You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Monday, November 22nd 2010, 10:07pm

Author: TN421

--- just an atached file for a post inside krpano 1.0.8.12 thread ---

Thanks a million guys! I will be able to solve this now. Didn't cross my mind it could be about the case :)

Monday, November 22nd 2010, 5:35pm

krpano 1.0.8.12

Quoted from "klaus.krpano" Hi, Quoted from "TN421" Regular Flash-version works fine. What should I try? Is this a bug or a feature not ready yet? can you show your example? (link?) Replied with an example here: http://www.krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.ph…20870#post20870 /TN

Monday, November 22nd 2010, 5:33pm

--- just an atached file for a post inside krpano 1.0.8.12 thread ---

Hi michel and Klaus, I've managed to create an example test-case for my problem. Sorry that it took so long time, but my implementation is a complex mixture of PHP, MySQL, Javascript, Flash and KRPano and using it wouldn't have been helpful at all. It seems the problem is with dynamically created hotspots by javascript and using the js()-function as onclick attribute. When I test it with Safari/Mac/ iPad or iPhone mode, it throws the error: Quoted "TypeError: Result of expression 'J[a[_[106]]]' ...

Sunday, November 14th 2010, 10:44pm

krpano 1.0.8.12

Hi Michel, Thanks for the quick reply. I know the js-function's name is js_showtext, but if I understand correctly it has nothing to do with the krpano action called showtext. It also doesn't work with other javascript function's that have other names. I believe the problem is with the js()-action in krpanoJS. Actually I can't use any javascript function with or without parameters in onclick of hotspots for krpanoJS. They all throw the same error. BTW I'm only using it in the "demo mode" because...

Sunday, November 14th 2010, 10:13pm

krpanoJS - Javascript interface and js-functions with parameters

I'm using Javascript Interface documented in here and I'm using: the js-actionand image-hotspots created dynamically with javascriptand onclick function similar to js_showtext() shown here but my js_showtext()-function requires parameters eq js_showtext(header, text) It seems that the krpanoJS isn't able to have a js-function in onclick if the javascript function has parameters. It throws an error on Safari's Error console: Quoted TypeError: Result of expression 'J[a[_[106]]]' [undefined] is not...