Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 233.

Montag, 11. März 2019, 18:31

Forenbeitrag von: »rebaj83«

Several comboboxes (10+) takes a loooongg time to load/populate

Hi , I noticed if you set many comboboxes layers (i have about 20 on my project), creating the plugins dynamically, it takes a long time to process the creation of layer + adding items in them. any improvements to come about this or any hint to get it work faster? thanks

Freitag, 8. März 2019, 16:23

Krpano Snapshot Plugin

Hi Can we change the zorder of the background overlay or all snapshots items at the same time? that a lot of things that come over it i would like i to go under thanks

Dienstag, 5. Februar 2019, 22:56

Debugging tool / running actions

Hi, Since few version, the debug mode allows to investigate precisely hotspot/layer elements how about a tool that could monitor background running actions, delayedcalls, viewchange, and other iterations that can run quietly? i think this would be usefull for performance improvements when developping complex interfaces Best regards

Donnerstag, 10. Januar 2019, 13:59

KEEPMOVING loses hlookatstart?

thanks for confirmation. ok but the next pano same view.hlookat as curent is not very relevant sometimes, maybe this would be a good option to consider a way to load next scene from its hlookat while moving thanks

Mittwoch, 9. Januar 2019, 22:18

KEEPMOVING loses hlookatstart?

Hi, Il like the KEEPMOVING flag and the transition it allows. But unfortunately when i use it, it seems to ignore the hlookat defined inthe <view... node of the loaded scene anything to do here in particular? here's my code Quellcode 1 loadscene(get(scene[get(nextscene)].name), null, MERGE|KEEPMOVING|KEEPPLUGINS||NOPREVIEW, BLEND(1));

Sonntag, 6. Januar 2019, 18:29

screentolayer question

yep it works thought i tried that one, but no :) thanks guys

Sonntag, 6. Januar 2019, 00:25

screentolayer question

i'm trying to use screentolayer with dynamic layer name, with no luck.. Quellcode 1 screentolayer(layer[get(mylayername)], mouse.stagex,mouse.stagey, thelx,thely); it won't work till i give the real name of the layer at first parameter. How to do it dynamically?

Montag, 17. Dezember 2018, 19:32

Christmas

anyone gets disappointed when he realize Santa Klaus was a legend and he won't come this year... ;)

Dienstag, 4. Dezember 2018, 02:06

Chrome 70.0.3538.77 breaks KRPano touch functionality

Hi, Noticed weird things happening using this fix . For example, if you use the tooltip.xml tooltip plugin, it wont fire onhover hotspots anymore, only onclick. Any idea?

Freitag, 30. November 2018, 15:54

OSX: ERROR Adobe Flashplayer or HTML5 Browser with WebGL or CSS3D support required!

Hi, Check this thread : https://krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.php?p…&threadID=16518 regards

Freitag, 9. November 2018, 15:23

More and More problems with Chrome And WebGL....

HUUUUGE THANKS! didn't know about this flag... Thanks and congrats for Klaus Junior' ;)

Donnerstag, 8. November 2018, 11:14

More and More problems with Chrome And WebGL....

Hi, Recently, i noticed that WebGL gets disabled by some Chrome updates This happened on many of my clients browsers. So i wonder : -why some users get their Chrome update Ok with WebGL and others don't? -why on some browsers, even if i type in about:flags and get sure every WebGL items is enabled the Flash or WebGL error still pops when loading a tour? B est regards

Dienstag, 6. November 2018, 16:54

When will release new version?

no doubt Santa Klaus will come soon

Montag, 5. November 2018, 16:22

Does KRPano have a maximum stagewidth of 2250?

besides, indexofrefraction code snippset fixes the bad behaviour

Montag, 5. November 2018, 16:13

yes i have an example :) >> https://krpano.com/krpanocloud/webvr/?v=119pr15 for example in firefox, in small window or fullscreen you can perfectly turn around in fullwindow it is extremely difficult! cheers

Mittwoch, 31. Oktober 2018, 11:07

Hi i also use Microsoft Surface Studio, and no matter what browser i use, when krpano is displayed at full frame (i mean browser window cover all screen) then there is a big lack of performance. When browser window is less than screen size, everything ok How to deal with that?

Dienstag, 16. Oktober 2018, 12:09

Tooltip Plugin

NOT COMPATIBLE IN VR MODE could you share the source it you don't plan to upgrade please? Thanks

Montag, 1. Oktober 2018, 11:01

parent=stage focus issue?

Looks it's only buggy on touch screens (i'm using surface studio) Edge on a non touch screen works fine with parent=stage on the surface, if you happen to touch a parent=stage, then it completely loses focus

Sonntag, 30. September 2018, 16:28

On firefox/chrome, i lose mouse scroll events, but found a fix for that on EDGE, i lose drag events, and that's annoying...

Freitag, 28. September 2018, 01:33

HI KLAUS, I agree with webseta, placing a layer outisde the area using parent=stage is usefull but very unfortunately we lose control when doing this in Internet Explorer on that particular layer. But this works fine in firefox/chrome, the mouse events are correctly passed any way this could work the same with IE ? this is so usefull....