You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

Thursday, August 27th 2015, 9:46am

Author: peterv

Sydney University in 360!

Hi there! Here is our latest project for the University of Sydney! It features a 360 Film (at the start), where you can "Pause" the video to stay in the moment, explore hotspots etc. At any time you can "Resume" the film and watch it through. It took many months, with a team of designers, UX architects, video production and developers to get this built and we're quite proud. Anyway, enjoy! :) http://tour.sydney.edu.au/ P.S. Thanks to the developers of krPano for building an awesome player, makin...

Wednesday, July 22nd 2015, 2:40am

iOS 360 Video - Random Black screen when using seek()

THanks for replying Klaus, Sorry for the delayed reply, but I was just wondering if there is any javascript event to know when this happens? E.g. I know that the native <canvas> element has events such as "onerror", "oninvalid", "onratechange" (the list goes on). So I'm curious if there is anything that gets fired when this weird IOS error occurs? Thanks again!

Thursday, July 9th 2015, 1:06pm

Any way to Unset cursor (HTML5) Pano's

I think I solved this. For anyone else curious how to do this, the following CSS will overwrite the krpano cursor stuff, and you can add your own: Source code 1 2 #krpanoSWFObject { * { cursor: url('/img/move-cursor.png'), move !important; } }

Thursday, July 9th 2015, 12:43pm

Any way to Unset cursor (HTML5) Pano's

Hi there, I've read other forum posts and the docs, so I've learnt that it's not currently possible to create a custom cursor (PNG) for the HTML5 player. Since I can use pure CSS to achieve this on modern browsers (https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/CSS/cursor), is there anyway to stop krpano from switching off my cursors? Currently, if I add the custom cursor CSS to the <body> tag and the krPanoSWFObject DIV.. My custom cursor will appear UNTIL I click down to drag - then it get's rep...

Wednesday, July 1st 2015, 2:11am

Branding Free with krPano 1.19 Pre 2

Hi there, I've purchased the krPano branding free license. I've used the krPano 1.19 Tools to generate my viewers. When I paste in the license code, the "branding free" checkbox is ticked I've read the docs about the contextmenu and have tried to use this code: Source code 1 <contextmenu fullscreen="false" versioninfo="false" /> But it still shows "About the KrPano Panorama Viewer" when you right click. Can you please tell me how I can remove this. Thanks

Thursday, June 25th 2015, 9:28am

iOS 360 Video - Random Black screen when using seek()

Hello again, I'm working on a project, where I have 1 long video file (5 minutes), and I'm basically using the seek() method of the video player to "change" locations, enable hotspots etc. This ensures that It's quick, and the user only has to load the video once up front. I'm using KRPANO 1.19 Pre release 2 Code is below. The issue is this: On iOS, when seeking the video (via user clicks etc), after a few location changes (i.e. after a few seek() calls) the screen goes completely BLACK. The aud...

Thursday, June 25th 2015, 9:20am

iOS8 loadedBytes - Preload video (Issue)

Thanks for the reply Klaus, I've been testing this now for 2 days, and you're right, it's quite quirky on all the different devices out there. I can at least use the "get("plugin[video]").videoDOM" to check the readyState, and make sure it equals 4 before continuing. Thanks

Tuesday, June 23rd 2015, 7:51am

iOS8 loadedBytes - Preload video (Issue)

Hi there, I've just bought the commercial license for KRPANO, it's great! I'm working on a 360 HTML5 video Panorama project which requires I pre-load the entire video. I'm able to do this successfully on Desktop, but on mobile it's a little flaky. The idea: When a user clicks "Play", I'm loading the scene (code below), and I trigger a play/pause. This ensures that the video begins downloading data. When the video is done loading, I can then proceed to load other assets (hotspots, content etc..) ...

Thursday, May 14th 2015, 6:06am

Timed Events (Hotspots, Layers etc.) in 360 Video

Hi there, Firstly, I love krPano. The longer I spend on it, the more it impresses me at how much functionality is on offer! What I'm trying to do is have time based hotspots or layers, appear as a video is playing. Example: Let's say I have a 1 minute video playing. I might want 1 layer or hotspot to appear at 10 seconds, and a 2nd to appear at 30 seconds. See example code below: I've tried using Source code 1 delayedcall(); however this will execute after the time passes regardless of whether o...