You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 127.

Saturday, October 25th 2014, 1:00am

Author: olihar

krpano 1.18

So would it now be possible to change a pano from Spherical view to a flat equirectangular with a button that works with all devices or is it still a problem? As now little planet works on mobile devices.

Friday, August 8th 2014, 3:29pm

krpano Stereoscopic 3D / Oculus Rift Support

Klaus did you get your hands on a DK2 yet? I got my one last week and would like to get KRPano working on it as it works differently then the DK1.

Friday, May 9th 2014, 4:36pm

Change from Spherical to Flat

So maybe someone has a suggestion for a solution that goes something like this. Scene loaded and its Spherical image and its named 001_sph Then have a button that says, change to a scene called 001_Flat so it will always go to a scene called the same as the spherical one _sph but loads the _flat scene instead, then when its in flat view the button changes and it works the other way around and loads the 001_sph scene. This would be pretty easy if there is just 1 panorama then you can just use nex...

Thursday, April 3rd 2014, 6:04pm

limitview="fullrange" on iOS

This bug seems to still be in the final version.

Thursday, April 3rd 2014, 6:03pm

CORS on Cloudfront help

Yes indeed CloudFront works like a charm when you feed tiles from anything else then S3. It is S3 > Cloudfront using CORS that is broken.

Thursday, April 3rd 2014, 4:52pm

Quoted from "Tuur" Throw the pic on the normal droplet and on the multires droplet ( set flat) Then you have two scenes and two tile sets. ( just changing the folder makes no sence at all) Switch between the scenes any way you want. Tuur What I am getting at is to make it easier, I know I can have 2 thumbnails to click but thats not what I am looking for, What I am looking for is if pano is leaded called 001 I would like to have a button that would then load 001_flat Or load xxx_flat so it woul...

Monday, March 31st 2014, 4:30pm

So I dont really care if I would need to have 2 tile-sets online, but what I care about is an easy way to change between them, and as well good way to create both sets at the same time with KrPano tools. For example its a simple command to change between folder and folder_flat inside the same scene. Any suggestion Klaus?

Friday, March 28th 2014, 4:29pm

Then anyone have a suggestion to create generic button to change between these 2 images, for example if I want to use the same theme file for all sets like this. Like I currently do, Use 1 theme file for spherical and another for flat.

Friday, March 28th 2014, 1:51pm

So indeed only way is to have a second tileset with a flat image.

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 4:28pm

I had on my old site a button that changed spherical images to flat images if people wanted to see them like so, (For example to see how they would print) This was a long time ago and when KrPano was flash only. Now however HTML5 is the way to go. So I ask, anyone have an idea if something like this would be possible to get working in HTML5 and to work on all devices. VR view to Flat and back to VR if one would want to do so. I am talking tiled images here of course.

Friday, March 21st 2014, 4:47pm

CORS on Cloudfront help

I have been interested in CloudFlare, has anyone tried it for KrPano tiles?

Friday, March 21st 2014, 1:24pm

CORS on Cloudfront help

I have been reading about this, many are complaining... and I have heard that CORS does indeed work if you feed CloudFront content from any other place then S3. Dont know if its true. So S3 > CloudFront with CORS does not work.

Friday, March 21st 2014, 12:40pm

CORS on Cloudfront help

I have tried multiple times, and come to the conclusion there is no CORS support on CloudFront, it is only on S3. It sometimes works and other instances it does not, it all seems to be from where the tiles are server from.

Thursday, February 6th 2014, 6:49pm

Disable touch on touchscreens when using Gyro

But if I would like this only to happen on lets say iPhone and iPad but would want Mouse interaction on the computer. do I just add devices="html5+!firefox+!android" somewhere.

Thursday, February 6th 2014, 5:15pm

set(control.usercontrol, off); That is what I was looking for, thank you. works great.

Wednesday, February 5th 2014, 8:51pm

For a project I would like if possible to disable any touch interactions on for example iPhone and simply use the Gyro for navigation (maybe 2 buttons for zoom in and out, but that's it) Is this something that is possible to do, I have not seen any examples of this. The biggest reason for this is due to directions will get lost when user starts to touch the screen, when Gyro is on by default. Another solution could be if there is a way that image will jump back to Gyro location when finger has b...

Friday, January 24th 2014, 4:41pm

or did I miss somwhere that this was not yet supported by iOS.

Monday, January 20th 2014, 9:39pm

does limitview="fullrange" not work on iOS? http://olihar.com/burj-khalifa-from-the-address/

Sunday, January 19th 2014, 9:58pm

Strange bug with iOS Gyro goes 90°

Ok so I have now moved the Gyro plugin to the same server (as in same domain) and only load tiles from Amazon and now its working just fine. So basically iFrame and loading Gyro plugin from another Domain is a no go as of now.