You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 62.

Monday, April 10th 2017, 4:17pm

Author: Adrian Salisbury

Virtual Tour creator needed in California

Hi, I have just received a request for a virtual tour in Southern California but as I am in the UK he asked if I could recommend anyone. Does anyone cover that area? I'm not looking to make anything out of it, I just want to give him a name or two. Thanks, Adrian Smart Virtual Tours adrian@smartvirtualtours.com

Monday, September 26th 2016, 7:01pm

Virtual Tour Editor - FATAL ERROR (Solved)

Adding / to the trusted folder worked for me. Thanks :-)

Thursday, May 26th 2016, 6:02pm

For Google Analytics Plugin and SWFAddress Plugin

I am interested to find out about this too, the plugin seems outdated.

Wednesday, July 22nd 2015, 12:53pm

Krpano licence suddenly doesn't work

I think I have the same problem, I just moved the files over to my laptop but when I stitched a pano it's watermarked. I tried to re-register on my laptop but do I need the original email from 2011 for the code? I don't have that on my laptop, it's archived back at my office Any suggestions on how I can get my registration code?

Tuesday, June 16th 2015, 8:02pm

More advanced image gallery

Here's a screenshot of the problem.

Monday, June 15th 2015, 10:40am

More advanced image gallery

Not sure if you can see the problem here. I have been using your image gallery successfully on my version of this tour http://smartvirtualtours.com/subdomains/…/vine-room.html http://smartvirtualtours.com/subdomains/…hbrook/tour.xml But my client has built it into their site and the text alignment in the button is off. Any thoughts? http://www.northbrookpark.co.uk/tour/vine-room/

Sunday, March 15th 2015, 9:52am

Yet another editor...

Peter what do you mean hotspots are an issue on mobile devices, mine work fine as you can see in the link below. This tool is just for placing your hotspots if you have many in a room. Drop down editor? Do you mean you want the app to make you a drop down menu for the tour? That's something totally different to what this is aimed at. I don't think it's meant to be an all in one editor, just a great plugin you enable for editing then save it and remove this plugin. I think it's pretty perfect. Th...

Sunday, March 15th 2015, 12:08am

This plugin works amazingly!

I have had the opportunity to play with this plugin and its amazing! I've been working on a huge tour at Burghley House (which you can see below if you're interested) and I have needed to add 40-60 hotspots to each room. I had been so painful before moving my mouse over the position, writing down the coordinate and then typing it into my tour.xml file. What had taken me an hour now with this plugin (discovered on my last room) takes just minutes. Not only does it write the coordinates straight i...

Friday, January 9th 2015, 2:53pm

My first project is completed!

Fantastic, so you know the history and details too! Yes, i ask because that seems to be a bit of a challenge on the properties I've done. Initially the idea was to use the tours internally on iPads for accessibility reasons but now they are wanting it on the web too so I'd be interested to hear how that goes. Presumably we won't be the first?

Friday, January 9th 2015, 11:25am

My first project is completed!

Nice job Andrew! This is right up my street as I've been working on a monster project at Burghley house that's just moving into Phase2. It's a real pleasure working in such magnificent homes isn't it! http://www.burghley.co.uk/staterooms-tour/ I'll also have a handful of National Trust projects coming on line any time now. Have they sorted linking them to their page, that's the last hurdle for me and I'd be keen to know how you got on. Keep up the good work

Tuesday, November 18th 2014, 11:26am

Animated hotspots - how is this done?

Thanks Umalo, you're on the right line. Appreciate this. A wise man told me that it will hinder performance though and so I'll leave it off for now

Friday, October 24th 2014, 6:23pm

Thanks for replying panomaster but I'm not sure it's the same thing

Friday, October 24th 2014, 12:51pm

I came across this tour recently and think it's lovely, well done whoever you are! http://mercedes-benz-mondial.fr/#/sl-400-2look-edition_in/ One feature I'd like to start using myself is on the interiors where the hotspots fade in as you pan around and fade out as they go past. I have looked around on here but don't really know what I'm asking for. Can anyone point me in the right direction please? Also, do these work ok with phones/tablets? Any help greatly appreciated.

Wednesday, October 15th 2014, 11:06am

buttonsbar-include.xml... Where's the auto rotate button?

Not sure if you sorted this Reggie but you could replace your vtourskin.png with this one attached as i did and add the following line to your buttons bar-include.xml file just under <layer name"out"...> Source code 1 <layer name="auto_r" url="vtourskin.png" scale="0.5" align="lefttop" x="10" y="6" crop="0|704|64|64" onclick="switch(autorotate.enabled);" /> Works fine for me. I changed the width of the "buttons" to 260 too to accommodate the extra button. Actually, here's my revised document, th...

Wednesday, June 4th 2014, 3:13pm

Turn on/off all hotspots at once

Thanks guys, I'm a little lost in this and as Umalo has messaged me offering help I think I'm going to go down this route. I'm already over my head and should have a called in a developer I think lol! Although I love creating tours I am far from a programmer and have full respect for you guys on here who know what you're doing. Tuur, again, thanks for your time here but I'll see what Umalo can offer before I wade into this.

Wednesday, June 4th 2014, 12:37pm

Turn on/off all hotspots at once

Ok, so I didn't get any takers on my last post and maybe I'm pushing the functionality of these tours but I wonder if someone could help me write the code for this, I'm thinking it's straight forward if you know what you're doing. The same tour http://burghley.smartvirtualtours.com/first-george/ is peppered with hotspots and I'd like to have a button in the bottom bar to turn them on or off. The buttons are controlled by this style on line 32 <style name="spot-photo" url="skin/open-photo4.png" s...

Tuesday, May 27th 2014, 1:17pm

Can you zoom in on photos on a phone?

Guys, I'm building a rather large tour of a beautiful historic house with the ability to click on the paintings on the wall and open a large photo of the painting. http://burghley.smartvirtualtours.com/first-george/ (it's slow due to all the images loading) When I was demonstrating this to my client last week she was looking at it on her phone and was disappointed that she couldn't expand the photo to zoom in on it as I have it set to a percentage of the screen size. I wondered about loading wit...

Friday, May 2nd 2014, 12:53pm

How to force 'tooltips' across multiple lines

Thanks Klaus, I hoped it would be as easy as that, just wasn't sure how to write it.