You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are even more results, please redefine your search.

Wednesday, May 22nd 2019, 3:45pm

Author: Tuur

license info with branding free

Just have a look here and play, try, error and learn https://krpano.com/docu/xml/#contextmenu Tuur

Wednesday, May 22nd 2019, 12:53am

license info with branding free

Hi Martyhr, Check the code, it is just a trace. Normally i would set logkey false on delivery and put credits etc in the context menu. As you have branding free, there are some nice options. Tuur

Tuesday, May 21st 2019, 3:42pm

screenshot

Hi, edit: never mind.. see answer from indexofrefraction ^ when you look in the examples folder in your krpano download package there is an example. line 53 in makescreenshot-api-example.xml: Tuur

Tuesday, May 21st 2019, 2:36pm

get(calc());

Thanks index for confirmation about the get! My calc: and get() is mostly old habits i'm afraid. I'll try to be more consistent. Tuur (now having a little fight with the private scope..haha .. addicted to krpano)

Tuesday, May 21st 2019, 12:37pm

get(calc());

haha.. i think to use get inside calc is just not possible. And in this case use: calc in get in calc.. is too much.. i can imagine.. also not supriced though. And.. i learned some. Tuur

Tuesday, May 21st 2019, 12:20pm

get(calc());

Sorry, yes.. almost right.. But.. This line is most clear i think Source code 1 copy(layer[result].html, calc('i love ' + get(calc('cars.type' + layer[blaat].id)))); So in the get(calc i like to get the value of cars.type14 but 14 is the id of a layer in this example. I want to have some text and add text by to get the value of the 2things that are combined in the calc. I might be stupid though, confused for sure now.. haha Tuur

Tuesday, May 21st 2019, 11:24am

get(calc());

Hi, yes i know But that is not what i need. I want to do the calc in the get. Maybe the example line is too simple. I want more like: Source code 1 2 copy(bla, get(calc('cars.type' + layer[blaat].id))); copy(layer[result].html, calc:'i love ' + bla); most ideal this in one line of code: Source code 1 2 copy(bla, get(calc('cars.type' + layer[blaat].id))); set(layer[result].html, calc:'i love ' + bla); So i think i like to do something like: Source code 1 copy(layer[result].html, calc('i love ' + ...

Monday, May 20th 2019, 12:46pm

keycode when log open

Hi, i just found that when the logkey is open and i press D and then S (or H or L and some more..) i get some, it seems, not documented behaviour. S for enter vr H to green border all hotspots L to green border all layers. I understand this has something to do with the debug mode. For me this is unwanted though. I searched a bit but didn't see any docs or posts about this. Can i disable this behaviour? I like to use those keystrokes for something else, also when log is open. EDIT: it seems setti...

Monday, May 20th 2019, 12:25pm

get(calc());

Hi, Thanks for thinking along! but not sure where you go now... this line is very powerful to me: Source code 1 copy(layer[result].html, get(calc('cars.type' + %1))); would be great if we could do this also in one line: Source code 1 2 copy(bla, get(calc('cars.type' + %1))); set(layer[result].html, calc:'i love ' + bla); Tuur

Saturday, May 18th 2019, 6:48pm

Guess where the ball is

Great! Does remind me of the mediteranean markets 30 years ago. Where is the ‘pick pocket-er?’ Tuur

Friday, May 17th 2019, 4:10pm

get(calc());

Hi index, Yes that works. I use it a lot. Source code 1 set(res, calc:'cars.type' + %1); Tuur

Friday, May 17th 2019, 2:34pm

get(calc)); -- > solved

Ahh yes that works! like Source code 1 copy(layer[result].html, get(calc('cars.type' + %1))); the extra semicolon is also not needed... Great! Saves some lines! Little example here: https://www.virtualtuur.com/krpano/get/1/ Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 <action name="DoResult_1"> set(res, calc:'cars.type' + %1); copy(res,get(res)); set(layer[result].html, calc:res); </action> <action name="DoResult_2"> set(res, calc:'cars.type' + %1); calc(layer[result].html, get(re...

Friday, May 17th 2019, 10:51am

get(calc());

Hi, i think it would be great to have a syntax option to use calc in get actions like: maybe something like this? Source code 1 copy(bla, get(calc('bla' + blaaa_ + i))); so we can do this in one line: Source code 1 2 set(stickietitle, calc:'global.data[stickie_close].content'); copy(stickietitle,get(stickietitle)); i might be wrong or confused, like normal fridays , but i think this is not possible yet in one line, is it? Tuur

Thursday, May 16th 2019, 1:52pm

Stickies

Hi, Source code 1 2 3 4 <scene name="scene_1" title="a1" onstart="" >    <preview type="grid(cube,64,64,512,0x666666,0x222222,0x222222);" details="16"/>    <view hlookat="0" /> </scene> (copied from stickie ) and here the stickie code: Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 <data name="stickie_25"><![CDATA[ <font face="courier" size="5px">SCENE GRID</font> <font face="courier" size="2px"> <ul> <li>SCENE GRID</li> <br> &lt;scene name="scene_1" title="a1" onstart="" &gt; <br> &emsp;...

Thursday, May 16th 2019, 12:03am

Stickies

Hi, as a follow up on the ToolBox i made a little code help tool. Example: https://www.virtualtuur.com/krpano/share_ware/stickies/1/ Press 's'.. Now you have 101 stickies. When you click them, a html field opens where you can copy code from. The whole idea is that, when coding, you often use the same code or snippets. Maybe you doubt often about some syntax or have code blocks you use often, etc etc.. You can fill all stickies with code or code blocks or syntax .. what ever.. to your needs. When...

Wednesday, May 15th 2019, 6:30pm

360 video 'moving hotspots' procedure, editor

Hi, i answer here:https://krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.php?p…78544#post78544 Tuur

Wednesday, May 15th 2019, 6:30pm

Moving Hotspots V2

Hi, Here the answer on a question in the old thread. Quoted this method is good, supporting AE operation is a bit cumbersome, but overall it has been thought that this method is still very powerful, can I buy the first version now, because I am not too skilled in AE. I don't sell the first version. The editor is flash based, and less efficient to use. AE has this all already nice organised and i think to make it with krpano is almost impossible at the moment. In my opinion the AE script/procedur...

Monday, May 13th 2019, 2:10pm

VR 360 documentary

Hi bbm, that seems to work out great. will try your render settings for sure! Seems close to mine though.. except the 12.5 fps. Thanks for sharing! Tuur

Monday, May 13th 2019, 12:53pm

Password Plugin

Sure, read the plugin page. https://krpano.com/plugins/userplugins/password/#top Quoted ACTIONS: Call: Password(item, yourpassword, the action to do when password is ok, blabla.. Tuur

Monday, May 13th 2019, 11:41am

VR 360 documentary

Hi, i was wondering why it runs so smooth on my phone. Can you share info on video settings for the different resolutions? etc. Are you doing anything special like preloading the video's or so? Any other 'trick''? Curious.. Tuur