Is it something like grouping scenes? http://novosibpano.ru/VT/sc/

Saturday, June 15th 2019, 8:38pm

Author: San7

Visibility over polygonal hotspot

Поблагодарить! Работает!

Thursday, June 6th 2019, 5:10pm

Grouping scenes and creating a list

Quoted from "Barcud" If you hide the bottom menu by clicking the hide button (2nd from the right) or disable the thumbnail preview (2nd button from the left) then change the grouping category via the grouping menu (top left on screen) the thumbnail bar (at the bottom) will come up empty until you close/open it manually. I corrected the defect. View link

Thursday, June 6th 2019, 11:41am

Grouping scenes and creating a list

Yes, I saw, thanks! I will look for the cause

Thursday, June 6th 2019, 4:58am

Visibility over polygonal hotspot

A simple question is how to place an image of a hot spot above a polygonal hot spot. zorder and zorder2 does not help

Tuesday, June 4th 2019, 6:48pm

Responsive scrollarea

Hello! I tried to conduct an experiment in the form of an adaptive grid. Used means krpano. I have compiled a formula. The elements themselves do not change, are distributed only depending on the width of the screen. There is a scroll. At the bottom there is a slider that you can resize the element. Try changing the width of the browser window and adjust the elements themselves. I apologize for the translation. http://novosibpano.ru/VT/adap/

Tuesday, May 28th 2019, 4:25am

add hotspot

Quoted from "ramirox3" I looked for it between the add_hospot and krpano files, but I did not find it I am glad to help! This file should be in my example. You may have accidentally deleted it.

Monday, May 27th 2019, 5:27pm

add hotspot

Unzip to folder, check

Monday, May 27th 2019, 5:02pm

add hotspot

Quoted from "ramirox3" The log shows me this text: ERROR: add_hotspot/plugins_l/editor/textarea.js - loading failed! (0) Do you have this file textarea.js along this path?

Sunday, May 26th 2019, 2:26pm

add hotspot

I used combobox.xml to create a list of hotspots and organize searches. Now I do not use it. I made my list. Download the archive, put the files in the "add_hotspot/plugins_l/editor" folder Check with yourself this option, if everything works, I will make changes to the next version.

Friday, May 24th 2019, 7:35pm

add hotspot

Quoted from "ramirox3" Thanks!!! Really no, I had not tried. The plugin uses combobox. It is slightly modified, but when you disable a plugin, it is also disabled. Try to disable as I wrote, it should work. I will search for the cause

Friday, May 24th 2019, 6:20pm

add hotspot

Quoted from "ramirox3" Hello San7. After fighting for a while I managed to verify that add_hotspot prevents the combobox plugin from showing and working. This only works when you disable add_hospot. Has there been any previous report of this problem? Is there any way to correct this situation? Thank you in advance for your management and the good development of this great plugin Ramiro Tried to disable the plugin like here ? <include url="add_hotspot/plugins_l/add_hotspot_2.xml"" />

Wednesday, May 22nd 2019, 8:09am

screenshot

Thanks for answers!at makescreenshot-api-example.xml: I tried to do so onclick="makescreenshot(0,0,true,jpg,0.85,{x: 100, y: 100, w: 400, h: 300 },);" But it saves a snapshot of the entire screen. A, 53 lines - tried so var screenshotcanvas = krpano.webGL.makeScreenshot(0, 0, true, "canvas", 0, {x:200, y:300, w:500, h:500 }, sizeinfo, krpano.makeScreenshotCache); This oddly saves the image size 155x155 Where am I wrong?

Tuesday, May 21st 2019, 9:32pm

add hotspot

No, unfortunately in the plugin there is no such possibility. I think you need to pay attention tothis.

Tuesday, May 21st 2019, 3:11pm

screenshot

Screenshot(width, height, hotspots, type, jpegquality, crop, sizeinfo, cache) Hello, Tell me, please, how to write a crop correctly?

Tuesday, May 21st 2019, 1:26pm

get(calc());

Quoted from "Tuur" Ahh yes that works! like Source code 1 copy(layer[result].html, get(calc('cars.type' + %1))); the extra semicolon is also not needed... Great! Saves some lines! Little example here: https://www.virtualtuur.com/krpano/get/1/ Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 set(res, calc:'cars.type' + %1); copy(res,get(res)); set(layer[result].html, calc:res); set(res, calc:'cars.type' + %1); calc(layer[result].html, get(res)); copy(layer[result].html, get(calc('cars.type'...

Monday, May 20th 2019, 5:27pm

add hotspot

Hi, thanks for the feedback, I think you are exaggerating ). You can try to create HTML links using this tab . When saving, get the file List of external links.xml with links, use them to open the desired view.

Saturday, May 18th 2019, 7:09pm

Guess where the ball is

Guess where the ball is - get a dollar, don't guess - give the dollar, agreed?

Saturday, May 18th 2019, 2:05pm

Guess where the ball is

Just play . used "random "

Thursday, May 16th 2019, 9:43am

Stickies

great!