You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

Friday, March 27th 2015, 7:13pm

Author: nickster

stretch/unstretch video vertically ? (FIXED)

I upgraded and it now works. I'll be doing some more testing with live video. Thanks for the quick response!!!

Friday, March 27th 2015, 3:10am

Thanks. Unfortunately, those settings limit the video being displayed (cuts off and shows black) but does not scale the video eg. width 100% but height reduced by 50%. Do you have any other suggestions for Xscale and Yscale i.e. to scale/resize a video while not keeping the aspect ratio fixed?

Monday, February 2nd 2015, 8:06pm

videoplayer posterurl support in Flash player

We can add flash specific logic, and read the same posterurl property but then each person wanting the same behavior would be implementing it themselves. I was more wondering if it the posterurl could be supported in flash the same way its supported in html5 without ading custom code, for api consistency.

Monday, February 2nd 2015, 8:02pm

Figure out support for RTMP Streaming

We resolved the issue. We found Akamai had a bug in its console where it wasn't propagating all of the settings to the server. Once we worked with Akamai support and our sample access was updated correctly, everything worked. Thanks!!!!! It would be good to add the notes on sample access to the video plugin documentation instead of new users having to look at the forum. just a suggestion.

Monday, February 2nd 2015, 7:58pm

Is there a way to stretch/unstretch a video vertically? So if the video size is 1280x640, we retain the 1280 width but squeeze the hight down to 340? I tried setting height="50%" on the plugin, image, view, phere nodes but that didn't work. Putting the view into an 'area' didnt work either. The XML being used for horizontal only 360 video pano is Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 <krpano version="1.18" bgcolor="0x000000" debugmode="false" logkey="true" showerrors="true"> <!-- the videoplayer inte...

Monday, January 19th 2015, 10:42pm

Thanks, i'll double check all my settings and files to make sure nothing got messed up when trying different permutations. Thanks!

Sunday, January 18th 2015, 3:45am

I've had great success with playing back mp4 h.264, webm and ogv files on flash/html5. But, when i send an rtmp feed, i hear audio but no video on the Flash player. I see the following error in the player output/console: SecurityError: Error 2123 Clicking play shows NaN but does change the state to video is playing. Interestingly, http://jwplayer.com/wizard/ plays the video when the same rtmp url is used so it seems like the rtmp feed might be ok. Tested with both Adobe Flash Media Server and Wo...

Sunday, January 18th 2015, 2:54am

For Flash - would work since you can have the video autoplay when you load the video after hiding the image. Would not use the posterurl at all in this case. But, when using the HTML5 on iOS, autoplay is not work and its recommended to use the posterurl So, we would need to have wrapper logic to have it work one way on desktop and another way on mobile with updates if the iOS bugs are fixed. Would be cleaner and less maintenance if the player supposed the posterurl in flash as well so the API is...

Wednesday, January 7th 2015, 9:10pm

Hi, My first post here and have to say, really like the player. I'd like to request the Flash video player supports posterurl (http://krpano.com/plugins/videoplayer/#posterurl) in the same way the html5 player does. For our usecase, we're using the html5 as a fall back, with Flash being the primary player. The Posterurl is really useful to provide a custom image that can be changed/updated without updating/re-encoding the video. Example, based on analytics we could serve different still images o...