Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 68.

Donnerstag, 11. Januar 2018, 11:49

Forenbeitrag von: »tonesh«

WebVr hotspots and flags

Can't change the "flag" in webVR. Passing from a scene to another in weber, is always a mix of BLEND and KEEPVIEW: horizontal look at (panning) is set to 0 and vertical look at (tilt) is get from the previous scene. Setting or changing flag in skin_settings does not work on webvr. Is this the standard flag for webvr? Reported on iOS with krpano 1.19-pr14

Freitag, 29. Dezember 2017, 13:30

Hotspots flag in web-VR

Hi, I can't change the flag for hotspots operating in web-vr. If I set something like this, in for example "onentervr", Quellcode 1 set(style[skin_hotspotstyle].loadscene_flags, KEEPVIEW); the flag still remains in MERGE setting. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but trying for example "scale", Quellcode 1 set(style[skin_hotspotstyle].scale, 0.5); is working well. (modified some days later) here I've put here a very simple project that can explain the problem: all the "flags" are set to KEEPVIEW,...

Samstag, 2. Dezember 2017, 18:50

krpano 1.19-pr14

Thank you, great improvement! Specially the ICC color profile support, but can't understand how it works: in the .config files that comes with the new release I did not find any reference to profile, do I have to add it manually, and where? Thanks again Toni

Sonntag, 22. Oktober 2017, 11:03

Polygonal hotspots on mobile

Thanks Jordi, this means some errors in my code...

Samstag, 21. Oktober 2017, 18:15

Polygonal hotspots on mobile

Simple question: are polygonal hotspot supported on mobile (obviously in html5)? I can see that they are well working on tablets, but not on my phone. Thanks!

Samstag, 5. März 2016, 10:26

Strange behavior with cylindrical output

Ok, I solved the problem: on a previous thread, Klaus said: "it depends on the 'converttocubelimit' config setting if a partial-sphere will be automatically converted to cube: http://krpano.com/tools/kmakemultires/co…verttocubelimit The default setting is 360x45 in the most config files." I just opened the multires.config file and changed the default setting (converttocubelimit=360x45) to 360x30. That works. Have to remember that HTML5 is only compatible with CUBE panorama.

Freitag, 4. März 2016, 18:43

Strange behavior with cylindrical output

I output with MAKE PANO (1.18.5) some cylindrical panos, and some of them have the html5 setting (in the html page) to "never" others to "prefer". Can't understand why... For example a 5556 × 737px pano is ok for html5, a 5505 × 600px one not. And there is no way to set the html5 to "prefer": it just don't work. This is the report of Make VTour: processing - 5505×600 - input: 5505×600.tif (cylinder, size=5505x600, fov=360x38) - output: scene, preview, thumb, tiles - multires: tilesize=512 levels...

Freitag, 13. November 2015, 19:24

ERROR with bingmaps.js of version 1.9.3

Got this error: ERROR: the file “./plugins/bingmaps.js” is not a krpano plugin not with bingmaps.js of version 1.8.4 regards Toni Garbasso

Samstag, 21. Februar 2015, 13:13

Panorama inside panorama

Well, in the example is not really a pano-in-pano: see here what I mean for pano-in.pano or object-in-pano: http://www.studioargento.com/immersiva/v…pano/index.html is it possible to do it in KRpano? I don't think... Toni

Donnerstag, 27. Februar 2014, 15:36

Gigapixel virtual tour

2013 tour: 35mm zeiss + d800e for the biggest one (some focus stitching needed) , 16 nikon fisheye + d800e for the rest. The front (outside) is made with 105mm + d800e 2009 tour: 16mm + d700 2000 tour: Coolpix 950 + wide adaptor

Donnerstag, 27. Februar 2014, 14:56

Gigapixel virtual tour

Here the new virtual tour of the Galleria Nazionale d’Arte Moderna in Rome, one of the biggest museum in Italy. Along with the new version, there is the 2009 version and the 2000 tour, so it’s a 13 years work New version displays 120 panoramas, with 38 of them that are bigger than 1 gigapixel, the rest about 1/2 gigapixel. Very basic interface, but with all artworks linked (600 links) to the museum database. Some movements and videos around. http://www.gnam.beniculturali.it/index.p…am-visita-a-3...

Mittwoch, 16. Oktober 2013, 23:28

Open popup image from hotspot and resize it to browser height

Simply add to Umalo's code height="100%" - width="prop" Toni

Montag, 14. Oktober 2013, 23:41

layer follows mouse

maybe an action like this, triggered by the hotspot "onhover" Quellcode 1 2 3 4 <action name="mouse_link"> set(layer[my_layer].x, get(mouse.x)); set(layer[my_layer].y, get(mouse.y)); </action> or you can use "tween" instead of "set" toni

Montag, 14. Oktober 2013, 17:23

Plese help with slideshow (plugin xml parameter)

well Umalo, you are making it professional! I'll be your beta-tester! Just two ideas: For desktop, it's already done with the play/stop button and a better positioning of the central image. I can just say that a different transition like cross/fade would be better, don't know if it is possible, but in any case is good like now. For mobile and tablet there is the problem that the users are used to wipe on images to change them. Maybe this change is really complicate to do and could affect all the...

Montag, 14. Oktober 2013, 03:30

It works on iPad,and on iPhone too here my rough adaption (ehm, temporary link...) I've put the fullscreen button near the skin_btn_hide button. On iPad or mobile it remains invisible and is not necessary. Set a larger format for the images that now are hidden by the skin_thumb_container. but this should be easily resolved by a setting that reduce the images when the thumbs are visible and enlarge them when the thumbs are hidden. On iphone some retouches has to be made for adapting the size of t...

Sonntag, 13. Oktober 2013, 21:15

Thanks Umalo, the first improvement would be a fullscreen button. Did you test it on mobile or tablet? It's several months that I'm looking for a html5 slideshow. Never had the idea to use krpano! Most of the javascripts on the web are not really customizable... having a little knowledge on KRpano it should be easy with your starting code. Thanks Toni

Sonntag, 13. Oktober 2013, 21:00

Change of scene

Hi John, make an action like this: Quellcode 1 2 3 4 5 <action name="hide_hotspots_pano01"> set(hotspot[tess-spot].visible,false); set(hotspot[mod-spot].visible,false); set(hotspot[xyz-spot].visible,false); </action> then put it on the "onstart": Quellcode 1 onstart="hide_hotspots_pano01();" this should work. And you can make an action specific for each pano. But two questions: a) if you need to hide ALL hotspots, why you don't want to use the variable "hotspot.visible"? Quellcode 1 onstart="set...

Samstag, 12. Oktober 2013, 10:25

IF and Multiple Values

thank you Andrey Sudarchikov for the lesson ! I use the second example in the three you suggested, using an array. Now I have for each scene the viewing defined settings for architectural, for example this: Quellcode 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 <scene name="scene_070" title="070" thumburl="panos/070.tiles/thumb.jpg" > <view hlookat=" " vlookat=" " architectural="1.0" architecturalonlymiddle="false" /> ................. <scene name="scene_090" title="090" thumburl="panos/090.tiles/thumb.jpg" > <view hlookat=" ...

Freitag, 11. Oktober 2013, 17:41

IF and Multiple Values

Alexey, your system is the same as Klaus said on this thread. My problem now is how to assign multiple values to one variable, or better how to code: if (A) is (B,C,D) then do_this else do_that thanks in any case

Freitag, 11. Oktober 2013, 16:32

IF and Multiple Values

When changing scene I would like to have a special action only for selected scenes (for example resetting the architectural view) so I have this type of action: Quellcode 1 2 3 <action name="reset_arch"> if(linkedscene == var2, reset_arch_off, reset_arch_on ) </action> it works if I have only one value for var2 but var2 has obviusly multiple values: scene_03, scene_24, scene_71, etc. how can I make this working? How can I assign to var2 multiple values? thanks Toni BTW, I use defined architectur...