Search results 1-20 of 201.

Thursday, May 16th 2019, 12:41am

Author: Fernando

Stickies

Thanks Tuur, it is very usefull tools

Friday, May 3rd 2019, 3:49pm

working example

This is the full example. To use:Change the scroll position, then Press first button to copy this position, change again the scroll position, press the second button to restore the saved position. Best regards, Fernando PD. How to post examples as this without to remove license or encrypt xml?

Monday, April 22nd 2019, 2:21pm

Gallery Image with multires droplet... Why no?

Hi, I'am testing other external image gallery for pictures, at last I see that krpano's multires droplet it is a good option for it. Please i like ear your comments. Thanks!!! Best regards, Fernando,

Saturday, March 30th 2019, 3:07pm

pass action from openurl

Thanks very much, Best regards, Fernando

Tuesday, March 26th 2019, 10:00am

[solved] ...get the current scroll position

Hi. if you need to known the current scroll position: 1) set id to the div element: Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 <action name="add_html_code" type="Javascript"><![CDATA[ var div = document.createElement("div"); // basic styles to fit into the layer size and allow scrolling: div.id = "mylist"; div.style.width = "100%"; div.style.height = "100%"; div.style.overflow = "auto"; div.style.boxSizing = "border-box"; div.style.padding = args[2] ? (args[2] + "px") : "0"; (...) continued with ori...

Friday, March 22nd 2019, 10:48pm

pass action from openurl

Hi, please I need pass an action from .html page, parameter similar a startscene: klaus startscene: openurl('index.html?starscene=myscene',_self); I need anything as: openurl('index.html?krpanoaction=myaction',_self); This action, of course, is in the .xml of the new page loaded. Thanks, best regards, Fernando.

Friday, March 22nd 2019, 5:04pm

(SOLVED) Error in ScrollArea to return from .html in fullscreen with Chrome 47 Android

Hi, my project is formed for 3 .html groups: 1) Plain Panorama to splash (index.html) 2) Plain Panorama Map to link to many VTOURs (p1.html). This map have a bottom bar scroollArea to access a code to create hotspot in the map. This hotspot links to VTOURs. (3) 3) Standart VTour ganerated from droplet The problem occurs when you set FULLSCREEN any VTOUR (3)... Then to comeback to map, the ScroollArea is not visble, maybe it is in any bottom zone, but is not possible to see it. This error break t...

Wednesday, February 6th 2019, 4:22pm

Tour to EXE

Hi, look this post: https://krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.php?p…ight=#post76874 Best regards Fdo

Wednesday, January 30th 2019, 3:21pm

obj360, OBJECT360, HTML5/Flash + VR multires object plugin

Hi Pur, Thanks very much for sharing your code. Very interesting example!! Best Regards, Fernando

Thursday, January 24th 2019, 11:44pm

HTML5 Multires Object Rotate droplet

Quoted from "pur" If anybody is interrested, I will upload the plugin and will be available "AS IS" for free. Yes, please!!!

Monday, December 31st 2018, 10:24pm

Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Year and thanks to everyone for sharing in this forum. Thanks Klaus for all!! Greets from Habana, Fernando.

Saturday, December 8th 2018, 12:11am

[solved] Please, help using jscall('history.back()');

Sorry, I edit because the question did not make sense: The back_button with the code jscall('history.back()'); was located under the lateral layers to navigate between scenes. These layers are made visible only when you press the krpano button to hide the control bar. In this case the back_button lost its functionability. Solution: Set zorder=99 to back_button. Best Regards, Fernando

Saturday, December 1st 2018, 1:55pm

[solved] In this forum... How to insert code in multiple lines?

Hi Klaus, this is a example, in the first code block was used "insert code" only. In the second block was used too the "ordered list". The attachments show it and chrome version. Source code 1 addhotspot(%1);assignstyle(hotspot[%1], '%2');set(hotspot[%1].ath,%3);set(hotspot[%1].atv,%4);set(hotspot[%1].tooltip,%5); Source code 1 2 3 4 5 addhotspot(%1); assignstyle(hotspot[%1], '%2'); set(hotspot[%1].ath,%3); set(hotspot[%1].atv,%4); set(hotspot[%1].tooltip,%5); Thanks, best regards, Fernando

Thursday, November 29th 2018, 12:09am

[solved] In this forum... How to insert code in multiple lines?

Hi, sorry for this obvious question, but I can´t see how to insert code (in this krpano forum) in multiple numbered line format: All my code is edit in only one line, only number. I visited the help forum and nothing found about. Best regards, Fernando Edit: Solved, just using List numbered option!!!! very easy

Wednesday, November 28th 2018, 4:05pm

working with 1000+ hotspot [solved]

Thanks, Jordi and Klaus. The "Javascript actions" was comment by Jordi in PV, now with the klaus example it is a little more clear for me. I was trying the klaus code with 100, 300, 500 until 1000 hotspot... With this useful code I answer my main doubts. But I would like to know more about action type "javascript", for example: How to convert this xml code to javascript code in order to gain more efficient behavior. Here my xml code: This is example for create 100 hs at click "test" button: Sour...

Tuesday, November 27th 2018, 1:24am

working with 1000+ hotspot [solved]

Hi, please I need a general advice to start a idea: My project is a plain map with 10 categories, and 100 hotspot each. Total 1000 hs. What is the most efficient way? a) To build 10 scenes with 100 hotspot each. b) Only one scene with 1000 hotspot, only 100 are visibles. (Are the invisible hotspot charged in memory or not?) c) Dynamically create 100 hotspot (with addhotspot code) when active a category and remove it for other category... then create new 100 hotspot...etc. d) Other idea? Please b...

Wednesday, November 7th 2018, 1:26am

When will release new version?

Thanks Klaus, That will be a great Christmas gift!!!!

Tuesday, November 6th 2018, 6:07am

solved: modify style for handheld device

Hi, this is about the klaus example "div inside krpano" and the user indexofrefraction code in order to modify the text of div section for handheld device: I modified the project for working with styles in HTML file instead multiple styles lines in .xml, example: old xml (witout use class) : <data name="info"><![CDATA[ <span style="text-decoration:none;cursor:pointer;font-size:16px;" > example1 </span><br><br> (...) Solution by indexofrefraction user, for change text size if handheld device: (.....

Friday, September 28th 2018, 3:50pm

Offline exe for client (without server)

Thanks Klaus, Then, for windows user, to install the FormatFactory or similar software and convert to webM format any video. All solved. Best regards, Fernando EDIT: The conversion quality mp4 to webM with FormatFactory is very bad.

Thursday, September 27th 2018, 10:03pm

Offline exe for client (without server)

Please, Has somebody tried with a project that contains videos? Videos file could not be loaded with this NWJS solution but it works fine with krpano testing server or uploaded in webpage. Any idea? Best regards, Fernando EDIT: See http://docs.nwjs.io/en/latest/For%20Deve…prietary-codecs Enable Proprietary Codecs Due to the license issue, the prebuilt binaries of NW.js doesn t support proprietary codecs, like H.264. So you can t play MP3/MP4 with audio and video tags with prebuilt NW.js. To enab...