You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Monday, February 9th 2009, 6:47pm

Author: magicfun

krpano 1.0.8 beta (Flash10, QTVR, Zoomify, Partials Panos, ...)

Quoted from "klaus.krpano" Quoted from "magicfun" why does the partial image stop when panning to the left and right in the demo? Shouldn't this be a loop (never-ending)? Like a QVR? It just abruptly stops. Hi, this partial image has only a horizontal field of view of 45 degree, that means the left and right edges are not connected, when the horizontal field of view covers a range of 360 degree then it will be "loop" best regards, Klaus Can one program it with this 1.0.8 version to make it loop...

Thursday, January 29th 2009, 11:42pm

krpano 1.0.8 beta (Flash10, QTVR, Zoomify, Partials Panos, ...)

why does the partial image stop when panning to the left and right in the demo? Shouldn't this be a loop (never-ending)? Like a QVR? It just abruptly stops.

Wednesday, January 28th 2009, 6:53am

need some newbie help

Hello, I am a newbie and need a little assistance. I currently have an image in photoshop that is panoramic, but doesn't have +90 and -90 degrees in the picture...make sense? I'm not sure how to put it. Anyway, when i set it up, is there a way to set it up in krpano that doesn't make it squished on top and bottom? I can eliminate the vlookat min and max, but it still distorts my image near the top and bottom. What is the best way to set up an image if I don't want any vertical panning?