You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 236.

Wednesday, April 3rd 2019, 2:57pm

Author: rebaj83

Fix: Safari on iPhone in landscape, more than one tab open hides the lower part of virtual tours

Hi thanks for sharing, Just tried this in my html with no effect... safari bars are stil visible, and tour bottom overflowed thanks

Monday, March 11th 2019, 6:31pm

Several comboboxes (10+) takes a loooongg time to load/populate

Hi , I noticed if you set many comboboxes layers (i have about 20 on my project), creating the plugins dynamically, it takes a long time to process the creation of layer + adding items in them. any improvements to come about this or any hint to get it work faster? thanks

Friday, March 8th 2019, 4:23pm

Krpano Snapshot Plugin

Hi Can we change the zorder of the background overlay or all snapshots items at the same time? that a lot of things that come over it i would like i to go under thanks

Tuesday, February 5th 2019, 10:56pm

Debugging tool / running actions

Hi, Since few version, the debug mode allows to investigate precisely hotspot/layer elements how about a tool that could monitor background running actions, delayedcalls, viewchange, and other iterations that can run quietly? i think this would be usefull for performance improvements when developping complex interfaces Best regards

Thursday, January 10th 2019, 1:59pm

KEEPMOVING loses hlookatstart?

thanks for confirmation. ok but the next pano same view.hlookat as curent is not very relevant sometimes, maybe this would be a good option to consider a way to load next scene from its hlookat while moving thanks

Wednesday, January 9th 2019, 10:18pm

KEEPMOVING loses hlookatstart?

Hi, Il like the KEEPMOVING flag and the transition it allows. But unfortunately when i use it, it seems to ignore the hlookat defined inthe <view... node of the loaded scene anything to do here in particular? here's my code Source code 1 loadscene(get(scene[get(nextscene)].name), null, MERGE|KEEPMOVING|KEEPPLUGINS||NOPREVIEW, BLEND(1));

Sunday, January 6th 2019, 6:29pm

screentolayer question

yep it works thought i tried that one, but no :) thanks guys

Sunday, January 6th 2019, 12:25am

screentolayer question

i'm trying to use screentolayer with dynamic layer name, with no luck.. Source code 1 screentolayer(layer[get(mylayername)], mouse.stagex,mouse.stagey, thelx,thely); it won't work till i give the real name of the layer at first parameter. How to do it dynamically?

Monday, December 17th 2018, 7:32pm

Christmas

anyone gets disappointed when he realize Santa Klaus was a legend and he won't come this year... ;)

Tuesday, December 4th 2018, 2:06am

Chrome 70.0.3538.77 breaks KRPano touch functionality

Hi, Noticed weird things happening using this fix . For example, if you use the tooltip.xml tooltip plugin, it wont fire onhover hotspots anymore, only onclick. Any idea?

Friday, November 9th 2018, 3:23pm

More and More problems with Chrome And WebGL....

HUUUUGE THANKS! didn't know about this flag... Thanks and congrats for Klaus Junior' ;)

Thursday, November 8th 2018, 11:14am

More and More problems with Chrome And WebGL....

Hi, Recently, i noticed that WebGL gets disabled by some Chrome updates This happened on many of my clients browsers. So i wonder : -why some users get their Chrome update Ok with WebGL and others don't? -why on some browsers, even if i type in about:flags and get sure every WebGL items is enabled the Flash or WebGL error still pops when loading a tour? B est regards

Tuesday, November 6th 2018, 4:54pm

When will release new version?

no doubt Santa Klaus will come soon

Monday, November 5th 2018, 4:22pm

Does KRPano have a maximum stagewidth of 2250?

besides, indexofrefraction code snippset fixes the bad behaviour

Monday, November 5th 2018, 4:13pm

yes i have an example :) >> https://krpano.com/krpanocloud/webvr/?v=119pr15 for example in firefox, in small window or fullscreen you can perfectly turn around in fullwindow it is extremely difficult! cheers

Wednesday, October 31st 2018, 11:07am

Hi i also use Microsoft Surface Studio, and no matter what browser i use, when krpano is displayed at full frame (i mean browser window cover all screen) then there is a big lack of performance. When browser window is less than screen size, everything ok How to deal with that?

Tuesday, October 16th 2018, 12:09pm

Tooltip Plugin

NOT COMPATIBLE IN VR MODE could you share the source it you don't plan to upgrade please? Thanks