Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 168.

Freitag, 25. Mai 2018, 11:03

Forenbeitrag von: »igor.socha«

Oculus GO & KRpano

Oh yes, right, it would be unnecessary too complicated using 3rd party app (virtual desktop) if we can run krpano testing server and connect to it directly. Sorry, my fault

Donnerstag, 24. Mai 2018, 11:56

Oculus GO & KRpano

Zitat von »klaus.krpano« Zitat von »igor.socha« Or maybe this will be the solution: Running Virtual Tour locally on a remote PC and connecting with Oculus Go via Virtual Desktop? Sorry, but why and for what? I don't think that WebVR would that way and the Oculus Go doesn't need an additional PC to run krpano tours... Don´t know, perhaps would be more reliable to run it from a PC then from mobile phone, or? E.g. for a touristic fair?

Mittwoch, 23. Mai 2018, 21:27

Oculus GO & KRpano

Or maybe this will be the solution: Running Virtual Tour locally on a remote PC and connecting with Oculus Go via Virtual Desktop? https://www.reddit.com/r/oculus/comments/8f3msf/virtual_desktop_is_coming_to_go_and_gearvr/

Samstag, 12. Mai 2018, 08:40

Oculus GO & KRpano

Zitat von »klaus.krpano« I'm also from Austria and I've bought it directly on the Oculus website for 219€ and got it shipped within a few days. Great, thanx Klaus!

Samstag, 12. Mai 2018, 08:30

Oculus GO & KRpano

Guys, Oculus website offer me Oculus Go for 219€ (32GB) in EU, but on Amazon.de and other e-shops I see price 399€. If you bought it in EU, where did you buy your piece and for how much? Many thanks!

Sonntag, 22. April 2018, 18:53

Youtube flat video in VR mode?

Hi, Can I start playing video hotspot by clicking on another hotspot? Also, I tried to hide with Quellcode 1 onclick="set(hotspot[video].visible,false};" this works ok, but Quellcode 1 onclick="set(hotspot[video].visible,true};" doesn´t. Why?

Mittwoch, 18. April 2018, 13:05

OKAY, thanks a lot Klaus!

Mittwoch, 18. April 2018, 12:10

Zitat von »klaus.krpano« Hi, no, that's technically impossible today- Youtube doesn't offer any APIs that would allow doing that. Once more: in WebVR only WebGL-content is possible and Youtube doesn't offer direct access to the video streams for using them as WebGL textures. The only way to embed Youtube is via iframe and an iframe is HTML-content and therefore that can't be used in WebVR. Best regards, Klaus Thanks Klaus for fast response, would it be possible if I would have access to origina...

Mittwoch, 18. April 2018, 11:12

Hi, is it possible to play Youtube flat video in VR mode?

Montag, 13. März 2017, 10:38

Krpano Snapshot Plugin

Umalo = Anton :) I apologize guys, yes it was missing jquery in index.html . I´m very sorry, I´m too much in stress :( Thank you both for the help! BR Igor Zitat von »jeromebg« Zitat von »igor.socha« Hi Anton,I´ll take a look, thank you! Zitat von »igor.socha« Zitat von »jeromebg« Hi Igor, have you a link with the problem ? I guess you gorgot to call jquery in your html page ? Hi Anton,I´ll take a look, thank you! Anton ?

Montag, 13. März 2017, 10:32

Krpano Snapshot Plugin

Zitat von »jeromebg« Hi Igor, have you a link with the problem ? I guess you gorgot to call jquery in your html page ? Hi Anton,I´ll take a look, thank you!

Montag, 13. März 2017, 10:08

Krpano Snapshot Plugin

Zitat von »igor.socha« Hi I´m getting this error - what could be wrong? Thank you! ERROR: ReferenceError: $ is not defined (I´ve just copied all the code from previous Virtual tour, where it was working )

Montag, 13. März 2017, 10:06

Krpano Snapshot Plugin

Hi I´m getting this error - what could be wrong? Thank you! ERROR: ReferenceError: $ is not defined

Mittwoch, 1. März 2017, 20:50

Krpano Snapshot Plugin

Hi Jerome, could you provide some more info how to create FB (which setting to use) app for getting the plugin working please? Do I need to create the app with unique ID for each Virtual Tour in the future? Or just one ID is enough and I can use it for different URLs (most of my clients host my VTs directly on their domains)? Thanx!

Montag, 19. Dezember 2016, 18:19

responsive design with stagescale

Zitat von »indexofrefraction« is not correct krpano code correct would be : no no, there are two types of events: The global krpano eventsThese are the events that were defined in <events> elements without a name attribute. There can be always only one global event. When there is another <events> element in the xml with the same events the previously defined events were overwritten. Note - when loading an other xml file or another scene, all global events will remain and be unchanged unless the...

Montag, 19. Dezember 2016, 11:05

Hmm what should I do to make it work? Is there any way how to get real resolution of the display in krpano, or I should better use javascript for that ?

Montag, 19. Dezember 2016, 11:01

Here I found some stagescale testing example: https://krpano.com/examples/116/examples…scale-test.html and by changing the stagescale also the stagesize is changing. According to what I see in this example, it seems that if I have e.g. full HD monitor 1920x1080px, by using e.g. set(stagescale, 0.5); now krpano considers it as double resolution, right? So this is why my code works for downscaling but not in opposite direction?

Montag, 19. Dezember 2016, 10:52

uff I´m sorry, I tried it few days ago and it was not working, returned to it today and it works! however i found another problem with my approach - now I can use my action as onresize event and it works with downscaling but not the oposite way

Montag, 19. Dezember 2016, 10:46

really? so I´m doing something wrong somewhere! thanx for testing, I´m going to take a look

Montag, 19. Dezember 2016, 10:16

Hi, I found mul(stagescale,x); could be very helpful with responsibility of VT design recently I am using something like that: <action name="resizing"> if((stageheight LE 800) AND (stageheight GT600), mul(stagescale,0.8);); if((stageheight LE 600) AND (stageheight GT 500), mul(stagescale,0.6);); if((stageheight LE 500), mul(stagescale,0.5);); </action> it works fine when loading the tour, but it doesn´t work if I turn the tablet or smartphone from e.g. desktop orientation to portrait one. For th...