Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 25.

Donnerstag, 14. April 2016, 20:05

Forenbeitrag von: »view360«

Stereoscopic(3D) Videopano with VR support??

Hi Klaus, Fantastic features , Hats-off! Please check the below link of my Stereoscopic(3D) videopano https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_TbWGLeMVo We started creating Stereoscopic(3D) VR Video, I hope you already working on the Stereoscopic(3D) videopano, Please share if you know how to do it! thanks Sureshbabu

Donnerstag, 3. April 2014, 18:52

krpano 1.17 (Final Release)

You are Great, Excellent! Thanks Klaus, Suresh

Dienstag, 7. Januar 2014, 06:44

360 video 'moving hotspots' procedure, editor

Excellent job, Great! Congrats...

Donnerstag, 19. Dezember 2013, 09:52

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas, Thanks Klaus! Excellent Gift on Unexpected timing... Thanks Suresh

Montag, 9. Dezember 2013, 12:13

Virtual tour on wordpress website

Here is the best solution - It may be useful for you. PANOPRESS : http://www.panopress.org/ & WordPress plugin page : http://wordpress.org/plugins/panopress/

Dienstag, 3. Dezember 2013, 12:58

Next scene suto transition

Hi, I found this script from "billijones" - Real Estate pano's - post Zitat <krpano version="1.16" onstart="bombtimer(0); startup();"> <action name="startup"> if(startscene === null, copy(startscene,scene[0].name)); loadscene(get(startscene), null, MERGE); </action> <action name="bombtimer"> set(bt,%1); add(bt,1); delayedcall(1, bombtimer(get(bt))); if(bt == 42, set(bt,0); nextscene();, ); </action> <action name="nextscene"> set(ns, get(scene[get(xml.scene)].index) ); set(maxs, get(scene.count) ...

Dienstag, 22. Oktober 2013, 14:10

javascript

Zitat von »monch@photoarbi.net« use translator use translator Hello please can someone explain how to enable javascript in google chrome with droplet make pano normal HTML viewer error java script not activated. Firefox works ok change html5="prefer" to html5="auto" in the tour.html

Donnerstag, 22. August 2013, 06:58

krpano Stereoscopic 3D / Oculus Rift Support

Really a fantastic day for me - awesome features... "i specially thanks for the Krpano Stereoscopic 3D" Expecting the vtour droplet for the Stereoscopic 3D! regards, Suresh

Dienstag, 20. August 2013, 18:06

Auto Loadscene

It may be help you, <action name="auto"> oninterrupt(break);wait(10);lookto(360,0,90,smooth(7,7,7), false);nextscene();wait(8); lookto(360,0,90,smooth(7,7,7), false);wait(3);nextscene();wait(8); lookto(360,0,90,smooth(7,7,7), false);wait(3);nextscene();wait(8); lookto(360,0,90,smooth(7,7,7), false);wait(3);nextscene();wait(8); .......................................... .......................................... .......................................... .............................................

Montag, 5. August 2013, 13:34

Possible to use krpano in iPad App?

You can view the HTML5 in offline with the help of DiskAid& fileapp pro. Just check the links you can easily copy the files to your iPad and just run the index files to enjoy the virtual tour offline(local).

Sonntag, 4. August 2013, 07:49

Transition Effect like EveryScape

Transition Effect (Everyscape's style) Zitat von »klaus.krpano« when you are able to make such transition videos like in everyscape, then doing such is possible of course, just start/load the videoplayer plugin and play a video at full window size and "onvideocomplete" load and blend to the next pano, Hi, Klaus can you share the exact xml code to make like everyscape transition,

Freitag, 26. Juli 2013, 16:21

Krpano and Leap Motion.

I really unhappy with leap motion. I think they have to create a leap motion app for to view KRPANO then only it may be useful for us,

Mittwoch, 17. Juli 2013, 15:08

Google Business Photos

Dear Friends, I know everybody know about Google Business Photo's and their aggressive growth in our industry(virtual tour), Today morning when i saw the update of Google Maps, I feel there is no hope for my business(virtual tour). I don't know - why, but i can feel it. what i have to do now...? I love to be a Photographer,... I applied several times to turn as a Google Trusted Business Photo Agency and also for Trusted Photographer in my country application page, but there is no reply from Goog...

Samstag, 6. Juli 2013, 19:01

How can we do customized combobox/menu with categories.

Excellent! works fine in my tablet. nice job.

Samstag, 6. Juli 2013, 06:28

How can we do customized combobox/menu with categories.

Now i tested the link in Samsung Tab 2.0 (7"), the combobox/menu is visible but click is not working and no hotspot.

Dienstag, 25. Juni 2013, 04:37

Really Thanks!

Great news, Its awesome. just pre-ordered, Suresh.

Montag, 17. Juni 2013, 03:21

Excellent!

Excellent! update, Its really smooth and fabulous. And i also expecting the 3D projection (passive, side by side ) to view it in now a days 3DTV(Television)'s. Is that possible!

Freitag, 11. Januar 2013, 11:17

Urgent - Thumbs scroll on the right side,

Thanks to Passoja Design & Job.1, I tried but it s not working,..

Montag, 7. Januar 2013, 18:47

need help-Urgent - Thumbs scroll on the right side,

Please help me to change the Thumbs scroll position to right side,

Montag, 7. Januar 2013, 13:06

Urgent - Thumbs scroll on the right side,

Hi everyone i need a help, please check the below link http://view360.in/sterlingholidays/munnar/ my client want change the position of the thumbnails to the right-side, i tried... i need help from you all, advance thanks to all...