Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-5 von insgesamt 5.

Dienstag, 18. Dezember 2018, 15:22

Forenbeitrag von: »dan_R«

Questions about managing krpano files and updates

sorry that i revive this old thread, but since i want to do exactly the same i thought to ask my question here. i want to link the plugins folder to a specific path on our webserver. I tried to change every "%SWFPATH%/plugins/swffile.swf" to "https://www.website.com/code/plugins/swffile.swf" whitout luck. Now i want to change the %SWFPATH% path globally, but i don`t know how to do that with the embedpano line.

Mittwoch, 10. Januar 2018, 12:01

krpano 1.19-pr14

When i enter VR Mode on a Samsung Galaxy Note 8, the device isn`t supported?

Mittwoch, 9. Dezember 2015, 08:55

krpano 1.19 - Pre Release 3

Gibt es eine Möglichkeit beim Einstieg in den VR Modus ein preset zu erzwingen? Zum Beispiel das Cardboard A?

Donnerstag, 17. September 2015, 12:04

black bar in vr mode on Android Phones

Hello, we have a problem with entering the vr mode on android phones. When we hold the phone (Galaxy S6) sideways and enter the vr mode we get a black bar on the bottom but it works fine otherwise. When he hold it upwards it enter the vr mode without a black bar, but sets the screensize wrong and we have to fix it in the vr setup. We also tryed the '#ignore-gpu-blacklist' setting without success. The device is identified correctly and this is the only bug. Anybody knows how to fix the problem?

Mittwoch, 16. September 2015, 14:39

vr setup problem

Hello, we try to get our first stereo 3D panorama working. Currently the panotour is watchable in vr mode, but the vr setup is not working correctly - when holding the mobile sideways it dosn`t display the close, reset and save option. The device (samsung galaxy s6) is recognised and choosing a different screensize is not helping we are using krpano 1.19 pre release 3 Any ideas?