You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 283.

Saturday, June 25th 2011, 10:42pm

Author: Shanti

yet another simple scrolling thumbnail gallery

Really Nice :D but the sourcecode is 404 :)

Wednesday, February 2nd 2011, 7:09pm

Google Analytics plugin!

added to the OP :)

Tuesday, January 11th 2011, 2:00am

create only mobile/tablet images?

Is there a way to create only he images required for mobile/tablet ? on the command line? I am trying to make it automatically when I upload an image to my linux hosting, thanks ;)

Monday, July 26th 2010, 11:49pm

Scrolling Thumbnails

wow so many problems :S I wish I had more time to help all of you, but right now I am swamped with work and had no time to really do anything to this, I only do it on my free time since the plug-in is also free :P there are a lot of components that have really cool scrollers, unfortunately most of them are NOT free so we can't really adapt one to krpano and distribute it, unless each and everybody that uses it buys a license, we need to either find a really FREE source code, or create one from s...

Friday, July 23rd 2010, 8:59pm

Game proof of concept

seems really cool, but I have only found a book and a fireplace, nothing else to do ? can't use the book on the fireplace :P EDIT: Never mind I found out how :) Really cool idea !!! I am enjoying it :P

Thursday, July 22nd 2010, 1:09am

Wiki Documentation of krpano - proposal

I agree, great idea :D users will be able to create/add help topics :)

Wednesday, July 21st 2010, 12:05am

Google Analytics plugin!

q100 , image360 that is already possible, just put the tracking inside the hotspot (or plugin) example: Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 <plugin name="logo" url="krpano_logo.png" align="rightbottom" x="10" y="10" onhover="showtext(visit krpano.com);" onclick="action(tracklogo);" /> <action name="tracklogo"> call(events.trackthis,/ClickedLogo); openurl(http://krpano.com,_blank); </action> example 2 (not completely sure it works): Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 <plugin name="logo" url="krpano_logo.png...

Tuesday, June 22nd 2010, 7:15pm

Voting - should krpano be Flashplayer 10 only? (removing the Flashplayer 9 compatibility)

Quoted from "klaus.krpano" Hi, Quoted from "Shanti" but about the GPU, there is already a beta version of a new player (TPP ? ) that uses only 4-7% CPU to show the panorama, it even worked on my 6-7 year old video card, so using flash 10 + gpu is a good idea. it's not possible to have any direct access to the GPU from Flash! the TPP player only uses the fact that the Flashplayer sometimes seems to use the GPU when using the Flash10 PerspectiveProjection to transform flash objects, but that work...

Tuesday, June 22nd 2010, 8:10am

RE: XML and Hotspots

Quoted from "autiomaa" Shanti, thanks for info. :) Problem there is probably if someone wants to add hotspots to the panoramas since that isn't as easy when running remotely on server… (editing files via SSH is one solution but still). Well even that's not that hard, using PHP and uploading a xml you could create your XML on a local computer and upload and link it to that particular panorama... I was creating a simple PHP panorama editor for Krpano but due to lack of time on my part I stopped m...

Tuesday, June 22nd 2010, 8:04am

Voting - should krpano be Flashplayer 10 only? (removing the Flashplayer 9 compatibility)

please Flash 10 only! my stats show that Flash 9 is used LESS and LESS and Flash being so easy to update now a days (a Flash player update was found earlier his week without opening my browser) I think dropping 9 is a good choice, besides I have never seen a panorama that looks or performs better on Flash 9... but about the GPU, there is already a beta version of a new player (TPP ? ) that uses only 4-7% CPU to show the panorama, it even worked on my 6-7 year old video card, so using flash 10 + ...

Tuesday, June 22nd 2010, 7:42am

RE: Map PlugIn

Quoted from "u3pog" Hi, my name is Nikola Totuhov I'm brand new user at krpano started reading y-day morning your documentation and I have question (not a begginer one)... My main XML file, content the control plug-ins plus redirection to the next panoraama (by default) but I wanted to have map on it as well... unfortunatly when I add the map as an external xml (to keep my main XML light) the map disapear after I jump to another XML... Then I was thinking to add all panoramas information into t...

Monday, June 21st 2010, 9:40pm

3.4 gigapixel pano-combination

this seems VERY interesting, so the sky is from the "small" pano and the rest was taken with a 85mm ? thats clever, would have to try it sometime :)

Thursday, June 17th 2010, 12:41am

running make pano(*) on server

yes its possible, the tools have a Linux version you just need to use PHP and use the exec command, my website has a similar way of doing it (using word press) and it works perfectly :) just make sure the tools *ARE* on a folder that cannot be accessed form public.

Thursday, May 6th 2010, 11:14pm

krpano 1.0.8.10

I could not care less about the Iphone/Ipad, but nonetheless you never cease to amaze me :) GREAT JOB Klaus! keeping ahead of the competition :)

Friday, April 9th 2010, 9:11am

Scrolling Thumbnails

Well guys this scroller is kinda old, and the code is really a mess, I have been searching for other components to adapt for Krpano such as this one http://flashotaku.com/blog/thumbnailscroller-component-as3/ that one offers a lot more options already built in and it should be easy to adapt (hopefully) so if anyone is interested I can give it a shot, I haven't had a lot of free time lately but I think Krpano needs a better thumbnail scroller than mine :) what do you guys think?

Monday, March 8th 2010, 5:54pm

JS interface

Damn it :( hahaha, I forgot I moved my file system some weeks ago, and I didn't add the localaccess folder, its working now... Thanks

Monday, March 8th 2010, 10:02am

JS interface

Klaus, did the JS interface changed on the latest version? before this worked: Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 function krpano() { return document.getElementById("krpanoSWFObject"); } alert(Number( krpano().get("view.hlookat") )); now I get: krpano().get is not a function I tried the ones on the examples folder inside the 1.0.8 b9 and get the same error...

Monday, March 8th 2010, 9:29am

RE: Modified script as3Thumbsforkrpano with attachments code.

Quoted from "Asperix" Thanks to Shanti for the original script. I did because i needed a change, 1) Selected to highlight thumb with XML data, because the tour does not always begin with the first image. parameter: <NumSelThumb> 1 </ NumSelThumb> where 1 equals the number of thumb, starting from 0. 2) Eliminate size effect. I do not know how to center ... are not experts in AS3 .. help would be appreciated ;) Modified script with 4 thumbs, start from 2 (1) visible on http://www.tour360.eu/panor...

Monday, February 22nd 2010, 6:23pm

krpano 1.0.8 beta 9 (Viewer & Tools)

Clap Clap Clap! IMPRESSIVE! no doubt now on which is the best :D