Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 36.

Freitag, 22. März 2013, 12:59

Forenbeitrag von: »Andrey_K«

OBJECT PANORAMA for HTML5

Is there any idea how to make a similar way click - autorotation and the transition by double click to full screen?

Sonntag, 25. März 2012, 12:50

Have a problem in the Global audio on/off button with attribute "mute"

Have a problem in the Global audio on/off button with attribute "mute" In Flash working and on the simulator iPad also work, but in iPad the sound not disabled. Quellcode 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .... <plugin name="soundinterface" url="%SWFPATH%/plugins/soundinterface.swf" alturl="%SWFPATH%/plugins/soundinterface.js" keep="true" rootpath="sounds/" preloaded="1.mp3,voice.mp3,2.mp3,3.mp3,4.mp3,5.mp3"/> .... <plugin style="_button_right" name="sound" x="54" crop_normal="114|0|38|30" crop_down=...

Freitag, 11. November 2011, 00:51

Test, please panorama on the iPhone and the iPad.

Zitat von »ahoeben« The original iPad has no gyroscope, so the gyroscope plugin does not work with it. It has accelerometers and selected models have a compass, but neither of these are accessible through the browser, so it is not possible to use them as a fallback. You do not understand - because of my bad English. I sorted out the problem yourself.

Dienstag, 8. November 2011, 23:54

I understood it all - this is the server configuration. Since my domain (http://vrphoto.com.ua) was redirected through the frames. If you access the direct link (http://vrphoto.narod.ru/pano/h_legend/h_l.html) - no problems when using a redirect through frames - hang the gyroscope. I changed the redirect through the frames on the Direct redirect - now at entry (http://vrphoto.com.ua) everything works

Dienstag, 8. November 2011, 21:37

Tested on three iphone 4G (two with iOS 5 and one with iOS 4.3.5) - when you turn on the gyro, they are hangs. They Jailbreak no did. What is the reason I can not understand ... Moreover, in the beginning, on one of these phones gyroscope work ...

Dienstag, 8. November 2011, 20:20

Please check the gyro on iPhone...

Dienstag, 8. November 2011, 16:57

Thank you for the example. With sound should now be clear - users thought that the sound works immediately after the start. What would enable sound - just press the button. A gyroscope on the you iPhone 4G normally work? I was told that the iPhone 4G, after enable the gyro hangs. ...<plugin name="gyro" devices="iphone|ipad" url="%SWFPATH%/plugins/gyro.js" keep="true" enabled="false" camroll="true" friction="0.5" velastic="0.2" />... ... <plugin name="showgyro" devices="iphone|ipad" style="button...

Dienstag, 8. November 2011, 13:08

Sound does not begin automatically, that he began to press the button... With iPad2 no problems - everything works very well. IPad1 does not work on the gyroscope. With the iphone is not clear - some users have a sound, others have no sound.

Dienstag, 8. November 2011, 10:08

Strange situation with sound ... 2 owners iPhone4 said that buttons is functioning and hear the sound ... With iPad2 no problems - everything works very well. IPad1 does not work on the gyroscope. With the iphone is not entirely clear in some sound is, in other there is no sound.

Montag, 7. November 2011, 13:52

Thank you! I reduced the number of buttons, and increased the size buttons and distance between them. How now?

Montag, 7. November 2011, 11:58

Test, please panorama on the iPhone and the iPad. click I was told that the first iPad is not working gyro (on iPad2 all good) and different users iPhone do not always work the buttons

Donnerstag, 3. November 2011, 11:22

Progress showload for iPad?

Zitat von »mindlessboss« Hi! But you can indicate that loading in progress Add some plugin (with text "LOADING...") and hide them in onloadcomplete event Great idea! Thank you!

Donnerstag, 3. November 2011, 10:33

Progress showload for iPad?

Hi all! On the iPad does not work "progress showload". Code standard: <progress showload = "bar (center, 6%, 0.6%, 0,12%, solid, 0xffffff, 0x44C8F5, 0x44C8F5)" showwait = "none" /> Help please on iPad "progress showload" does not work in principle, or is there possibility to make it work?

Freitag, 22. April 2011, 07:20

swfkrpano.js - does not work in offline ...

Here are it turns out that ... I thought that I have "hands curves" - 2 days tormented ... Now everything works! Thank you, Klaus! Sometimes i have make CD presentation using HTML and in connection with this question: "How can I compel work mouse wheel in the panorama window (in offline), without setting the permissions on the site Adobe? "

Donnerstag, 21. April 2011, 11:41

swfkrpano.js - does not work in offline ...

Hello! There is a problem - in the offline does not work zoom mouse wheel (in the on-line, it works fine link). In what may be my bug? Quellcode 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> <html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"> <head> <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" /> <title>Untitled Document</title> <link href="1.cs...

Donnerstag, 27. Januar 2011, 23:25

MAKE OBJECT (MULTIRES) droplet

Hi Klaus! Thank you! I solved this problem!

Dienstag, 18. Januar 2011, 16:28

Klaus is probably something I did not understand ..?

Montag, 17. Januar 2011, 14:08

Hi! I can not make out how to do without the multiresolution ? Droplet makes such code: Quellcode 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 <image type="CYLINDER" hfov="1.00" multires="true" tilesize="512" progressive="true" frames="24" frame="1"> <level tiledimagewidth="1233" tiledimageheight="4928"> <cylinder url="image_1.tiles/%0f/l6/%0v_%0h.jpg" /> </level> <level tiledimagewidth="617" tiledimageheight="2464"> <cylinder url="image_1.tiles/%0f/l5/%0v_%0h.jpg" /> </level> <level tiled...

Donnerstag, 22. Juli 2010, 10:55

Thanks Klaus!!!!!

Zitat von »klaus.krpano« Hi, here the updated videoplayer.swf for the Flashplayer 10.1: index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=298 (it will be also included in the next release) best regards, Klaus