You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 532.

Tuesday, May 21st 2019, 3:40pm

Author: indexofrefraction

screenshot

screenshot(width, height, hotspots, type, jpegquality, { x: 100, y: 100, w: 400, h: 300 }, sizeinfo, cache) https://krpano.com/docu/plugininterface/….makeScreenshot

Tuesday, May 21st 2019, 2:09pm

get(calc());

just tested: get() in calc() really does not work, this is a limitation... but normally you dont need it, bc calc() resolves variables like get() and copy() also in trace(), debug(), error() etc you do not need get() set(a,'hello'); set(b, get(a)); trace(b); // hello copy(b, a); trace(b); // hello calc(b, a); trace(b); // hello calc(b, a + ' man'); trace(b); // hello man trace(get(a)); // hello trace(a); // hello

Friday, May 17th 2019, 3:43pm

get(calc());

hm, i never use calc: in action code, only calc() does that work ? set(res, calc:'cars.type' + %1); i thought calc: is for attributes only <element attr="calc:1+2" />

Friday, May 17th 2019, 11:20am

get(calc());

hi tuur... i wanted to answer.. but then i got confused of what you want to do .) but for a quick one... it might be that calc needs a semicolon copy(bla, get(calc('bla' + blaaa_ + i);)); index :)

Thursday, May 16th 2019, 12:19pm

Help and Share

I also dont see a dying market and unity work is a different thing than web applications for tours/vr/videos. it is sometimes frustrating, that most customers are happy with a simple standard tour, or maybe order some custom code but cant judge if they get quality work or some half working crap .) but well, this is the same in all businesses, i guess. the only problem i see at the moment is that there was no krpano update for a long time and we have to deal with issues and quirks for some new de...

Tuesday, May 14th 2019, 7:05pm

No cursor on a container layer?

with layer.sprite you get the actual div element, then you can assign your css var layer = krpano.layer.getItem('yourlayer'); if(layer) { console.log(layer.sprite); // your div // add your css here }

Sunday, May 12th 2019, 4:59pm

VR 360 documentary

well done, a nicely designed gui ! what did you use to record the videos ? index

Saturday, May 11th 2019, 9:21pm

Verschachteln von Math.min und Math.max. [solved]

https://krpano.com/docu/actions/#clamp krpano actions haben keinen direkten rückgabe wert, sondern benutzen (meist) den ersten parameter als zielvariable. "verschachteln" wie in javascript geht daher nicht ps. ausnahme der regel ist calc()

Saturday, May 11th 2019, 9:50am

android and fullscreen

thanks for the infos klaus, i had already read that it needs an user interaction, but i didnt know about the 'rotation to landscape' api conclusion is probably, that there is no way around the fs button on chrome android

Friday, May 10th 2019, 1:50pm

Dynamisch "ondown.touch"- oder "ondown.no-touch"-Event einem Layer hinzufügen. [solved]

oder so : if ( device.touch , set( layer[MyLayer].onover, "'OnOverTouch()"); , set( layer[MyLayer].onover, "'OnOverNoTouch()"); ); oder calc(layer[MyLayer].onover, device.touch ? "'OnOverTouch()" : "'OnOverNoTouch()" ); @tuur, dein deutsch ist wirklich gut :)

Friday, May 10th 2019, 9:57am

Dynamisch "ondown.touch"- oder "ondown.no-touch"-Event einem Layer hinzufügen. [solved]

dazu gabs vor kurzem schon nen thread alles was nach dem attribut (ondown) kommt, ist ein devicecheck! siehe hier: https://krpano.com/docu/xml/#devicechecksforattributes gesetzt wird ondown bei der xml evaluation je nachdem ob touch, oder no-touch zutrifft. bzw es gibt im evaluierten xml keinen ondown.touch wert mehr, nur ondown. dynamisch musst du das dann so machen wie tuur geschrieben hat ps. guter nick/user pic

Tuesday, May 7th 2019, 12:21pm

android and fullscreen

oi, that is confusing .-) my problem is i have too many buttons in my controlbar, already and with an additional fs-button they overflow on android phones i was hoping it is possible to get something iphone/ios like on android the app always on auto-fullscreen without need of a fs button. something like display.autofullscreen but also for portrait

Tuesday, May 7th 2019, 9:27am

android and fullscreen

hi, i noticed that android chrome displays the fullscreen button... this makes not much sense on mobiles and just needs "button space" does anybody know if it is possible to auto-enter and always stay in fullscren on androids? best, index ps. it seems that if you switch to landscape fullscreen gets activated automatically

Tuesday, May 7th 2019, 9:25am

Set a specific VR headset on startup / onunkowndevice

What do you mean by only "No distortion" is selected ? if i get unknown device (X phones, Huawei P20, etc), i can select a VR Headset. are you trying on desktop? otherwise you might have messed up something in your tour ... for your other question, check webvr.xml actions vr_setup_select() and vr_setup_change_headset() look interesting

Thursday, May 2nd 2019, 11:40pm

Invalid character \ufffd in tour.js

hm, guess that could have many causes... but it seems not a problem of your tours. they messed up the copying / migration. charge something for fixing their mess

Thursday, May 2nd 2019, 11:02pm

Invalid character \ufffd in tour.js

i have not seen that here... did you download the tour.js and (binary) compared it to the original?

Wednesday, May 1st 2019, 3:01pm

accelerometer/gyroscope sensor access disabled -> will Cardboard VR still work on iOS 12.2?

Quoted from "donalo" Great, and useful thread here.. thanks everyone.. We've switched our entire site over to Https, (we used cloudflare, free, and easiest with our hosting )... Now the panos are working, but the gyro doesn't start until you click the gyro icon in the bar at the bottom..EG: https://www.shove-media.com/IPG_KentStBaths/ Any ideas how to get this to autostart the gyro on IOS now? It used to work fine.. pre ios 12.2 Thanks D i thing that is a problem of your tour. in my tours the g...

Monday, April 29th 2019, 11:53am

@klaus ... the onunkowndevice message is kind of a problem... there has been no update for 12 months and mayor players like the Xr are not detected/have no default values no pressure on pr17, but wouldnt it be possible to release an intermediate version with updated device data for webvr? also the ui fixes for these devices would be highly appreciated! best, index

Friday, April 26th 2019, 2:34pm

i noticed that the new iphones are not recognized, this is a problem, because quite a lot of people have them by now... i had an Xr in my hands yesterday and i also had todisable tabs in the preferences, first :/