You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 25.

Thursday, July 3rd 2014, 5:03am

Author: riefa

Interactivity between hotspots for info box.

Hi Anton, Apology for the late response in this thread :) Thank you for the solution! Works perfectly! I am trying to make some modification to your solution. My goal is to have a separate infoboxscreenratio for mobile device (be it iOS / android / others). Current code works just perfect, it is just when user view the pano using bigger screen such as laptop or desktop with big screen, the infobox becoming quite an enormous size :D

Thursday, June 12th 2014, 4:15am

Hi Umalo, Thank you for the response :) I think I am able to solve issues no.2 but having difficulties with issues no.1... Quoted from "Umalo" 1. Or you create one action that will first make all your infoboxes invisible and than setting only one you are interested in to visible. Or you don't use more infoboxes layers but one changing its url and ath / atv (you can read them from clicked hotspot) Something similar you have: http://krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.php?pa…51388#post51388 I am sending yo...

Wednesday, June 11th 2014, 12:39pm

Hello, I recently create a simple virtual tour of a bank Digital Lounge. There are some info box hotspot in the scene that will pop when clicked. http://idvr360.com/client/cimbniaga/dlgc1/ My current issues are: 1. I want the info box popup automatically closed when user click on another info box hotspot within the same pano scene, how can i achieve that? 2. The info box popup is becoming extremely big filling the whole screen! how can scale it so it is only sized proportionally in the middle of...

Tuesday, May 20th 2014, 4:07am

1.17 sudden license error (SOLVED)

Hello Tuur :) I have the same problem but don't get what you mean for the solution...:D already update the plugins file but the "license error" still showing up on this particular pano: http://idvr360.com/vr360/tjampuhan/ Any clue? :) [[EDIT]] oh shooott......stupid me! Problem solved :)))

Thursday, January 16th 2014, 6:35am

How to create pop up window using a button?

Hello Umalo, thank you for your reply :) I have (finally :p) able to incorporate your code so it can work with the info button :D You can see the result here: http://www.idvr360.com/client/umn/final/ It is still using the blue info box from your example, but now I just need to create a new info box which suite my clients taste..:) Now, another questions related to code at my tour skin (www.idvr360.com/client/umn/final/skin/vtourskin.xml ): To close the info box, user need to click / tap the X bu...

Wednesday, January 15th 2014, 4:19pm

How to create pop up window using a button?

Hello :) I am trying to incorporate an "Info Button" on my virtual tour skin, which will have to behave like this: The button will be placed near the navigation buttons, or on the far left/right before the thumbnail button / hide toolbar button.When clicked, it has to show a pop-up window, displaying information about the currently displayed sceneWhen the scene changed and the same info button is clicked, the information should also change in relation to the respective scene. How can I create th...

Monday, July 1st 2013, 8:17pm

Onhover/Showtext problem

Umalo, thank you! Problem solved ;)

Monday, July 1st 2013, 6:43am

Onhover/Showtext problem

I also have a problem with the onhover showtext. I am using krpano 1.16.4, just download it yesterday. It doesn't show when I hover the text on the hotspot. You can see the pano with the above problem I describe above, here. I use these for all hotspots in the tour: Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 <textstyle name="hotspottext" font="Tahoma" fontsize="15" bold="true" italic="false" textcolor="16777215" background="false" backgroundcolor="16777215" border...

Monday, January 14th 2013, 4:35am

facebook/ twitter share button error on iphone?

Hello, I know this is an old post but I saw your website http://oorthuisfotografie.nl/portfolio/defqon1-2012/ and want to create the same Facebook & Twitter buttons at my panorama. I do not have any coding experience. I have tried looking for a detailed code but can't find any. Can you share the coding for the Facebook & Twitter buttons? Thank you very much :)

Sunday, May 6th 2012, 4:08pm

ScrollThumbs xml plugin

I just buy the plugins. Why I am not receiving any email containing the download link? :) Thank you

Sunday, May 6th 2012, 1:34pm

ScrollThumbs xml plugin

Hello, I want to buy this plugin but I have a question: does this scrolling thumbnail will always be visible in the pano OR it can be hidden (manually by clicking a button or automatically when selecting 1 pano)? Thank you :)

Saturday, February 11th 2012, 5:40am

iPad interface for krpano tours (MAC droplet added)

Hello again :D This time I found this behavior: When I load the tour (http://bit.ly/AsianAfricanConference) for the first time, then I maximize the window (I am using 27" monitor) or by going fullscreen, the info data is hanging at about top right corner of the screen. (see attachment for screenshot)It will stay there even I switched between panos using the thumbnails and hotspots.It will only disappear if I clicked "i" then the info window showing properly at the center, then i click "x" for cl...

Thursday, February 9th 2012, 3:51pm

Quoted from "mindlessboss" Hi!You can add any tag you want. In main tour.xml or layout.xml or even made new xml and include it in main tour.xml. So, if you want add video just do it as always. If you want to show it in window then take a look at example (Show image button) this action - _window_new(win1,580,380,someimage); create new window with name win1 and size 580x380 someimage - it's plugin name for show as content of window for example: you add some plugin with videoplayer and give name m...

Wednesday, February 8th 2012, 6:05pm

Hi Andrey, Is it possible to include a video/audio in a tour using Framework? will it worked on iDevices? I am thinking like the flyout for photos, but instead of showing photos, it shows a video. And for the audio: when a hotspot clicked, the audio will automatically played (no need to have fly out like photos) Thank you :)

Tuesday, January 31st 2012, 4:47pm

Hello, Yesterday I purchased this iPad interface...I don't have any experience in coding so it took me a while to create a tour but finally all things works out. Still working out to customize this framework a little here and there to suite my preference, but generally I'm very satisfied with the Framework. Thank you Andrey for the Framework and looking forward for the krpanoGUI!

Friday, April 22nd 2011, 10:44am

Navigation buttons not loading

Hi Sacha, I did as you suggest to use absolute path and it works! I don't have iPad but when i simulate it with Safari, it eliminates the problem. Thanks..:) http://idvr360.com/2011/04/preview-sinou/ but I still wonder why the xml do not point at the correct path when not using absolute path. I am using PanoPress plug-in for easier handling when posting...can this be the problem?

Friday, April 22nd 2011, 2:30am

Navigation buttons not loading

Hello, I create a simple virtual tour with MAKE VTOUR droplet and use the default skin navigation buttons: http://idvr360.com/2011/04/preview-sinou/ All seems to work well until I switch Safari's user agents to iPad / iPhone. The navigation buttons are not loading and these below are showing at the error log window: Quoted ERROR: plugin[out] loading error: buttons.png ERROR: plugin[up] loading error: buttons.png ERROR: plugin[closefs] loading error: buttons.png ERROR: plugin[dragmode] loading er...

Monday, April 4th 2011, 4:50am

No tiles generated for mobile/tablet

Quoted from "HansNyb" See this 190 degree panorama, note that you can pan around into the black area on iPad. http://www.panoramas.dk/2010/queen-margrethe-birthday.html This is how you set the limits limitview="range" vlookatmin="-66" vlookatmax="46" hlookatmax="95" hlookatmin="-95" Hans Thanks Hans, I tried as you suggested and it works perfectly. And then i realize that the xxxx.tiles folder is two times larger (70MB compared to 35MB) than the first one, i believe this is because all the blac...

Sunday, April 3rd 2011, 6:48am

No tiles generated for mobile/tablet

Ok, i think my initial information is not clear..my mistake. My 28000 x 11143 image is NOT a 360degree panorama, it is a 219x100 degree. I've tried the settings from the provided link, and i also set: hfov=219 vfov=auto converttocubelimit=219x100 but still no tile generated for tablet/mobile..then i am guessing its because it was not a 360deg image...pls CMIIW. As for the pano itself, i put it online at: Jakarta Night View Panorama (any suggestion to improve the use of krpano would be great), bu...