Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 69.

Freitag, 29. Dezember 2017, 09:43

Forenbeitrag von: »Rahim«

How to embed a virtual tour on a website built with wix

hi guys ! I've been searching online for a solution but could not find a method on How to embed a virtual tour on a website built with wix.... can anyone help

Montag, 14. Dezember 2015, 11:25

minimum specs for phones using vr glasses

Hi everyone ! i have a client interested in doing a tour using a vr goggles/ google cardboard but the budget is a bit limited so do u guys know what is minimum specs for a phone ( or the cheapest option without loosing much quality )?? appreciate your answers THnkas

Dienstag, 10. März 2015, 13:05

krpano 1.19 - Pre Release 1 - WebVR / MobileVR / Stereoscopic 3D Support (Oculus Rift, Google Cardboard, GearVR, ...)

hi klaus . i tried to change the dimensions in that quote but it does not affect the tour ( noticed that this part of the code has an "!" before it so it is not activated ??how ever even when i activate it it does not work here is what i am trying to do i am trying to create a similar home( but in the zenith) inside some of the tour that will restart the tour not the main window . cheers

Dienstag, 10. März 2015, 10:05

changing the position of the home button

HI there everybody i have a bit of a struggle here if anyone could help : IM trying to change the position of the home button( the one that appear when looking to the nadir ) to be in the zenith area, any idea how we can do that i cannot find its position in any of the xml files cheers

Sonntag, 15. Februar 2015, 12:13

great

perfect i can seem to know how to install and use the chronium though but its working fine with firefox thanks klaus

Mittwoch, 17. Dezember 2014, 09:37

krpano Stereoscopic 3D / Oculus Rift Support

@ develipse if i understood correctly i think you only need to click on full screen in the extended screen ( the one that is connected to oculus )to make both eyes of the oculus have the same view hope it helps

Dienstag, 16. Dezember 2014, 09:52

yeah i had to set my xml file to dk2 instead of one !!! but got it now and its working fine does anyone know where will npvr plugin will be out for mac users ????? coz my hands are a bit tight here since I'm using a mac

Donnerstag, 11. Dezember 2014, 11:35

guys ! i have a prolem with the oculus rift implementation as soon as the computer detects the oculus it shifts the both eyes view (left to the left and the right to the right ) result is that not both eyes are looking to the same point which make my view distorted any ideas how i could fix that ????

Montag, 1. September 2014, 10:33

oculus dk 2 implementation

i will re add my voice to yours anyone can help ????

Dienstag, 26. August 2014, 13:38

oculus dk 2 implementation

hi guys is there any news about the oculus DK2 implementation for the virtual tours ( and not the videos) as i want to use it as a demonstration tool for the standards virtual tours?? the only option i found so far is by throng the images inside koloreyes ( and it automatically create a playlist -only problem is that each photo is shown for inly 10 seconds-any idea how to extend/pause that effect ) thank you regards

Montag, 12. Mai 2014, 15:57

krpano 1.17 (Final Release)

thanks i will wait fir the standalones then

Donnerstag, 8. Mai 2014, 16:44

mac and win standalone output

guys ! what happened to the mac and win standalone output i cannot seem to find them in the new krpano tools ....

Montag, 28. Januar 2013, 00:49

html hotspot out of frame on iPhone/ipad

hi guys i cant seem to find the problem .... with the simplest html code the hot spot is not working correctly on the ipad /iphone ..... is that normal ?

Donnerstag, 24. Januar 2013, 14:45

html hotspot out of frame on iPhone/ipad

HI guys i have just created a virtual tour in which there a few hotspots (when you click on them they open a html file )the tour is working perfectly on my mac but when i try to use an ipad or an i phone ,once i click on the hotspot the text goes wayyy out of the box and it looks very weird can anybody help ???? here is a link so that u might have an idea: http://www.deja-view.org/static/panorama…20tour%20draft/

Montag, 19. November 2012, 13:35

pdf embedding

hi guys ! i have recently created a virtual tour . i want to embed it in a pdf presentation .... i have managed to embed it however it is not working well ( with every click the tour stops working and in order to activate it i have to enter ad exit the pdf full screen) is there a certain way to do that or .....??? thank you

Montag, 9. Juli 2012, 13:24

How to build an iPad .app through Xcode with Nimblekit/PhoneGap ?

yeah i 'm also looking for that info ! canyou let me know if you find something thanks

Sonntag, 27. Mai 2012, 15:45

fullscreen start

thank you guys this can be an option !!!!

Sonntag, 27. Mai 2012, 15:45

hiding addressbar / Browsing page with resolution 1280*720.

hi guys i am doing a project and my client wants to use the tour and embed it in a sort of a presentation and they asked me to do the following : · Browsing page with resolution 1280*720. · Adding close button to close browse we user click on it. · Hide address bar and windows bar. is there anyone who knows how to do that in HTML or maybe you guys might have a better idea... thanks a lot

Dienstag, 15. Mai 2012, 13:11

fullscreen start

hi guys is there a way i can start my tour in a fulscreen mode (in xml or html )?? ????i keep on looking but don't seems to find a way ....any help ? thanks