You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are even more results, please redefine your search.

Yesterday, 10:33am

Author: klaus.krpano

Low quality on mobile device

Hi, your link seems fine to me, also on mobile devices... In your screenshot the images look like they have got a heavy re-compression... So maybe your mobile-internet-provider is recompressing the image during transfer... Try your example using the same mobile device but with Wifi to check if that might be the case. Best regards, Klaus

Yesterday, 10:29am

maxpixelzoom issue with Win10 display scale

Hi, it's intentionally that the pixelratio is not included in the maxpixelzoom calculation. Otherwise it wouldn't be possible to do any zooming when the pano-image itself is not that highres and using a hidpi-screen. That can happen very often especially on mobile devices. Originally the pixelratio was even included, but there were several reports about that 'zooming-problem', so it was removed later. Btw - the 'window.devicePixelRatio' is already available in krpano as 'device.pixelratio'. You ...

Yesterday, 10:12am

fullscreen not available on mobile in iframes

Hi, Quoted How can Apple be this bad... I have no words to express my feelings of frustration towards things like this... it's completely nonsensical... Is there official Apple documentation that describes this lack of support? I don't know, but generally there is almost zero and only very outdated official documentation about Safari from Apple available... Quoted Is everything that runs inside iOS affected? or is it per-browser? (e.g. does Chrome for iOS support it?) Yes, it affects all iOS bro...

Saturday, June 15th 2019, 3:00pm

Visibility over polygonal hotspot

Hi, at the moment renderer="css3d" need to be used (because polygonal-hotpots are rendered with SVG and that's above the WebGL layer, and CSS3D is above the SVG layer). But with the next release normal sorting by zorder will work, because then polygonal hotspots are also rendered by WebGL. Best regards, Klaus

Saturday, June 15th 2019, 2:58pm

looktohotspot offset

Hi, here another possibility - use lookto and take the hotpot positions plus a custom offset: Source code 1 lookto(calc(hotspot[NAME].ath + OFFSET), get(hotspot[NAME].atv)); Best regards, Klaus

Saturday, June 15th 2019, 2:56pm

Context menu - Switch caption on click

Hi, just set other values, e.g. Source code 1 set(contextmenu.item[youritem].caption, 'the new text for that item'); That can be done anytime, or if you want to update the contextmenu directly before opening use the oncontextmenu event: https://krpano.com/docu/xml/#events.oncontextmenu Best regards, Klaus

Saturday, June 15th 2019, 2:53pm

how to hide some thumbs in thumbBar

Hi, the whole code of the default vtour skin is available in the vtourskin.xml... Best regards, Klaus

Saturday, June 15th 2019, 2:52pm

Error loading ...

Link to your example?

Saturday, June 15th 2019, 2:52pm

Problem on mobile devices with embeded stereo panorama

Hi, I would say there are just too many panos running and loaded at the SAME TIME on your page! So far I see there are two krpano panos and three streetview panos... Additionally iOS is very restrictive with memory usage... Best regards, Klaus

Saturday, June 15th 2019, 2:49pm

limit view problem

Hi, yes, set the bouncinglimits settings to false: https://krpano.com/docu/xml/#control.bouncinglimits Best regards, Klaus

Saturday, June 15th 2019, 2:48pm

set the hotspot's belong in scene by javascript

Hi, a scene is like an 'inlined/embedded' pano xml string. The content of a <scene> element only gets parsed in objects and loaded when the actual scene will be loaded. To 'add' something to a scene before it gets loaded would be possible by adding an string (e.g. like '<hotspot ... />') to the scene[NAME].content variable before calling loadscene() or using an action that will be called after loading the scene that addes the elements by action code. Best regards, Klaus

Saturday, June 15th 2019, 2:45pm

combobox

Hi, my posted code was only an example, have you adopted it correctly to your own actual example? Best regards, Klaus

Saturday, June 15th 2019, 2:42pm

fullscreen not available on mobile in iframes

Hi, The iPhone doesn't support the HTML5 fullscreen mode at all. The iPad does it since iOS 12, but only in a very broken state - as soon as you swipe down anywhere the fullscreen mode closes - and that makes normal touch control basically impossible. Therefore the HTML5 fullscreen mode support is 'blacklisted' for the iPad in krpano. About the DuckDuckGo browser on Android - the strange user-agent of that browser lets krpano think this is a very old Webkit-based Android browser. And that browse...

Saturday, June 15th 2019, 2:17pm

jerky movements in vr mode

Hi, there are so many factors that have an effect on the performance, but something like: Quoted from "via360" It's like the images are frozen during few milliseconds. is definitely not normal. A standard tour should be normally very smooth. But to able to help, please describe exactly your case: your example/link, what headset settings, your test devices and so on...? Best regards, Klaus

Tuesday, June 4th 2019, 2:51pm

krpano 1.19-pr15 / pr16

With the next release (soon) all applications are 64bit.

Tuesday, June 4th 2019, 12:07am

krpano 1.19-pr15 / pr16

Quoted But due information from today it seems iOS 13 will provide a permission dialog for gyro usage and I'm already installing iOS 13 beta for testing and adding support for that new API. Update: Good news: I've just implemented the new iOS 13 permission API - so the user will get a system dialog when trying to enter VR mode or enabling the gyro - and can quickly allow the usage directly in the browser. Works nicely. Bad news: iOS 13 breaks the iPhone landscape fullscreen mode... Will need to...

Monday, June 3rd 2019, 11:11pm

krpano 1.19-pr15 / pr16

Hi, I'm considering integrating some automatic information dialog for iOS 12.2 when trying to use the gyro or webvr plugin. Alternatively you could already also add your own information in the meantime, e.g. by using device detection by 'device.iosversion == 12.2'. But due information from today it seems iOS 13 will provide a permission dialog for gyro usage and I'm already installing iOS 13 beta for testing and adding support for that new API. Best regards, Klaus

Monday, May 13th 2019, 11:23am

VR 360 documentary

Hi, wow, great work, very well done! Quoted from "jordi" that's one of the best pieces of 360 video work I've seen I fully agree on that! Best regards, Klaus

Monday, May 13th 2019, 11:16am

input textfield??

Hi, try setting the 'interactivecontent' setting to true: https://krpano.com/plugins/textfield/#interactivecontent Additionally please see also here for an example for inputs: https://krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.php?p…52434#post52434 Best regards, Klaus

Monday, May 13th 2019, 11:05am

Verschachteln von Math.min und Math.max. [solved]

Hi, Javascript Code ist natürlich schneller, da wie schon geschrieben der Interpreter-Schritt weg-fällt, allerdings bzgl. Performance wird das erst ab mehreren hundert Anweisungen pro Frame wichtig. Für die 'typischen' Anwendungen der Actions, z.B. dem Setup der Tour oder UI-Animationen und ähnlichem usw. sollte es damit noch keine Performance-Probleme geben. Und ich würde auch sagen bei bestimmten Dingen kommt mit den Actions mit weniger Code schneller und einfacher zum Ziel. Mit JS-only wäre v...