube p.s. more info below kind regards Piotr

Donnerstag, 13. Dezember 2018, 21:33

Disable Automatic Full Screen On Mobile Device

Hello Maybe something like this edit: add this code to you xml Quellcode 1 <display autofullscreen="false" /> regards Piotr