You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

Wednesday, March 28th 2012, 3:39am

Author: AYRTON

Scandal - Easypano has stolen the krpano Bing Maps Plugin Code!!!

Bill, thanks for your post. It is a nice way to do things. Stopping selling their software until everything is clear it is a NICE way of doing bussiness. Congratzs Klaus, here in Brazil, once I had a similar problem, and I found out with my lawyer, that anything you write, being a code or not, ... a poem, a book, or any text you write it is protected by Copyright,and you can sue for copying part of it. So I would suggest to take the way that Zephir said and try to get an positive action from the...

Saturday, March 17th 2012, 1:57am

Author: AYRTON

THE Man !

A long long time ago ... when KRP was born I said once and repeated this a lot of times Klaus is THE Man Thanks for taking care of iPad3 Retina Display new resolution so fast You're quicking asses Cheers from Rio AYRTON

Thursday, December 9th 2010, 1:12am

Author: ayrton

Sound unsupported on HTML5?

Guys, Klaus and Hans ... this is getting more and more fun :-) I'm really enjoying to be able to use KRP more and more on my projects I'm sorry that being only a photographer, for the last 34 years, without any background on programming this has been a pain for me :-) I really would like to have more SAMPLES together with the codes, because, then we could take a look at the samples WITH the new codes and try to understand it better. I had Hans helping me on a project of a VTour with 7 panos and ...

Friday, November 12th 2010, 3:41am

krpano 1.0.8.12

Klaus Congratzs on one more great Tool I've been using KRP more and more everyday THANKS a lot cheers from Rio AYRTON

Friday, October 30th 2009, 12:50am

Thanksssssss

Klaus like always GOOD news !!! I hope to see final 1.0.8 :-) cheers from Rio AYRTON

Sunday, May 17th 2009, 1:12am

PLEASE help on MAC with kmakepreview

Please if someone could in a very easy and plain english explain word by word how to use the kmakepreview on MAC I would love too PS : I'm not a experience user of Terminal too If I double click on kmakepreview it opens Terminal then WHAT ??? What should I do then P-L-E-A-S-E ??? A tutorial would be lovely :-) I look to the tutorial at Klaus page, but my brain keeps looking and thinking ... then waht's next step ?? I'm a PHOTOGRAPHER not a programmer :-) THANKS a lot people bye bye A

Monday, December 29th 2008, 10:04pm

krpano 1.0.8 beta (Flash10, QTVR, Zoomify, Partials Panos, ...)

Jesus Christ, Sorry guys for the mess I'm making here :-( I hate forums, lists are so easier :-) I can't get to write the code on the damm message PLEASE how can I write the damm code here ??? I'm trying once more ... why it does not shows up ???????? IMAGE_PROPERTIES WIDTH="18622" HEIGHT="4150" NUMTILES="1715" NUMIMAGES="1" VERSION="1.8" TILESIZE="256" /

Monday, December 29th 2008, 5:57am

multi-resolution cylinder image

Hello Klaus first time here on the forum :-) Pls is it possible to use a cylinder image ( 18622 X 4150 ) and have it TILES ??? I tried krptools 1.0.6.1 but it does not allow if it's not equiretangular image. Also I tried to use the zoomyfier tiles, but no sucess following your example of XML code :-( Any idea ? Thanks from Rio AYRTON http://ayrton360.com