You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 720.

Tuesday, May 28th 2019, 9:52pm

Author: jeromebg

3Dvista

Hi guys, Just saw (late) that 3Dvista are providing a online service to download tours on the Oculus Go and be able to watch them offline. Their UI is clear and clean. https://youtu.be/Kxo9o3e2uwE Are they using a offline proxy or something to achieve that ? Would love to be able to do the same with krpano tours of course ;)

Sunday, May 26th 2019, 9:49am

Error loading ...

Quoted ERROR: hotspot[hotspot_2] - loading of '/krpano/mtram/add_hotspot/picture/42_159_-6_17.jpg' failed! ERROR: hotspot[hotspot_6] - loading of '/krpano/mtram/add_hotspot/picture/youtube_icon.png' failed! ERROR: hotspot[hotspot_14] - loading of '/krpano/mtram/add_hotspot/picture/icon_L_2.png' failed! ERROR: hotspot[hotspot_12] - loading of '/krpano/mtram/add_hotspot/picture/icon_L_6.png' failed! ERROR: hotspot[hotspot_4] - loading of '/krpano/mtram/add_hotspot/picture/Audio.png' failed! ERROR...

Thursday, May 2nd 2019, 9:25pm

Invalid character \ufffd in tour.js

Are you sure that the file is not corrupted ?

Wednesday, March 27th 2019, 8:55am

Virtual bank

Nicely done ! I like the line animation at the beginning, is this done with krpano or after effects in a 360 video ?

Thursday, March 14th 2019, 9:14am

How to project a panorama from a hotspot?

You could achieve this with a text hotspot and iframe tag

Thursday, February 21st 2019, 3:23pm

krpano question about hotspot

This behaviour is because you set your hotspot as distorted. Some mistakes in your code, first align is not used for hotspots unless they are a child element. Don't use px for any values. Lots of values you filled are default ones, so not needed. Check documentation for correct syntax : https://krpano.com/plugins/textfield/#syntax

Tuesday, February 5th 2019, 12:01pm

VR Thumbnails Menu plugin

Quoted from "vrframe" 2nd part (VR Thumbnails Menu starting opened) not solved yet. Is it technically possible? Quoted from "dreidesign" Is it possible to start with the menue initially open? Sorry for this very late reply, didn't saw your posts... You could open the VR menu with an event, something like : <events name="open_vr_menu" onxmlcomplete="if(webvr.isenabled,show_vrmenu();)" />

Sunday, January 20th 2019, 11:37am

Makescreenshot

Quoted from "jvh" I will not reproduce your UI, but first i need to solve the technical part for all my needs and then i will design the UI, can you help me with my question? https://krpano.com/plugins/userplugins/snapshot/#top

Sunday, January 13th 2019, 11:14am

Makescreenshot

Quoted from "jvh" here is the link for the sample https://pixartag.com/IntegracionJVH/tour.html Hi, why are you trying to reproduce exactly my snapshot UI ??? You can make your snapshot plugin but please design your own plugin UI ;)

Saturday, January 5th 2019, 12:08pm

Happy New Year!!!

Quoted from "klaus.krpano" Will be an interesting year, I have many in queue and can't wait for releasing it . YEAHHHHHH !!! We can't wait either !!! Thanx in advance Klaus and happy new year to all the krpano lovers !!!

Thursday, November 29th 2018, 10:19am

Moscow gigarama

Wow, impressive zoom level for a drone shot (I guess you used a drone ?) May I ask what drone/camera/focal length you used ? Well done !

Monday, November 26th 2018, 9:14am

Responsive Grid Menu

Quoted from "datofz" Hello, Good plugin But 2 things: in the onclick action, a another action not working (i wan disable the map for exemple: onclick="rg_show_thumbs_grid(true); cacheMap(); )..the behavior is not clearist possible to have more 1 grid (and 2 buttons) ? with the possibility to select by name will be a very good feature. ps: si tu veux en causer en francais, avec plaisir. Damien Hi, there is no reason other actions can't be fired when calling rg_show_thumbs_grid(); please check yo...

Wednesday, October 17th 2018, 12:24pm

Krpano Snapshot Plugin

Quoted from "insightcoder" Unfortunately I am having issues getting this plugin to work. I don't see anything in the documentation that discusses what the requirements are to run it. I see that the plugin uses php files for savescreenshot.php and setmeta.php; does a php server need to be running on the host machine? I am getting the following error: Source code 1 plugin[screenshot] - loading of 'http://<localip>/plugins/panoshot/' failed! The above is trying to run off local test server but I h...

Monday, October 15th 2018, 11:00am

Krpano Snapshot Plugin

Quoted from "Luminous Dog" Hello, Your plugin is very interesting and I'm thinking about buying but I need to know how it works "maxsize" attribute? Maybe I'll describe what I need. I would like the viewer to be able to take a picture in max. resolution. If it is a giga-panorama and the viewfinder is smaller then the recorded image will be in the size that the resolution of the giga-panorama allows. Is it possible Chris Hi, The plugin is not designed that way, I'm sorry.

Saturday, September 22nd 2018, 10:40pm

Responsive Grid Menu

Wi Quoted from "simplify" i want buy your plugin,after see your demo,i found that grid thumbs don't support roundedge,can you add this before i but it? I will add roundedge support when I'll have a minute, but it wont be very soon ;)

Saturday, August 4th 2018, 4:38pm

need help creating action/plugin - ipad orientation

Quoted from "indexofrefraction" hm, i do that much simpler: if the orientation changes a resize event will fire, so you can just do something like: <events onresize="if(stage.height GT stage.width, debug("portrait"), debug("landscape"));" /> THX, but I need to knwo if the device is upside down, not only portrait or landscape ;)

Saturday, August 4th 2018, 3:36pm

Disable Gear VR button ?

Hi, does anyone knows a way to disable GearVR side button while using the oculus browser ? Seem it was possible with Milkvr adding a user.cfg file but found nothing about the oculus browser ? THX !

Saturday, August 4th 2018, 3:33pm

need help creating action/plugin - ipad orientation

Hi, looks this great plugin doesn't work anymore ? Is there a new alternative ? (haven't seen this event in native krpano functions ?) THX !

Wednesday, June 27th 2018, 9:20am

Responsive Grid Menu

Quoted from "mexico360" Hi! I bought the first version some time ago and now see there ir a new function to remove scenes or groups from Menu. Where can i download the new version? Regards! Send me an email with your order number (jerome [at] 360images.fr)