You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 199.

Friday, November 10th 2017, 11:19pm

Author: image360

did not fix

Thanks Klaus, But it did not fix, found it in Standard or default skin I think as the flat pano does not include vtourskin.xml. I changed it to false but nothing changed.

Tuesday, November 7th 2017, 1:19am

older versions generate a immediate xml (0) error

There must be a bug in the flat pano view. If I try older versions I get a immediate xml error(0) and this is from untouched droplet generated versions. With the current 19.3 version I get a flat pano view, but it's the entire pano - 360 degrees by 120 slightly inset by black boarders and it can scroll into the black space up to about 2/3 of the pano in either direction. Tried adding a set of <view> parameters but nothing changed. If I alter the <image> parameters, default is horizonal "1", vert...

Friday, November 3rd 2017, 11:05pm

Am I mistaken? OLD mode on Cylindricals, even 360's?

I'm trying to create what I thought was easy back in the day, a cylindrical interactive, even a 360 one that did not use perspective correction but simply allowed you to pan the file left to right and vs verses. The ends were not connected, simple pan with all the distortion inherent in a cylindrical that comes with the format. this does not seem to be the case anymore as I've tried the normal vtour droplet, the flat pano droplet, and none seem to work. I've also tried cropping the 360 horizonta...

Wednesday, March 30th 2016, 9:55pm

Limits in 360 setreo mode?

OK, looks like I'm wrong, I see no way to add view limits in stereo VR mode. The limits I saw in the VR example only apply to the intro VR, not the stereo VR mode. It seems there are no controls at all in stereo mode, can't zoom in or out and no view limits. Too Bad. Robert

Saturday, March 26th 2016, 12:03am

Perhaps this is solved.

OK, after finally finding the webvr xml in the 1.19 beta I see it looks like view limits are supported, but you need to add them in the webvr xml not the main "tour.xml" as it seems any limits set there are not transferred when the view mode is changed. I would guess that that is true for all view mode changes. Regards, Robert

Tuesday, March 22nd 2016, 8:32pm

Limits in 360 setreo mode?

Can you have view limits in stereoscopic mode? By default it seems they are ignored. Robert

Tuesday, July 21st 2015, 12:27am

view limits

Quoted <view hlookat="130" vlookat="0" fovtype="MFOV" fov="55" fovmin="45" fovmax="90" hlookatmax="50" hlookatmin="270" vlookatmax="-55" vlookatmin="70" limitview="range" /> If I run the same tour Locally on a Mac - latest OS/Window 7 64 bit using chrome, the view limits go nuts and I get very different results. If I run the tour from the internet it works as expected in Chrome. The reason are invalid viewing range limits. The min values should be smaller than the max values! The reason why it ...

Monday, July 6th 2015, 4:29pm

1.19 Pre 2 Chrome issues

I running a tour locally on Mac and windows Mozoilla, IE and it works fine. I've set up view limits as <view hlookat="130" vlookat="0" fovtype="MFOV" fov="55" fovmin="45" fovmax="90" hlookatmax="50" hlookatmin="270" vlookatmax="-55" vlookatmin="70" limitview="range" /> If I run the same tour Locally on a Mac - latest OS/Window 7 64 bit using chrome, the view limits go nuts and I get very different results. If I run the tour from the internet it works as expected in Chrome. Any ideas? Regards, Ro...

Tuesday, June 16th 2015, 1:39am

Vtour - why no auto rotation option?

I know its's not hard to add by me, but why have auto rotation button in a single normal tour yet not in a Vtour? All the best Klaus, and thanks for 1.19 - very nice. Robert

Wednesday, May 20th 2015, 2:41am

Client IT support

I'm finding more and more of my clients IT people to be less and less knowledgeable about how to add 360's to their sites. Perhaps it's security related, but I'm finding more large corporate clients that seem to need a lot of help to get 360 tours working on their office locations. Anyone else seeing the same thing? Robert

Saturday, December 20th 2014, 5:13pm

Strange behavior on droplet, Make vtour

Hi Klaus, happy holidays to you and your family and thanks for making KrPano better and better. It's been a while since I've been on the forum as I've not been using much in the way of advanced features, just simple tour creation. Anyway here's my "error?" I'm using Windows 7 64 bit, KRPANO 1.18.2 - this also happen in .1 I got a set of files to drop on the Vtour droplet. The original names are like this 128-2P7A1620_v1 Panorama.tif If I change the file name to 128.tif The droplet will not proce...

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 1:01am

Controlling where in a 360 thumbnails are made from, possible in Vtour?

I've recently been working on a lot of 180's vs full 360's but produce them as full EQ files and then apply view limits. The only problem I have with this approach and using the Vtour droplet is many time the Thumbnails look terrible as they may pick up blank or black areas of the full 360. Is there a way to control what part of a 360 is used for the Thumbnails? Robert

Thursday, May 8th 2014, 4:12am

if( testvariable conditions fail to evaluate for string variables etc

Well maybe it's a different thing. When I load a tour, some of them, it loads, but then switches to a "null" link. This is simply with using the default VTour droplet results. Perhaps it's local, but I just had my first client note this. So?

Thursday, May 8th 2014, 3:29am

if( testvariable conditions fail to evaluate for string variables etc

Hi Sacha, I think I'm seeing the same "null" behavior as perhaps you've noted. If I go to a tour on open it loads and then switched to a "null" ending URL. If I use the browser method to go back, the tour works as intended without any more "null" links. And I'm seeing this on old tours, built long before 1.117 and never updated, new behavior from an old tour. So I'm guessing something somewhere has changed but perhaps not in KRPano? This one seems like it's going be a bit hard to figure out wher...

Sunday, February 9th 2014, 11:18pm

Problem solved.

OK, my mistake, Multires is working on iPad even with the mobile tiles still there, I had though I had updated the tour with 1.17 but was still using 1.16. Changed that and now the multires works! Robert

Sunday, February 9th 2014, 10:40pm

KRPano 1.17, Multires and IOS

I'm not understanding something about 1.17, Multires and mobile devices. When I run the make Vtour multires droplet, the xml that's produced still references a single set of mobile tiles. What am I missing here, I've looked on the forum, release notes and doc and I have not been able to find anything about how to actually get a multires on a mobile setup. I'm sure it's simple, what point or action am I missing? Robert

Sunday, September 15th 2013, 5:21am

No comments?

No comments? Come on folks, at least tell me your seeing the same thing?

Saturday, September 14th 2013, 5:46am

sample to test

Here's two links to the same pano, the first one is saying use html5, the second on is using Flash. As you may see, the navigation arrows on the hotspot tiles are presented quite differently. And Just one word of warning. I'm findings on Windows 7 64 bit with a Nvida graphics card that view the tour may crash Firefox, and Chrome does not appear to handle the z order correctly. Everything seems to work with IE, Safari and all browsers on Mac and iPad, at least all of those I've tested. Here's the...

Saturday, September 14th 2013, 2:25am

Flash vs Html5 position settings

The setting for plugin's, and hotspots for ath, atv, align, edge, scale, x and y appear to be quite different when the html5 setting is changed from prefer to never. When I change this, to use the editor.swf, from one or the other I get very different results in the presentation. Is this the new nightmare of so many fricking platforms? Choose one but not both, html5 or Flash? Or double your coding time and produce custom versions for each? Robert