Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 840.

Freitag, 22. März 2019, 10:34

Forenbeitrag von: »spacerywirtualne«

How To Create Panorama Tour Virtual 3D - With Panotour Pro

Hi angel andres lerayfle is right but not quite. Panotour is gone but there are alternatives. Our CMS4VR system or Virtual Tour Builder also allows you to create projects yourself without knowing programming. For more information, check here: https://cms4vr.com/ and here: https://www.krpanostore.com/products/vt-builder.html

Freitag, 15. März 2019, 12:49

HTML5 Multires Object Rotate droplet - a few examples

The objskin.xml file does not contain any settings. Nothing can be changed there. There are only actions and methods supporting all the plugin processes. The settings are in the main_settings.xml file, which is unencrypted. Actions from objskin.xml use the settings saved in the file main_settings.xml and tour.xml. In addition, you can change values directly in the tour.xml file, which is generated directly from the krpanotools droplet. Piotr

Montag, 11. März 2019, 18:47

HTML5-VR Audio Plugin - version 3.1.0 is ready!

You're probably deleting the layer before it can load. Try: Quellcode 1 2 3 <action name="soundicon" autorun="onstart"> callwhen(plugin[sedit_skin_audio_on_off].loaded, removelayer(sedit_skin_audio_on_off)); </action> Piotr

Montag, 11. März 2019, 13:35

Zitat von »simon64« just something new that has come up ... i would like to remove the sound speaker icon from the menu bar which i guess is buried in one of the xml files. These are all encrypted though. is there a way for me to do this ? use Quellcode 1 removelayer(sedit_skin_audio_on_off) Piotr

Freitag, 8. März 2019, 14:23

I also use WIN7. Describe in what conditions you have this error, every time? Piotr

Freitag, 8. März 2019, 11:37

I tested Google Chrome, Opera and FF - no error. Which browser and system do you use? Piotr

Freitag, 8. März 2019, 10:06

Paste some link. Which browser do you use? Does it have a multimedia blockade to start? Piotr

Donnerstag, 7. März 2019, 16:35

Virtual Tour Builder (VT Builder) - free templates, modules, POI system and multi floor plans - NEW UPDATE (4.2.1)

Zitat von »abhiano« Please check the below link in mobile its shaking in all the way im shaking my mobile You mean that the view is controlled by the gyroscope of the phone? If not, please describe in more detail what you mean. Piotr

Donnerstag, 7. März 2019, 14:31

onhover="showtext(mytext, mystyle)" is Impossible?

Did you add this to your code? Quellcode 1 <include url="%SWFPATH%/plugins/showtext.xml" /> Piotr

Donnerstag, 7. März 2019, 14:29

about layer question

Zitat von »jang2620« Can you slowly make the layer disappear? like tween.. yes Quellcode 1 onclick="tween(layer[my_layer].alpha,0,1,,removelayer(my_layer))" docu regadrs Piotr

Dienstag, 26. Februar 2019, 11:05

about layer question

Maybe something like this? Quellcode 1 2 3 <style name="my_layer" type="container" width="100" height="100" bgalpha="1" keep="true" zorder="2" bgcolor="0x00ffff" bgcapture="true" onclick="removelayer(my_layer)" /> <events name="my_layer_ev" onloadcomplete="delayedcall(5, addlayer(my_layer);layer[my_layer].loadstyle(my_layer))" /> Piotr

Montag, 11. Februar 2019, 10:47

layer pixelwidth with hotspot parent bug?

Zitat von »indexofrefraction« that probably doesn't include hotspot distortion A hotspot is not distorted but has a zoom="true", but that's probably the point... thx indexofrefraction Piotr

Samstag, 9. Februar 2019, 12:57

Help with making a VR tour for starters

Zitat von »vkv architecten« Hi, I'm an architect, but don't really have a programming background. I've made some 3D 360°renders and would like to make a VRtour with them for my clients. I'm trying this program and managed to get the pictures in the program and when i'm testing it, i get two see the two renders, like i want to. But i want to be able to move from one image to the other, by clicking on a circle or arrow in my screen. How do i do this? Thanks in advance. Among our products, we offe...

Samstag, 9. Februar 2019, 10:03

The documentation says: "These variables contain the final pixel size of the element..." so it seemed to me that the pixelwidth value shows the actual width in the pixels on the screen. In this case, the width changes depending on the view.fov Piotr

Freitag, 8. Februar 2019, 23:35

Hi I have this code: <hotspot name="hs1" type="text" renderer="css3d" scale="1" width="2" height="2" ath="0" atv="0" edge="center" zoom="true" keep="true" /> <layer name="ly1" parent="hotspot[hs1]" type="container" width="100%" height="100%" align="center" edge="center" keep="true" /> <events name="pixsiz" keep="true" onclick="trace('ly1 pixelwidth: ',get(layer[ly1].pixelwidth))"/> My trace log: INFO: ly1 pixelwidth: 2 Why does pixelwidth and pixelheight display invalid values?

Freitag, 8. Februar 2019, 14:14

Calculation of offset x y in flat panoramas

Hi, How can I calculate the offset x and y in pixels in flat panoramas? regards Piotr

Donnerstag, 7. Februar 2019, 11:01

Zitat von »granton« What is a meaning of this error in console?ERROR: html5soundpos - TypeError: Argument 1 of PannerNode.setPosition is not a finite floating-point value. Send me a link, it can be in a private message. In addition, describe the conditions of the error such as browser, operating system, etc. Piotr

Donnerstag, 31. Januar 2019, 23:58

Correct size of a flat panorama

hello The data in the XML file does not show the real size of the photo before cutting. How can I get information about the real size of a photo (flat) after cutting through a droplet Piotr

Mittwoch, 30. Januar 2019, 12:37

[SOLVED] New bg color in tour.js instead of black

Hello, Where can I set my own color in tour.js instead of black Is it even possible? regards Piotr