You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 189.

Friday, May 4th 2018, 10:51am

Author: jpdeglet69

Google Chrome 66...

Hello, From now, with Chrome 66 on PC/MAc, regarding sounds and videos, the same constraint as on Mobile Device. The user should click to read sounds and videos together. Read more here. BR JPhD https://vr-guide.online

Wednesday, March 21st 2018, 9:11am

[VR Stand (en)]

Hello, For my company, I needed, so I realized -From shooting, APG...Android...FCPX..., to VR Smartphone- (Follow me... but french web at the moment...) To resume, 360 shooting, video inlay, spatialized sounds and comments, all in stand-alone VR installation with screencasting.

Thursday, December 7th 2017, 10:18am

A first VR-Guide® demo.

Hello, Based on KrPano and Java, a VR-Guide® demo: 8x360° scenes with 3D sounds, 3D comments and videos: - Don't miss Pseudoscorpion hunting and lap danse of Collembolas! I apologize, at moment caving demo with comments and videos are only in french but in VR-Guide® architecture all is possible. The VR-Guide® principle is very simple, you can move forward or backward only when the guide has finished explaining, and that the arrows are visible! http://vr-guide.online/exploration/ VR-Guide® APK fo...

Tuesday, November 14th 2017, 8:17am

Basic caving tour.

Hi, As "material" used in my future "Spelimages 2017" exhibition (where I present VR-Guide production) the first part of the sinkhole "La Combe au Prêtre" (FR 21) - Capture time after 1 day tracking: 7 hours.

Saturday, November 11th 2017, 8:13am

Android 7.0 Webview and Gyroscope

So, I have reported to Chromium team, this regression, due to sensors permission denied in Webview, is now under control. The Chrome Canary version fixes this issue, you can install it from Play Store and manage Webview in developement/parameters.

Thursday, November 9th 2017, 9:24pm

Android 7.0 Webview and Gyroscope

Hi, I have developed an Android APK combined to Krpano "engine" which uses Webview feature to manage VR tours. Since last year, it was running perfectly on Nexus/Lollipop 5.0 and Samsung S7/Mashmallow 6.0. Since last Samsung S7/Nougat 7.0 upgrade, it seems that Webview no longer supports gyroscope... Of course, as short term solution (I hope), like in my fisrt APK version, I call external web browser but it is less efficient. Can someone else confirm?

Wednesday, November 1st 2017, 9:28pm

Quarry investigation, part.1: 210 panoramas.

Quoted from "indexofrefraction" Quoted from "jpdeglet69" Quoted from "indexofrefraction" wow.. what place is that? In France, protected site, confidential location because a large part collapses. ok, but is it natural? it doesnt really look like... and there are huge vehicle tracks inside... Inground and exploited since antiquity until 1970. Partially filled (bulldozer) from 1996 to 2004 before several major collapses. Since the circulation of machines is forbidden and impossible.

Wednesday, November 1st 2017, 11:18am

Quoted from "indexofrefraction" wow.. what place is that? In France, protected site, confidential location because a large part collapses.

Wednesday, November 1st 2017, 8:43am

As part of my caving work, some quarries investigations. The complete site 13ha, is covered in 383 panoramas: - Capture time: 5 days underground. - Process time to generate the entire tour: 15 days. The goal : - provide a "Google streetview like" tour to organize site refurbishment discussions in a safe way.

Sunday, September 24th 2017, 3:13pm

krpano 1.19-pr13

Friday, August 18th 2017, 7:24am

HTML5-VR Audio Plugin - version 3.1.0 is ready!

Hello Piotr, Pavel, With your last version HTML5-VR Audio Plugin 3.0.0 (build 2017-08-17) In trace mode, when I click on sound hotspot, I get a lot of line INFO: pow_html5soundlayer_scene_01_voice_03: 0 resu_html5soundlayer_scene_01_voice_03: 0 INFO: pow... INFO: pow... Are they really "info"? Is it possible to inactivate them? My sounds.xml is defined as: <soundObj> <scene_id name="scene_01"> <sound name="scene_01_voice_01" audiofile="jphd_sc01_cm01_fr" ath="9.0" atv="0" range="240" rate="1.0" ...

Thursday, August 17th 2017, 10:17am

Mac OS error

Hello, Same problem for me, this morning, with the version pr12. Chrome download, DMG open, copy/past krpano-1.19-pr12 folder into Applications/KrPano folder. To solve: sudo xattr -r -d com.apple.quarantine /Applications/KrPano/krpano-1.19-pr12 Thanks a lot for the solutions!

Friday, January 20th 2017, 11:01pm

iOS 10.2, autoplay sounds, gaze onclick action workaround

Hello, It seem's that under iOS 10.2, autoplay sound are not supported. The user needs to touch screen to start sounds. Could you confirm? - It's a real limitation for VR mode... And probably the same limitation: in VR mode, gaze onclick hotspots action doesn't start sounds. BR JPhD

Wednesday, January 18th 2017, 1:42pm

Safari / WebVR / iOS10.2

Hello, Only on SAFARI / iOS 10.2, with the same WebVR tour, sometimes WebVR button activates WebVR mode, sometimes not... Same device, Under Chrome, FireFox no problem, button activates WebVR mode but I prefer Safari because full screen mode is Ok when landscape orientation (not under Chrome and FireFox) Any idea to manage this issue? BR

Sunday, December 4th 2016, 10:10pm

Javascript, Zero value, side effect?

Following my analysis today and our mail exchange, Thanks a lot, Klaus, to have verified in the plugin code.

Saturday, December 3rd 2016, 12:50pm

Javascript, Zero value, side effect?

Hi, Did anyone else find out a "0" value problem under KrPano / JavaScript? After a while, in my case: after the 6th scene loading... Real sequential code set(_i, 0); (or def(_i, integer, 0); ) trace('brut: ', get(_i)); fround(get(_i), '_i'); trace('rounded: ', get(_i)); Trace production: INFO: brut: 0.001 INFO: rounded: 0.001 With <action name="fround" type="Javascript"><![CDATA[ var _varg = args[1]; var _vtgt = args[2]; var _round = parseFloat(_varg).toFixed(0); krpano.set(_vtgt, _round); ]]><...