You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

Wednesday, January 23rd 2019, 5:57am

Author: Blochi

krpano 1.19-pr15 / pr16

Hey Klaus, speaking of next release ... is it on the horizon? Last one is almost a year old.... is there any chance of lensflares? Been missing them ever since Flash got snubbed out.

Saturday, October 20th 2018, 5:50pm

Integrate 3D point cloud into krpano for dimensional measurement within panoramic scenes

great thread! Klaus, how is the depthmap coming along? I know a few tricks on how to bake depth maps for my panos, and would like to experiment. Think if the tx ty tz coordinates would be Camera-Local coordinates instead of World coordinates, we could setup a neat effect. Camera would swivel around a center point, and with a depth-distorted sphere that could give a very sweet parallax shift.

Tuesday, March 2nd 2010, 8:25am

krpano 1.0.8 beta 9 (Viewer & Tools)

Damn you Klaus, You got me all excited with the fading slider demo, and then I look at the XML and I discover that you abused 6 giant image hotspots as cubefaces for the secondary panorama. Don't even waste your time on making such a hack a demo, please. I need real panorama layers. I really really need them. Apparently the performance is there, just no mechanism to actually pull it off right. There's a million applications. Fake Exposure fading (ala ADR), Day/Night blending, Before/After, all s...

Wednesday, November 18th 2009, 10:36am

Karakorum HDR gigapixel panorama displayed w/ krpano

Thanks Castellonis for bringing this up. And yes, I would love to stick with krpano, because I love the customization features. But I would need some way of showing an HDR. Either by supporting JPEG-XR, so I can use the HDView tiles like I use Zoomify tiles for the other Gigas. Or by letting me do multiple pano layer, with a blending mode and event integration. Would also need to have a display pixel value picker, that I can use to trigger events and tweens. Or a mask that can be moved to show a...

Wednesday, March 11th 2009, 3:38pm

Zwei Panos gleichzeitig anzeigen?

Ah, und ich dachte schon ich spinne. Na dann, kanns kaum erwarten, ansonsten ist KRPano ja perfekt. Viele Gruesse, Christian www.hdrlabs.com/gallery/flashpanos.html

Wednesday, March 11th 2009, 7:41am

Zwei Panos gleichzeitig anzeigen?

Ah, wie schön mal zur Abwechslung was in Deutsch zu posten :) Kann ich mit KRPano auch zwei Panos gleichzeitig anzeigen? Ich weiss dass ich von einem zum anderen umblenden kann, was auch prima funzt bei Hotspots. Nur wuerd ich das gern mit Splitscreen oder einer Overlay Maske die dem Mauspfeil folgt, machen. Etwa so wie hier: http://krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.php?fo…adAdd&boardID=5 Oder hier: http://fieldofview.com/spv/show.php?file=adr.xml Geht sowas? Christian

Tuesday, December 23rd 2008, 10:50pm

HDR capabilities?

very nice. What I'm trying to achieve is something more like this: http://www.hdrlabs.com/gallery/panogallery.html (Skip's Ditch shows the effect pretty well...) I'm trying to achieve real HDR with auto-exposure, not just a tonemapped version. Again, I would be fine with selectively blending 2 different panos like in Spy-V's ADR method - this would actually give me more flexibility, because I could show the original middle exposure in a loupe overlay...

Sunday, December 21st 2008, 9:04am

HDR capabilities?

Hope it's OK when I sketch out how I would imagine this to work: 1. Basic feature would be the ability to load 2 or more panos at the same time. 2. Blending modes. 3. A method to tween the blend and transparency of layers. 4. Some method to get a grey value from a low-res B/W panorama, that is left invisible. This would the my driver, that I can use to change the blending. Would also be cool to use a circle mask attached to mouse coords, to blend one pano over the other... like a torchlight.

Sunday, December 21st 2008, 8:51am

krpano XMAS Edition - let it snow ;-)

Thank you, Sir, most excellent! When you make this a plugin, make sure to allow custom directions - I could use some star fields :) Blochi

Tuesday, December 16th 2008, 11:22pm

HDR capabilities?

Love KTpano so far. The fisheye view is amazing.... The only one thing I'm missing is some way of showing my HDR panoramas. Either by supporting a WDP image pyramid (like HDView) or the ability to display two panoramas blended on top of each other (like the ADR mode in spy-v). What do you think? Christian Bloch