You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 28.

Thursday, October 20th 2016, 5:33pm

Author: mt7

Same plugin button linking to different scene in different tours.

Hi, i create a plugin button bg5, when i click on it it loads a new tour. Now i want the plugin button to be removed from the new tour scene. i did removeplugin(bg5,true); in action startup of new tour loaded but the plugin button is still displayed. Here is my plugin code Source code 1 <plugin name="bg5" keep="true" align="top" x="40%" y="10%" url="hm.png" blendmode="screen" onhover="" onclick="loadscene(scene_3bhk_plan, null, MERGE, BLEND(1));" onloaded="bg5_automatic_fit_inside()" /> so how t...

Friday, September 23rd 2016, 2:55pm

Same plugin button linking to different scene in different tours.

Hi, I have two pano buttons. 1. Home button- goes to main pano when u are on any pano in a tour. 2. Garden button - Which load a new tour when u click on it. Now when i am in any pano in a garden tour i want to load main pano of the garden tour when i click on home button. So how can i have same button link to different pano on two tours. Source code 1 <plugin name="bg" keep="true" align="top" x="40%" y="10%" url="hm.png" blendmode="screen" onhover="" onclick="loadscene(scene_2_Bhk_plan-min, nul...

Thursday, September 22nd 2016, 7:45pm

Load a different tour on button click

Update - I added the tour with iframe on mobile, everything is running fine but those plugin buttons are not visible. plugin button code - Source code 1 <plugin name="home2" keep="true" align="top" x="+560" y="110" url="home6.png" blendmode="screen" onhover="" onclick="changepano( loadpanoscene('%CURRENTXML%/3/vtour/tour.xml', 0 , null, MERGE|KEEPVIEW|KEEPMOVING, BLEND(1)); );" /> What can be the issue? Anyone?

Thursday, September 22nd 2016, 8:54am

Hi, I got it working but when i click on a button new tour is opened, but it doesn't load the startscene mentioned in the action name = "startup" here is my code to load new tour on click of button Source code 1 2 <action name="changepano"> for(set(i,0), i LT hotspot.count, inc(i), if(hotspot[get(i)].style == 'thumb', set(hotspot[get(i)].enabled, false); ); if(hotspot[get(i)].name != 'vr_cursor', tween(hotspot[get(i)].alpha, 0.0, 0.25); ); ); delayedcall(0.25, %1; vr_menu_setvisibility(true); );...

Sunday, September 18th 2016, 3:51pm

hi, i want to open new tour when i click on a button. I have used plugin to load a button. Source code 1 2 <plugin name="home1" keep="true" align="top" x="+860" y="10" url="home6.png" onhover="" onclick="loadpano('3/vtour/tour.xml', 0 , null, MERGE|KEEPVIEW|KEEPMOVING,BLEND(1.0, easeInCubic) );" visible="true" /> When i click on button it keeps on showing Source code 1 loading.. but it doesn't load the different tour. Am i missing here something? And how to refer to tour which is placed two fold...

Sunday, September 18th 2016, 1:36pm

How to load hotspot or button at fixed position?

Thanks a lot.. I got it working with plugin - Source code 1 <plugin name="home" keep="true" align="top" x="+860" y="10" url="home6.png" blendmode="screen" onhover="" onclick="loadscene(scene_3bhk_plan, null, MERGE, BLEND(1));" visible="true" /> But how do i give a button click effect to this plugin button?

Sunday, September 18th 2016, 9:14am

Virtual Tour Editor - FATAL ERROR (Solved)

I am also getting the same error. I think its chrome browser update..It doesn't allow files to load from local files for security reasons. Dn't know for sure. But open tour editor in mozilla firefox it works..

Sunday, September 18th 2016, 8:48am

How to load hotspot or button at fixed position?

Hi, How do i add hotspot at fix position on the top right corner of the screen that doesn't move with the pano. And when i click on the hotspot it load a specific hotspot.. or even button is fine. How do i achieve this? Thank you..

Friday, September 16th 2016, 7:18pm

Hotspots in a flat pano

Hi, When i add flat image on make vtour normal droplet, it convert normal flat image into spherical and shows this message- Source code 1 converting sphere to cube format and But sometimes it gives this message - Source code 1 2 WARNING: 47326254.jpg is not a 360x180 panorama image! Imagesize=840x460px Type of the panorama image? (0=None/Skip, 1=Flat, 2=Spherical, 3=Cylindrical)Input: and i select option 1 and it keeps the image flat as i want. So how to disable automatic conversion of flat imag...

Friday, September 16th 2016, 6:34pm

Hotspots in a flat pano

Hey thanks a lot. It worked.

Friday, September 16th 2016, 2:36pm

Hotspots in a flat pano

Hi, Here's the link to the tour - I got the hotspot arrow small and is seen on the image with zoom = true, distorted = true and scale = 0.001 But when i hover the hotspot the arrow becomes very big and becomes invisible. Please check the tour - open the second image of beach.. How to avoid that?

Saturday, September 10th 2016, 5:06pm

Hotspots in a flat pano

@lschaudies @klaus.krpano I set zoom to false and scale to 1.0 and ath and atv to 0 but it didn't work..the arrow is not visible but the mouse pointer become hand pointer showing hotspot is there on half the screen means it is still big.. <hotspot name="spot3" style="skin_hotspotstyle" ath="0.0" atv="0.0" linkedscene="scene_3_bhk_kitchen_compressed" zoom = "false" scale = "1.0" /> Am i doing it right? And after we make it small how to place the hotspot at correct position as we cannot use the to...

Saturday, September 10th 2016, 8:12am

Hotspots in a flat pano

My hotspot code - <hotspot name="spot1" style="skin_hotspotstyle" ath="0.313" atv="-1.449" linkedscene="scene_3_bhk_kitchen_compressed" scale ="0.3" zoom="false" /> when i add zoom = false, the hotspot is not visibile.. And the position of the hotspot changes when i scale it down - scale = "0.02" so how can i stop zooming on hover and position it correctly. As using tour editor the hotspot is very big and after it add scale it changes its position.. I tried this code but didn't work. I might be ...

Thursday, September 8th 2016, 8:15pm

Hotspots in a flat pano

i tried to add hotspot on flat image using toureditor, the arrow of the hotspot is seen so big, bigger than the screen covering the whole image. Here is the screen shot of toureditor - https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_Wvk5…ZEpGa045Q0t6UEk The white area on the image is hotspot. So i added scale = " 0.01" on hotspot. The hotspot arrow got small but when i hover it, it again becomes very big. Bigger than the image. How should i solve this issue? Please help.. Update - Open the second image of b...

Thursday, September 8th 2016, 8:38am

Create hotspots on non pano image

I was able to create a vtour with flat image. But when i tried to add hotspot on flat image using toureditor, the arrow of the hotspot is seen so big, bigger than the screen covering the whole image. Here is the screen shot of toureditor - https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_Wvk5…ZEpGa045Q0t6UEk The white area on the image is hotspot. This is the flat image on which hotspots are to be created - https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_Wvk5…TXk1TnE0SUtHQVk So how do i create hotspot on the flat image?...

Wednesday, September 7th 2016, 8:13pm

Anyone please.. i need to make this work and i don't know how..

Thursday, September 1st 2016, 5:52pm

Anyone please..I am stuck here..

Tuesday, August 30th 2016, 5:49pm

How to show hotspot as a text..

Hi, I used the textfield plugin. the text is displayed successfully on the arrow hotspot in normal webpage, but it doesn't show up in the vr mode. The hotspot arrow on which i loaded the text doesn't display itself in vr mode, but other arrows are loaded properly.. here is my code - Source code 1 2 hotspot name="spot1" style="skin_hotspotstyle" ath="-122.544" atv="5.104" linkedscene="scene_3bhk_2nd_masterbedroom-min" /> <layer name="text" url="textfield.swf" parent="hotspot[spot1]" align="center...

Tuesday, August 30th 2016, 2:45pm

Hi, I want to create hotspots on normal image which links to pano 360 degree image. The main image is not a pano image but on which there are multiple hotspots linking to pano images. If i add normal image in vtour normal droplet, it says converting sphere to cube and it converts the normal image into circular image. so how can i create vtour with normal image? How can i achieve this? anyone please..

Tuesday, August 30th 2016, 2:38pm

How to show hotspot as a text..

Thanks..will work on that plugin..