Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-7 von insgesamt 7.

Sonntag, 20. Januar 2019, 07:05

Forenbeitrag von: »jvh«

Makescreenshot

I will not reproduce your UI, but first i need to solve the technical part for all my needs and then i will design the UI, can you help me with my question?

Sonntag, 13. Januar 2019, 04:54

Makescreenshot

Hi Klaus I want to capture part of the pano for the crop parameter but I can't obtain the x and y position for the crop that is with layer[imagecamera] here is the link for the sample https://pixartag.com/IntegracionJVH/tour.html and here is the xml Also when i change from canvas to jpeg or png i only get a with box

Montag, 7. Januar 2019, 23:38

Draw a frame in aspect ratio

Thank you works perfect

Montag, 7. Januar 2019, 03:18

Draw a frame in aspect ratio

I'm trying to create frame in the center with an aspect ratio, when i set directly the pixels works fin but when is with variables does not draw the container eg: for 2:1 works ok div(aspect,2,1); set(layer[imageCamera].height, "300"); set(layer[imageCamera].width, "600"); set(layer[imageCamera].align, center); eg: for 2:1 doesnt works div(aspect,2,1); set(layer[imageCamera].height, "300"); mul(destwidth, layer[imageCamera].height, aspect); set(layer[imageCamera].width, destwidth); set(layer[ima...

Montag, 7. Januar 2019, 02:58

Makescreenshot

Hello Im trying to capture part of the screen as new image to download, the example Makescreenshot api works for all the screen but i need just the part that is in frame Quellcode 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 // add a 'makescreenshot' action to krpano krpano.makescreenshot = function() { // if there is already a screenshot layer, remove it now krpano.call("removelayer(screenshot,true)"); var otherKRPano = document.getElementById("krpanoSWFObject"); var query = "layer[imageCamera]"; var myHotspo...

Mittwoch, 26. September 2018, 04:50

make object with 1.19 and html5

how can update my object tours for just html5 and version 1.19?

Freitag, 21. September 2018, 22:57

upgrade from old version

If I have multiple VT and panos with version 1.17 and now I will use 1.19 is possible to upgrade them or I have to create them again?