Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 715.

Donnerstag, 21. Februar 2019, 15:23

Forenbeitrag von: »jeromebg«

krpano question about hotspot

This behaviour is because you set your hotspot as distorted. Some mistakes in your code, first align is not used for hotspots unless they are a child element. Don't use px for any values. Lots of values you filled are default ones, so not needed. Check documentation for correct syntax : https://krpano.com/plugins/textfield/#syntax

Dienstag, 5. Februar 2019, 12:01

VR Thumbnails Menu plugin

Zitat von »vrframe« 2nd part (VR Thumbnails Menu starting opened) not solved yet. Is it technically possible? Zitat von »dreidesign« Is it possible to start with the menue initially open? Sorry for this very late reply, didn't saw your posts... You could open the VR menu with an event, something like : <events name="open_vr_menu" onxmlcomplete="if(webvr.isenabled,show_vrmenu();)" />

Sonntag, 20. Januar 2019, 11:37

Makescreenshot

Zitat von »jvh« I will not reproduce your UI, but first i need to solve the technical part for all my needs and then i will design the UI, can you help me with my question? https://krpano.com/plugins/userplugins/snapshot/#top

Sonntag, 13. Januar 2019, 11:14

Makescreenshot

Zitat von »jvh« here is the link for the sample https://pixartag.com/IntegracionJVH/tour.html Hi, why are you trying to reproduce exactly my snapshot UI ??? You can make your snapshot plugin but please design your own plugin UI ;)

Samstag, 5. Januar 2019, 12:08

Happy New Year!!!

Zitat von »klaus.krpano« Will be an interesting year, I have many in queue and can't wait for releasing it . YEAHHHHHH !!! We can't wait either !!! Thanx in advance Klaus and happy new year to all the krpano lovers !!!

Donnerstag, 29. November 2018, 10:19

Moscow gigarama

Wow, impressive zoom level for a drone shot (I guess you used a drone ?) May I ask what drone/camera/focal length you used ? Well done !

Montag, 26. November 2018, 09:14

Responsive Grid Menu

Zitat von »datofz« Hello, Good plugin But 2 things: in the onclick action, a another action not working (i wan disable the map for exemple: onclick="rg_show_thumbs_grid(true); cacheMap(); )..the behavior is not clearist possible to have more 1 grid (and 2 buttons) ? with the possibility to select by name will be a very good feature. ps: si tu veux en causer en francais, avec plaisir. Damien Hi, there is no reason other actions can't be fired when calling rg_show_thumbs_grid(); please check your...

Mittwoch, 17. Oktober 2018, 12:24

Krpano Snapshot Plugin

Zitat von »insightcoder« Unfortunately I am having issues getting this plugin to work. I don't see anything in the documentation that discusses what the requirements are to run it. I see that the plugin uses php files for savescreenshot.php and setmeta.php; does a php server need to be running on the host machine? I am getting the following error: Quellcode 1 plugin[screenshot] - loading of 'http://<localip>/plugins/panoshot/' failed! The above is trying to run off local test server but I have ...

Montag, 15. Oktober 2018, 11:00

Krpano Snapshot Plugin

Zitat von »Luminous Dog« Hello, Your plugin is very interesting and I'm thinking about buying but I need to know how it works "maxsize" attribute? Maybe I'll describe what I need. I would like the viewer to be able to take a picture in max. resolution. If it is a giga-panorama and the viewfinder is smaller then the recorded image will be in the size that the resolution of the giga-panorama allows. Is it possible Chris Hi, The plugin is not designed that way, I'm sorry.

Samstag, 22. September 2018, 22:40

Responsive Grid Menu

Wi Zitat von »simplify« i want buy your plugin,after see your demo,i found that grid thumbs don't support roundedge,can you add this before i but it? I will add roundedge support when I'll have a minute, but it wont be very soon ;)

Samstag, 4. August 2018, 16:38

need help creating action/plugin - ipad orientation

Zitat von »indexofrefraction« hm, i do that much simpler: if the orientation changes a resize event will fire, so you can just do something like: <events onresize="if(stage.height GT stage.width, debug("portrait"), debug("landscape"));" /> THX, but I need to knwo if the device is upside down, not only portrait or landscape ;)

Samstag, 4. August 2018, 15:36

Disable Gear VR button ?

Hi, does anyone knows a way to disable GearVR side button while using the oculus browser ? Seem it was possible with Milkvr adding a user.cfg file but found nothing about the oculus browser ? THX !

Samstag, 4. August 2018, 15:33

need help creating action/plugin - ipad orientation

Hi, looks this great plugin doesn't work anymore ? Is there a new alternative ? (haven't seen this event in native krpano functions ?) THX !

Mittwoch, 27. Juni 2018, 09:20

Responsive Grid Menu

Zitat von »mexico360« Hi! I bought the first version some time ago and now see there ir a new function to remove scenes or groups from Menu. Where can i download the new version? Regards! Send me an email with your order number (jerome [at] 360images.fr)

Mittwoch, 23. Mai 2018, 16:40

Html div in Krpano and z-index issue

Zitat von »klaus.krpano« Zitat von »jeromebg« How to sent mouse events to that html div ? How do you mean that? I mean that with mwheel:false I can scroll the content inside the html div, but then I can zoomin/out the pano. And I can't change the mwheel value as it's an embed option right ? So is there a workaroung to scroll the html content when mouse is hovering it and zoomin/out the pano otherwise ? THX !

Mittwoch, 23. Mai 2018, 13:40

Last question ? How to sent mouse events to that html div ?

Mittwoch, 23. Mai 2018, 12:42

Brilliant ! Many thnax !!! just what I needed ;)

Mittwoch, 23. Mai 2018, 11:14

Zitat von »klaus.krpano« Sorry, but thought you had already set a zIndex setting. Just try adding that (with a value higher than ~4000), that should be enough due my tests (at least in the current browser versions). Here a simple test case - click the polygonal hotspot: https://krpano.com/examples/javascript3/ Think you misunderstood me, the problem is that in chrome html divs are always over krpano divs even with a smaller z-index, I don't want the html div to be over krpano divs with 3001 z-i...