Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 332.

Montag, 4. Februar 2019, 08:40

Forenbeitrag von: »andrew22222«

gear vr / oculus go

Hi, Yes it is possible You can upload the tour to your website hosting and then when viewing the GVR Oculus browser just click / type in the url to the index.html of the tour. It will load up into the browser as normal and then when you click on the Enter VR button with your pointer it should go full size and wrap around you. You can view the tour on the web page in the Samusung browser and rotate with the GVR pointer but for some reason it all messes up when you click on the Enter VR button. I ...

Donnerstag, 10. Januar 2019, 12:16

Use three.js (3d objects) inside krpano (with VR support)

Thanks for all this information. Really useful

Mittwoch, 9. Januar 2019, 04:48

Oculus GO & KRpano

Zitat von »klaus.krpano« Hi, Zitat von »herrpedro« Has anyone had any evaluation on using Go pointer in krpano? There is no automatic 'pointer' or 'vr-controller' support, that's need to get implemented manually (tracking, hit-testing, object-rendering, ...) but I'm already working on it. Best regards, Klaus That's great news. I'm sure it's no easy coding task. I've been struggling to build up interest in virtual tours for quite sometime now as it's lost it's center stage and 'wow!'. I have had...

Freitag, 21. Dezember 2018, 01:07

No fullscreen 360's with VR headsets?

I got some some disappointing news this morning from a Rift user that took a look at the tour. Zitat Sorry, but its not working correctly, here in the rift. The right eye has no image, and the bottom half of the left eye is also black. On the monitor the mirror view appears fine, and the image moves correctly as you turn the headset. Seems like he had a mirror view of the tour on the desktop monitor and it looked good but what he was actually seeing inside the headset was totally different. Not ...

Donnerstag, 20. Dezember 2018, 02:27

Hi Klaus, After a little more checking I noticed that the Oculus browser is fine and looks / works fantastic. You can move the view around on the small screen or click on Enter VR for the full wrap around. Oculus View It's the Samsung VR browser that won't go Full VR and can only be viewed on the small browser window similar to the one above. If you do click on the Enter VR button then the view expands and is almost as if the 6 tiles are mixed up plus your view is restricted to an odd sort of w...

Dienstag, 18. Dezember 2018, 02:30

Password Plugin

Mmmmmmmm! What's this..... 2-3 more products?

Dienstag, 18. Dezember 2018, 02:20

My mistake Klaus I was creating the tour with MAKE VTOUR (MULTIRES) droplet.bat and when I click on the Enter VR button (inside GearVR on the browser page) then the 360 view is all mixed up. I just tried it with MAKE VTOUR (VR-OPT) droplet.bat, uploaded the tour and viewed it and this time the 360 goes full screen when I click on Enter VR. Didn't realise I had to use this version of the droplet so will make adjustments to the new tour I'm creating. Thanks for your time. Andrew

Sonntag, 16. Dezember 2018, 00:39

Hi. I've just got myself a Gear VR / Samsung S8 to test krpano. Within GVR, I can view the tours in the Samsung browser via the small window in front of me and was impressed that everything worked (hotspots, YouTube etc.) but when I click on the Enter VR button the view goes whacko. Is there no way to view the tour in fullscreen mode as you would with the regular VR headset immersive experience? I did find a solution online where you just view the tour on your regular phone browser first, set it...

Mittwoch, 5. September 2018, 08:08

add hotspot

Hi, I just gave it a quick test on the iPad and sounds good. Just out of curiosity, the window that opens after you click on the ? link or the link on the purple wall, can you not get it to scroll up and down on an iPad or iPhone like it does on the PC? Doesn't seem right not to include Apple devices Andrew

Sonntag, 29. Juli 2018, 22:06

krpano in android app via phonegap card board mode issue

Hi Milo, Thanks for posting the link to the Android app tutorial using Phonegap. I had no idea that was available and a really good read. There still might be hope for paid virtual tours as the whole 360 tours concept seems to have gone a little stale in the market. Shame really as you want to just keep making them but not for free I did notice in the tutorial that during the phonegap signup there were three options for max app size. 50mb, 100mb or the 1gb included with the cloud membership. My ...

Sonntag, 25. März 2018, 23:23

Krpano ToolBox

Thanks again Tuur

Freitag, 23. März 2018, 23:00

Simple free distorted hotspot editor

Bloody hell ..... nice one Tuur

Dienstag, 20. März 2018, 22:36

Photo gallery

Dienstag, 20. März 2018, 22:17

Virtual Reality Websites - Wikipedia VR Plugin

Very clever. Can the hotspot links go to any websites? Also how do you scroll the webpage up and down in VR mode?

Montag, 26. Februar 2018, 07:12

Forum posts going missing

Thanks for checking. Finally worked it out. It had something to do with which language you have set on the forum. If I select German I can see the post in there with the others. If it's set to my regular English then the post is a no show.

Donnerstag, 22. Februar 2018, 22:10

Photo gallery

Fantastic Displays images, zooms, opens website links and downloads files. Now plays movies. What's next on your list Will it play youtube / vimeo also as I just tried it on the iPad and the skiing video doesn't load at all but the car driving does load eventually and after tapping screen several times. Maybe because the video has to download completely from your hosting? Youtube may speed it up with whatever technology they use for streaming? Andrew

Samstag, 17. Februar 2018, 10:47

Forum posts going missing

Hi, There's a post on the forum that I was interested in looking at It's located at krpano.com Forum » krpano Software » Plugins » User-Plugins » xml-fileload plugin and here's the url found via Google. https://www.krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.p…ad&postID=74123 When I view it I'm asked to login but if I remove the www in the url then I'm logged in as normal. What's strange though is that I can't find the post anywhere other than at the url I found via Google. If I look for it in the User-Plugins f...

Donnerstag, 25. Januar 2018, 22:55

360 Camera Suggestions

Another for the Canon 5D mk2. I have the older canon 15mm fisheye attached and can't fault either for image quality. I also use the same combo inside a Ikelite underwater housing with 8inch dome although not for 360's. The menu is pretty crap on the camera so just install the Magic lantern software. The software gives you more options plus adds more than the dreaded default 3 bracketed shots. Depends on your budget I guess. If you want to save cash I see the camera is now at MK 4 so people will ...

Mittwoch, 17. Januar 2018, 08:15

how to add search box on krpano

Hi, Check with panomaster I've just been looking for the post I saw quite sometime ago where he had a demo of the search that could include both scene titles and hotspot titles but am unable to find it. It was some sort of stadium if I remember right. I did have a go with his code myself after getting permission and it worked but for some reason the hotspot and scene icons (displayed in the results) stopped showing in the more recent versions of KRPano. No idea whats caused it. Best of luck. And...