Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 161.

Mittwoch, 13. Februar 2019, 23:20

Forenbeitrag von: »ramirox3«

add hotspot

hi If I am working on a project with the previous version, how should I do to update to the new version and continue working on the project? I try but due to the incorporation of new folders and change hosting xml files I could not do it correctly

Mittwoch, 13. Februar 2019, 18:04

add hotspot

"Added saving without editor files, significantly increases performance" please. Can you explain me about this? how this work

Mittwoch, 13. Februar 2019, 15:30

add hotspot

Thanks ¡¡¡¡

Mittwoch, 13. Februar 2019, 14:38

add hotspot

no, where I can download it

Mittwoch, 13. Februar 2019, 13:57

add hotspot

great, i want to try it

Mittwoch, 30. Januar 2019, 05:24

add hotspot

great, where can we download the update?

Montag, 19. März 2018, 15:37

Max Resolution ?

Hi where can I to find documentation how I can make take screenshots at higher resolution than displayed on the screen. Using The new krpano.webGL.makeScreenshot ? Ramiro

Sonntag, 25. Februar 2018, 22:07

fade in fade out in hotspots

Checking other screen sizes, I see that when moving to a smaller size the hotspots that contain the photos do not change their size when changing screens. I attach screenshots. How could I solve this? Ramiro

Dienstag, 13. Februar 2018, 17:55

Question about an interactivity

wow!!! Excelent. You really made it a real game. Amazing You never know the dimension that a simple idea can reach in the hands of an expert. I wonder what I need to zoom in Ramiro

Dienstag, 13. Februar 2018, 00:13

I already tried it following your instructions. With alignment to the center it works well. When I try to increase the scale from 0.6 to 1.1, with the buttons in the upper left corner to work with the bottom part, it does not work correctly. link attachment. I tried to align to the left, which is where I really need it, but I did not succeed http://www.ciudadcubica.com/m1/ Thanks in advance Ramiro

Montag, 12. Februar 2018, 18:41

Yes panomaster, that may be the solution, I already tried. only that it only allows me to move a single ring. I can not find the way to move each ring independently. Any help, that allows me to move all rings, will be welcome Ramiro http://www.ciudadcubica.com/m/

Montag, 12. Februar 2018, 13:45

Zitat von »panomaster« Why don't you use drag and drop? Any clue for documentation about drag and drop?

Freitag, 9. Februar 2018, 20:33

Many thanks Klaus The idea is to be able to rotate each segment of the table, to face different texts in these segments. The way I managed to do it is not very comfortable. It would be ideal to be able to move each segment with the mouse or with a slider and be able to brake the segment with greater precision at the desired point. And thus fulfill the intention of interactivity

Freitag, 9. Februar 2018, 13:29

Hi all I'm trying to reproduce an interactivity, which happens in a room that contains a table with fragments of it that revolve around a central axis. What I have achieved does not satisfy me. The way in which I achieve the movements of each sector of the table is not very precise. I wonder if it would be possible to implement a slider that would make the turn more precise. And to be able to stop this turn where the user wishes. Thanks for the possible clues that you can provide me Ramiro http:...

Montag, 5. Februar 2018, 15:06

great, it works

Montag, 5. Februar 2018, 14:11

Thanks Tuur for your response. What I want is for the photograph to be made visible by varying its intensity from 0 to 100%, and then when it disappears, the same thing happens, but on the contrary, it varies its intensity slowly from 100% to 0. This project is in process http://www.ciudadcubica.com/planou/ Thanks Ramiro

Montag, 5. Februar 2018, 02:48

I have this hotspot: <hotspot name="parche1" distorted="true" url="hotspots/1.jpg" devices="all" style="tooltip" ath="-23.3" atv="0" visible="true" scale.desktop="0.24 " alpha="0" enabled="true" scale.tablet="0.55" scale.mobile="0.5" zoom="false" onclick="" /> and then I make it visible with: delayedcall(6,tween(hotspot[parche1].alpha,1,0.25)); and then I make it invisible with: delayedcall(12,tween(hotspot[parche1].alpha,0,0.25)); Question. it is possible to make the transition from alpha = 0 t...

Samstag, 3. Februar 2018, 14:45

SOLVED krpano offline tour on android (again)

Virtual Tour Pro by Tubbrit, in Play Store. There is a free version

Dienstag, 30. Januar 2018, 01:17

Drag and Drop Quick Pano Viewer

only jpg. Not tif?