You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 92.

Tuesday, October 17th 2017, 9:18am

Author: hyung

Snow vs Rain Effect?

I found the reason. It was the difference between HTML5 vs Flash. Flash offers more rain like effect, whereas in HTML5 the snow and rain effects are basically the same. Hope HTML5 offers more rain like effect like Flash in near future. Cheers, hyung

Wednesday, October 11th 2017, 10:55am

Snow vs Rain Effect?

Hi, I have tried both snow & rain effect but found no difference. I remember years ago rain effect looked really like rain.. But now, even if I set the mode to "rain" I see same effect as snow and the rainwidth and rainalpha don't seem to be working.. Below is my code. Source code 1 <plugin name="snow" url.flash="%SWFPATH%/plugins/snow.swf" url.html5="%SWFPATH%/plugins/snow.js" blendmode="normal" mode="rain" imageurl="" imagescale="1.0" flakes="4000" color="0xFFFFFF" floor="0.3" speed="10.0" spr...

Tuesday, December 27th 2016, 2:07pm

How to change attribute values of "style" element dynamically?

Hi Alaxey! Thanks for your reply! So I have to loop through all the layers/hotspots in order to change the common attribute. I really wish there was a selector based on regular expression (or like jquery style). maybe I should ask Klaus to implement this feature. Best Regards, hyung

Tuesday, December 27th 2016, 12:23pm

How to change attribute values of "style" element dynamically?

Hi, I have a style which has attributes such as "url", "scale" and so on.. I have many layer object which use this style. What I want to do is to change the attribute value of this style (for example "scale" attribute value) so all the layers which use this style are affected by this change. When I trace the value of the style's attribute, I can see the change is applied but nothing changes visually. Is this normal or is there any workaround? Any comments are appreciated. Best Regards, hyung

Thursday, September 1st 2016, 10:04am

"loading video failed" error when viewing videohotspot example on my iphone?

Hi, I have installed xampp server (on Windows 8.1) and put all krpano examples. When I view the videohotspot example, no problem on my PC but when I view it on my iphone I get "loading video failed" error. Please see the image below: index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=1892 Strange thing is that I don't get this error when viewing on the remote server (LAMP). I believe there is nothing wrong with krpano example. I think it has something to do with my localhost server setting. Does anybody hav...

Monday, August 29th 2016, 11:40am

Position(rx, ry, rz values) varies between html5 and flash?

Hi Klaus, I have used the latest version of krpano which is krpano 1.19-pr6 (build 2016-08-08). I have tried with krpano 1.18.5 and with this version both html5 and flash gives me same result. Can you explain the difference between these two versions? Does it have to do with WebGL? Hopefully it could be fixed in the end. And another thing I have posted in the forum.. - editor plugin html5 version - when? Are you planning to develop html5 version of editor plugin? If so, could you let us know whe...

Saturday, August 27th 2016, 6:33am

Position(rx, ry, rz values) varies between html5 and flash?

Hi, After adding distorted hotspot image into the panorama using editor.swf plugin (which is flash only at the moment) I get slightly different result in html5 version. Please see below: index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=1881 index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=1882 I heard that decimal points are not accurately computed in Javascript and maybe this has something to do with it? Anybody know any workaround? Cheers, hyung

Saturday, August 27th 2016, 6:21am

editor plugin html5 version - when?

Hi, Does anybody know if there will be editor plugin html5 version? At the moment, there is only flash version which requires extra time working with distorted hotspots. Or is there any other plugin which I can work with distorted hostpots? Best Raagrds, hyung

Wednesday, August 24th 2016, 4:34am

Animated gifs working in 1.18 but not in 1.19?

Hi Klaus, Understood! As you have explained, I will always try to use sprite with XML. Only in cases when I need to display gif which is already made I will use animated gifs directly :) Best Regards, hyung

Tuesday, August 23rd 2016, 10:30am

Animated gifs working in 1.18 but not in 1.19?

Hi, I have just found out that animated gifs work in krpano version 1.18 but not in 1.19. (HTML5) Is this intended? I can't find any comment about this change.. Does anybody have an idea? hyung

Thursday, August 18th 2016, 4:50am

How to embed additional xml contents dynamically?

@Piotr, I will share if I find any workaround :) ---------------------------------------------------------------- @Taurus, Maybe "scene.content" is what I am looking for. What I want to do is to add additional information to the current scene on the fly (hopefully simply by including xml dynamically, which seems impossible at the moment). Refering to your code, I have tried to change the content of the current scene and but old content is showing in the panorama. However when I trace the scene.c...

Wednesday, August 17th 2016, 9:14am

Hi Piotr, Thanks for your reply. Even using loadpano() and "KEEPSCENES", the previous panorama disappears and I get black panorama. I think "KEEPSCENES" keeps scene objects so that I can (re)load scenes after I load new panorama from new xml. Even by using loadxml() action, previous panorama is gone. I think I should just refresh the html so that it loads a new xml file. :( Best Regards, hyung

Tuesday, August 16th 2016, 1:12pm

Hello krpano friends~ I think same question was posted long time ago but I couldn't find the right answer. - dynamic includes What I want is to add xml content dynamically to certain scene. I know there is "addlayer()" and "addhotspot()" actions which let me add layer, hotspot objects dynamically but when xml content gets too big or when I need to add xml objects other than layer or hotspot, I need another solution. "loadpano()", "loadscene()", "loadxml()" -> all these actions is for loading new...

Monday, July 4th 2016, 6:31am

"lookto" action not working correctly with Gyro2?

Hi, Recently I have updated to gyro2 from previous gyro(by Aldo Hoeben) and found different behaviour. With previous "gyro" plugin, by calling "lookto(pan, tilt, zoom)" action the pan, tilt, zoom worked even when the gyro mode was on. But with the new gyro2, it seems that the pan, tilt is neglected and only the zoom is working. First I thought this is intended and there might be an option for this but I couldn't find any option. I could solve this problem by disabling/enabling the gryo whenever ...

Thursday, June 30th 2016, 12:17pm

Question: Textfield-hotspot z-index issue.

Quoted from "klaus.krpano" The position of textfield-hotspots was wrong sometimes in some cases. I think the position relative issue is fixed. However, what problem I faced is that textfield-hotspots is set z-order by zorder property, and other image-hotspots' zorder works. Even if all hotspots' zorder are set properly, textfield-hotspots are on the top of top. After Investing the elements in chrome browser developer mode, I got to know that there's no image-hotspots but textfiled-hotspots. I t...

Friday, January 22nd 2016, 3:25am

How to load panorama with XML String instead of XML File?

Hi Klaus, Thanx! Yes that did the trick. var settings = {}; settings["onstart"] = "loadxml('<krpano><image><sphere url=\"pano.jpg\"/></image></krpano>')"; embedpano({target:"pano", xml:"", vars:settings}); This way I could load panorama just by using xml string! Best Regards, hyung

Thursday, January 21st 2016, 1:04pm

How to load panorama with XML String instead of XML File?

Hi, I am quite sure I've read somewhere in the documentation that passing xml string as parameter was possible, but I can't find it anymore in the documentation. Maybe something has changed and it's not supported anymore? I want to load several panoramas in one page on the fly and creating xml files would be too much work. Does anybody have a clue? Best Regards, hyung

Friday, August 21st 2015, 5:54am

Simulate "desktop" version on mobile devices?

Hi Klaus, I have just tried the latest version (1.19-pr3) and the "fakedevice" parameter works fine. But with my code only the UI changes. What I want is just to use different cube size depending on the value of html parameter.. For example: - tour.html?quality=low -> use "mobile" cube faces (512) - tour.html?quality=middle -> us "tablet" cube faces (1024) - tour.html?quality=high (or just "tour.html") -> use "multi-resolution" cube faces (which is default) I think I should modify my following c...

Friday, August 21st 2015, 4:59am

Oh I was using version 1.18.5. I will upgrade and try it right away.

Thursday, August 20th 2015, 8:26am

Thank you for your reply Klaus, I am still struggling with this issue. What I want to do is to offer users 3 quality options - low, middle, high so that they can select that best suits their environment. I have gone through the documentation and it seems to me that "fakedevice" is the best option and tried the following but couldn't get it worked. Please have a look at my code below: <preview url="pano/1/pv.jpg" /> <image type="CUBE" multires="true" tilesize="512"> <level tiledimagewidth="1024" ...