Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-9 von insgesamt 9.

Donnerstag, 13. August 2015, 21:19

Forenbeitrag von: »KyleGiesbrecht«

krpano 1.19 - Pre Release 3

Zitat von »aenghus« However a tour made with krpano pre-release 3 does not work properly on the Oculus. While it does animate w/head movements, it does not fill the view field. Also, you cannot access the "settings" menu. I'm noticing the same problem with the Oculus as well.

Montag, 10. August 2015, 20:12

I'm noticing that when I use autorotate on a tour, that it's still autorotating in VR mode. is there a way to disable that?

Montag, 10. August 2015, 16:19

How can I make a simple dropdown menu

How can I make a simple dropdown menu that links to different scenes?

Sonntag, 9. August 2015, 09:38

In VR mode is it possible to add thumbnails between the floating navigation arrows when you look downwards? If so, how would I do that?

Mittwoch, 22. Juli 2015, 05:57

Where do I add the code for Keepview

Thanks for your patience with this beginner Sacha. I used the Pre release 1.9 make vr tour droplet to create the tour. I will try your suggestion.

Mittwoch, 22. Juli 2015, 04:37

I'm still confused. Is it in the tour.xml file? I don't see the loadscene anywhere.

Mittwoch, 22. Juli 2015, 04:01

Ive been searching the forums for hours and looking at a lot of code but I can not figure it out. I know I need to use keepview to maintain the same orientation when switching panos, but I can not figure out WHERE I should add this code? Which file will it be in?

Samstag, 14. Februar 2015, 20:17

krpano 1.19 - Pre Release 1 - WebVR / MobileVR / Stereoscopic 3D Support (Oculus Rift, Google Cardboard, GearVR, ...)

Please forgive me if this is a rookie question, but I'm still new to KRpano. What would be the easiest way to update an existing tour (built in 1.18) to add this new VR functionality? I've read through all the documents, but it's still not quite clear to me.