You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 853.

Friday, May 24th 2019, 9:42am

Author: spacerywirtualne

responsitve width & height

Source code 1 width.normal="200" height.normal="120" width.mobile="100" height.mobile="80" doc Piotr

Monday, May 20th 2019, 3:53pm

license info with branding free

Hi Source code 1 <krpano logkey="true"> or Source code 1 krpano.html?logkey=true Piotr

Thursday, May 16th 2019, 10:21am

Stickies

the idea is brilliant in its simplicity.

Friday, May 10th 2019, 1:55pm

Android app with Krpano inside !

Hi I use Android Studio and ... How did you manage to solve this problem in the application Piotr

Friday, April 26th 2019, 3:50pm

Virtual Tour Builder (VT Builder) - free templates, modules, POI system and multi floor plans - NEW UPDATE (4.2.1)

Quoted from "lxne" There is no fullscreen button on mobile devices. Add this line of code to your XML file, anywhere. Source code 1 <layer name="fc_open_mobile_ico" type="text" devices="mobile" parent="global_kotwica" x="10" y="10" width="32" height="26" vcenter="true" background="true" backgroundcolor="get:structure.primary_color" css="font-size:17px; color:#00000; text-align:center;" html="[i class='fa fa-arrows-alt' aria-hidden='true'/]" backgroundalpha="0.9" roundedge="3" align="righttop" e...

Friday, April 26th 2019, 12:09pm

Virtual Tour Builder (VT Builder) - free templates, modules, POI system and multi floor plans - NEW UPDATE (4.2.1)

Hi Alex Quoted from "lxne" is there an easy way to show the fullscreen button on mobile devices when a vtb tour is emeded via an iframe? Did you add 'allowfullscreen' to the tag iframe? Source code 1 <iframe width="..." height="..." src="..." allowfullscreen></iframe> Piotr

Thursday, April 25th 2019, 8:00am

How To Embed 3D Models & Objects with Interactivity

Quoted from "tydowning" Thank you thank you spacerywirtualne! Ok, I'll have to give this a try. Do you know what the final result will be? WIll it be a free standing 3D model (Transparent) or will there be a background like there is in Sketchfab? It will look exactly like in Sketchfab. Change Source code 1 bgalpha="1.0" to Source code 1 bgalpha="0.0" Piotr

Wednesday, April 24th 2019, 8:32pm

How To Embed 3D Models & Objects with Interactivity

Hi try this way Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 <layer name="mytext" type="text" align="center" edge="center" width="640" height="480" html="data:sketchfabdata" css="font-family:Arial; font-size:16px; color:#000000;" vcenter="false" padding="0" wordwrap="true" bg="true" bgcolor="0xFFFFFF" bgalpha="1.0" bgborder="0" bgroundedge="0" bgshadow="" txtshadow="" mergedalpha="true" interactivecontent="false" onautosized="" keep="true" /> <data name="sketc...

Thursday, April 11th 2019, 11:03am

"onpreviewcomplete" events doesn't work right

Quoted from "aperture147" I'm sorry for copying that idea without your permission I understand the difficulty of inventing a new module, so I will change it as soon as I can. Hope my virtual tour will inspire you some ideas. I am not angry. You don't have to change anything. It's a good help animation and you can use it. Piotr

Wednesday, April 10th 2019, 10:54am

"onpreviewcomplete" events doesn't work right

Hi aperture147 I am always proud when my small ideas are copied by others. Your help module reminds me of the one I invented for my VT Builder and cms4vr templates. Maybe you can change graphics so that users can not guess I'll take a look at your projects, maybe something will inspire me... Welcome to the forum, where we all respect each other. Piotr

Tuesday, April 9th 2019, 9:48am

VR and Gyroscope not working on chrome for Android

Swap the files in the 'plugins' directory with those from the latest version of krpano. That'll fix your problem. You can of course update Krpano to the latest version, it is recommended. Piotr

Monday, April 8th 2019, 10:09pm

VR and Gyroscope not working on chrome for Android

Hi You have an old version of the Gyro2 Plugin (krpano 1.19-pr13) http://vr.waterlemonstudios.com/bougainv…lugins/gyro2.js Update your gyro2.js, webvr.js to latest version (1.19-pr16) regards Piotr

Thursday, March 28th 2019, 9:00pm

Edits to Umbrella Template in VTBuilder

Hi Quoted from "Kilby" I just downloaded the latest umbrella template and found the settings.xml file, but I don't see the parameters that you are talking about. line 88

Friday, March 22nd 2019, 10:34am

How To Create Panorama Tour Virtual 3D - With Panotour Pro

Hi angel andres lerayfle is right but not quite. Panotour is gone but there are alternatives. Our CMS4VR system or Virtual Tour Builder also allows you to create projects yourself without knowing programming. For more information, check here: https://cms4vr.com/ and here: https://www.krpanostore.com/products/vt-builder.html

Friday, March 15th 2019, 12:49pm

HTML5 Multires Object Rotate droplet - a few examples

The objskin.xml file does not contain any settings. Nothing can be changed there. There are only actions and methods supporting all the plugin processes. The settings are in the main_settings.xml file, which is unencrypted. Actions from objskin.xml use the settings saved in the file main_settings.xml and tour.xml. In addition, you can change values directly in the tour.xml file, which is generated directly from the krpanotools droplet. Piotr

Monday, March 11th 2019, 6:47pm

HTML5-VR Audio Plugin - version 3.1.0 is ready!

You're probably deleting the layer before it can load. Try: Source code 1 2 3 <action name="soundicon" autorun="onstart"> callwhen(plugin[sedit_skin_audio_on_off].loaded, removelayer(sedit_skin_audio_on_off)); </action> Piotr

Monday, March 11th 2019, 1:35pm

Quoted from "simon64" just something new that has come up ... i would like to remove the sound speaker icon from the menu bar which i guess is buried in one of the xml files. These are all encrypted though. is there a way for me to do this ? use Source code 1 removelayer(sedit_skin_audio_on_off) Piotr

Friday, March 8th 2019, 2:23pm

I also use WIN7. Describe in what conditions you have this error, every time? Piotr

Friday, March 8th 2019, 11:37am

I tested Google Chrome, Opera and FF - no error. Which browser and system do you use? Piotr

Friday, March 8th 2019, 10:06am

Paste some link. Which browser do you use? Does it have a multimedia blockade to start? Piotr