Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1 000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

Samstag, 16. Februar 2019, 08:46

Forenbeitrag von: »Tuur«

accelerometer/gyroscope sensor access disabled -> will Cardboard VR still work on iOS 12.2?

Thanks Klaus, I totally forgot or missed that... There is so much to it. I’m glad that that is the issue and not something else. Tuur

Donnerstag, 14. Februar 2019, 18:09

accelerometer/gyroscope sensor access disabled -> will Cardboard VR still work on iOS 12.2?

i updated to latest OSX and see some things changed. I use space bar for play pause in 360 video .. also to test in fake webvr mode. Now it suddenly change the hlookat to 0 every time i click spacebar. also in a bit more complex situation when i exit vr on desktop it tweens automatically vlookat to 0... wondering why and also why i don't see this when i only use standard webvr xml... edit: i narrowed it down and of course some is my own 'sloppy-ness' but when i use spacebar when in fake vr to pl...

Dienstag, 12. Februar 2019, 11:45

Hi, i think it means that the user first needs to enable the setting before it can use gyro etc.. Which is a nasty and very users unfriendly thing. I really hope there can be a workaround. I do quite much government to public information tours for landscape planning stuff, and i'm afraid all these people need to first change these settings on their device, which could stop them to visit. A pop-up could be best solution for this stupid thing, when it changes the setting by one click. And i hope t...

Mittwoch, 6. Februar 2019, 16:35

Elevator Configurator, can layers be modified? floor, wall, ceiling, keypad, etc. Tour inside.

Google translate. Hola, sí, es posible, pero creo que necesitarás un pano para cada variante. Y eso se puede sumar rápidamente. También puedes hacerlo con hotspots. Ver aqui: https://krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.php?p…d&threadID=7272 Hope it helps Tuur ps. Best to post in English!

Mittwoch, 6. Februar 2019, 16:14

Help with making a VR tour for starters

Hi, best, for now, is to use the krpano tools. Find it in your krpano download folder. In the left top you can see the VTour editor. Click it, load your tour.xml, add hotspot, place it, click on it etc etc save it! This should be doable, and will give you some hotspots to move around your panos. Hope it helps! Tuur

Dienstag, 5. Februar 2019, 15:36

360 video 'moving hotspots' procedure, editor

We ‘move’ on to V2 https://krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.php?p…&threadID=16658 Tuur

Dienstag, 5. Februar 2019, 12:14

Moving Hotspots V2

Hi, This is the forum page for the Moving Hotspots V2. Coming Soon! Sneak preview? https://krpano.com/plugins/userplugins/movinghotspots/ Tuur

Samstag, 2. Februar 2019, 11:03

Set "North" of a spherical image --> prealign

Hi, maybe this little tool i made is a option for you. You'll find your coordinates under 'numbers'. https://krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.php?p…74910#post74910 Tuur

Mittwoch, 30. Januar 2019, 16:18

[SOLVED] New bg color in tour.js instead of black

Ah yes, In the past i didn’t manage to make that work though, but when i now look at it i did it wrong at the time. Tuur

Mittwoch, 30. Januar 2019, 12:51

[SOLVED] New bg color in tour.js instead of black

Hi, Look for 000000 ! In the past i used it quite often. Klaus advised not to change it there and find another way. Like using a color with parent BGLAYER or so.. https://krpano.com/docu/xml/#layer.parent Hope it helps. Tuur

Freitag, 11. Januar 2019, 16:31

Masking with 2 images and an alpha mask image, is it posble ?

Hi, unfortunately 'Mask' is flash only for now. Not supported in html5 as far as i know. https://krpano.com/docu/xml/#plugin.mask Maybe maskchildren can help you hear.(?) Hope it helps. Tuur

Donnerstag, 10. Januar 2019, 21:57

Overload attributes with GET:

Hi, Use like get(hotspot[bla...etc ); get: has other use. Hope it helps. Tuur

Sonntag, 6. Januar 2019, 13:58

Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Year everybody! Can't wait for the new update, and to show you all my new krpano 'baby's' . Good Health and Peace! Tuur

Mittwoch, 2. Januar 2019, 16:46

Hi, That would be nice yes, but i think not for the moment. I also think you need to ‘track’ them twice. Was already on my list. I’ll have a sleep on it, have try soon... doing something else atm. Btw. Html5 and webvr were possible already. The biggest issue was the editor part and some efficiency and more Tuur

Mittwoch, 2. Januar 2019, 14:31

HI, all the best to you too! not out yet, but almost. yes works on html5 also webvr. really great! I'll make a teaser video. need to finish some stuff (releasing/finishing multiple products) working hard coming soon (asap). Sorry for all the delay. Tuur

Donnerstag, 27. Dezember 2018, 14:19

Startup view

Hi, maybe a better or quicker option for you is to just use a simple action like: Quellcode 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 <action name="Move"> loadscene(%1, null,MERGE,ZOOMBLEND(0.5)); lookat(%2,%3,%4); <!-- hlookat,vlookat,fov --> <!-- In the onclick of the hotspot we call the action: Move In this Move(); we put some data Move(%1,%2,%3,%4); %1 = scene name %2 = view.hlookat %3 = view.vlookat %4 = view.fov --> </action> So now you can call in the onclick the 'Move' action, like: M...

Samstag, 22. Dezember 2018, 13:22

Can't loadpano in for loop action

Hi, not sure what you like to accomplish but 'for loop' is not the way to go ,doing something like this. Can you explain what you want to do? Tuur

Montag, 17. Dezember 2018, 09:52

Password Plugin

Hi, when you buy the 'plugin', you can use it as much as you like. Updates are for free. It is also open source so you could make changes you wish. The idea is to protect items within the tour. Secret scenes and/or hotspots etc.. Not as a 'Gatekeeper'. It is possible though. The update will have that functionality build in. I am about to release 2-3 new products. After that i will make an update of this plugin. If you buy the 'plugin' and you need some help with it you can always contact me. Tuu...

Freitag, 30. November 2018, 10:00

Moscow gigarama

Nice shot, nice tour! Tuur

Donnerstag, 8. November 2018, 16:43

Multiple videos scenes on iOS

Hi, best is to use 1 video player and just pause it change scene and video files/urls and play again. I would certainly take it out of the scenes. have a look here. https://krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.php?p…77064#post77064 Hope it helps, Tuur