You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 44.

Friday, December 28th 2018, 6:20pm

Author: ChukA

Startup view

check to my tour editor ;) https://krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.php?p…&threadID=16597 when you create a hotspot it's automaticly keep the direction that you come from... does is this feature that you need?

Friday, December 28th 2018, 2:37pm

Html5 Tour Editor PLUGIN !

Hello, does anyone can be interested by html5 editor ? I've re-writed all the flash version of editor.swf and add some feature... it's work online and it's save your tour.xml direclty online. only an include on your tour.xml juste before to put it on the web... https://youtu.be/K939zdkZaSY let me know ;) if someone need it i can sell it... regards

Thursday, July 19th 2018, 9:36am

onloadcomplete => include xml...

finaly i've doing another way, onloadcompleted = set my layer visible true, check if session ok... action check session if session ok then set layer visible if not => delayedcall(0.4, check session) and with that, the loading desapear all the time and my session are found with 100% accuracy thx

Wednesday, July 18th 2018, 11:24am

i've tested another method... but not work :D <events onloadcomplete="loadpano(my.xml, MERGE|KEEPVIEW|KEEPSCENES|KEEPHOTSPOTS|KEEPPLUGINS|KEEPIMAGE|KEEPDISPLAY , NOBLEND)"/> it's good when my scene is loaded it's load my new xml but as pano... does can i do this things with loadxml ? like : <events onloadcomplete="loadxml('<krpano><include url="my.xml"/></krpano>')";/> XML parsing...

Wednesday, July 18th 2018, 10:20am

it's because i load lots of xml... in my tour i load 1 xml who load 6-7xml and all of them lots maybe 15-20 layers and they made some request on my server. all work but sometimes "loading" keep on the view and sometimes my Session is not get at time... depending the computer and the connection... that why i need to include my xml only when the loading is ended.. i've try your solution <events onloadcomplete="set(_loaded, true); trace(get(_loaded));"/> <include url="my.xml" if="_loaded == true"/>...

Wednesday, July 18th 2018, 9:21am

yes but i really need to have the state load complete 'cause sometimes the (loading) text still appear... i've tried => <include url="my.xml" if="events.onloadcomplete == 'true'"/> but it's not good and no error...

Tuesday, July 17th 2018, 11:26pm

hello there, i would like to know if it's possible to include and xml file only when the load is complete, cause sometimes the loading text keep in the middle of the pano... and i use some feature like GET "session" and GET "cookies" and they are not loaded in first... and i need to delayedcall all my action to get the right result but sometime 5sec is not enouth... that's why i want to include my xml only when the scene itself was full loaded... thx :)

Tuesday, July 3rd 2018, 11:11am

threejs model 3d export help ?!

hello, i'm using 3dsmax i've found a "model exporter" script for 3dsmax. it's work well but i can't include my file on krpano... don't know why it doesn't work... the file seems to be correct but when i load my tour it's freeze... Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 { "metadata":{"sourceFile": "","generatedBy": "3ds max ThreeJSExporter","formatVersion": 3,"vertices": 482,"normals": 0,"colors": 0,"uvs": 0,"triangles": 960,"materials": 1}, "materials": [{"DbgIndex" : 0,"DbgName" : "01 - Default","col...

Tuesday, July 3rd 2018, 10:59am

Focus on input type = "file"

the response is: the input file don't need to be focused but clicked ;)

Monday, June 25th 2018, 5:46pm

EDITED: openurl get url string at runtime?

hello, i would like to know why when i don't put "http://" on my link it doesn't work... the link looks like... /myfolder1/mysubfolder/www.mylink.com and if i put http:// before the link it's work well...

Sunday, June 17th 2018, 7:05pm

it's ok then... i've created a layer who call my Js fonction... i don't know why the input "file" can't be clicked itself (but to be honest i don't care, 'cause i can put all style that i want to my layer :)), same issue with "checkbox" or "button". regards thread is close for me :) Thxxx

Thursday, June 14th 2018, 11:39pm

hello allz, i have the same issue as the input text focus but this time it's with an input type ="file". works well on computer but when i use my iphone or android i can't click on my button. I need to use landscape iphone display to work, and same issue with ipad..doesn't work.. i've try : to set it on autofocus by 3 way... 1: Source code 1 inputelement.autofocus = "autofocus"; It's set well autofocus on computer (i see the button select when it's loaded, but don't work on my iphone) 2: Source ...

Friday, June 8th 2018, 9:44pm

integrating krpano viewer to iOS application

hello there :) take a look here ^^ http://www.krpano.tech/en/archives/871 never tested !!

Tuesday, June 5th 2018, 2:23pm

How to get the result from an Action ?

I've contourned the problem and put to the end of my action this code Source code 1 <action name="myaction" > set(_blah calc:i put all my code there); set(plugin[myplug].html, get(_blah)); </action> but i think another way is better...

Monday, June 4th 2018, 7:19pm

How to get the result from an Action ?

hello, i would like to get the restult from an action and set it to a plugins. ex : onclick="set(plugin[myplug].html, get(myaction));" I want to get to "myplug" in attr "html" the result of "myaction" I've tried so much without any resutl the best that i've do is take the content of my action but not the result... when i trace my action it's work well but i want to put the result on my plugins Thx

Wednesday, May 30th 2018, 11:03pm

Can Krpano allow to Include Folder?

it's work !! wow nothing to add... Thank you very much I think it's a good feature. regards ps: For ppl interrested you need to upload it on a server to test, because php doesn't execute on local

Wednesday, May 30th 2018, 6:39pm

thx klaus, i'll try to make it and share when it's work..

Wednesday, May 30th 2018, 12:06am

Hello there :) I would like to know if Krpano Allow that Include Folder rather a file.. Like : <include url="THISFOLDER/%All_XML_File_in_this_folder%" /> Regards.

Monday, May 28th 2018, 4:57pm

Double click in Hotspot [SOLVED]

take a look there ;) #mce_temp_url# "Event" maybe can help you